Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe (808 Views)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Milanfan(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2016
I just finished reading a thread where someone is advicing some(ladies)to be wary of what they drink and eat.

The original poster even went as far as suggesting they come with a brother,cousin or a male friend to act as what?Bouncer?Guiding angel?At at a noon party?At a public beach?

Are you fuccking kidding?

Please ladies,if your coming to the party is to come and press phone,observe and keep to yourself while there is enough to eat and drink,and the DJ dishing out tracks after tracks......

Kindly stay home.

I hate childish parties.

1 Like

Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Milanfan:
I just finished reading a thread where someone is advicing some(ladies)to be wary of what they drink and eat.

The original poster even went as far as suggesting they come with a brother,cousin or a male friend to act as what?Bouncer?Guiding angel?At at a noon party?At a public beach?

Are you fuccking kidding?

Please ladies,if your coming to the party is to come and press phone,observe and keep to yourself while there is enough to eat and drink,and the DJ dishing out tracks after tracks......

Kindly stay home.

I hate childish parties.

Girls be like.... "I'm ready to Paaaarttteey! "

Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by LifeofAirforce1: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Op

the way I dey look you in that profile, you be real baddo.

you go like woman well well
cheesy
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Milanfan(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Op

the way I dey look you in that profile, you be real baddo.

you go like woman well well
cheesy

cheesy angry cheesy Na man i for like?
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Milanfan(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Girls be like.... "I'm ready to Paaaarttteey! "

I hope you can make it?
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2016
These kids keep crawling out of their holes. Smh
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2016
The craze about the beach party freaks me out smiley
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Milanfan:

I hope you can make it?

Hahahahaha... How I wish ooo.. But I'm back to my country as well.. It's nice to be back home. grin
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Milanfan(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2017
Passingshot,pls can i have a word with u?
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by PassingShot(m): 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Milanfan:
Passingshot,pls can i have a word with u?
Yap!
Re: Beach Party:stay Home If You Are Coming To Observe by Milanfan(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote .

(1) (Reply)

Advice For The Single Ladies / Advice To Guys / Please If You Are A Lesbian Or Gay,please Unfollow Me Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.