Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) (31386 Views)

Igwe Umenyiora Donates Food Items To His Community In Anambra (Photos ) / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

SO ITS NOT JUST IGBOS DAT LIKE MONEY ABEI?
NO
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by arcisong(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
U
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by arcisong(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Una no get eye, can't u see the picture is photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
yarimo:
NO

BLESS U
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Obito555(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
After taking u for slavery for many years, u still they give them chincafa title shame on u

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

BLESS U
BLESS US
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
yarimo:
BLESS US

cool
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by ojialo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
People from those area don't give out things easily like that.
It will probably be because of business. Either the Whiteman is a partner in Crime ( You know I mean ) or in progress.
All I know is purely is that a barter trade must be involved.
What is the tittle now? Is it Eze- Gburugburu or the Eze Ndi-King of boyzze.
onye nzuzu
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
People from those area don't give out things easily like that.
It will probably be because of business. Either the Whiteman is a partner in Crime ( You know I mean ) or in progress.
All I know is purely is that a barter trade must be involved.
What is the tittle now? Is it Eze- Gburugburu or the Eze Ndi-King of boyzze.

You lack knowledge.... Just pray to have it in abundance, it will help you a great deal..
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Michel2013:

e dey pain u? go back crocodile.Afonja

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Which oyibo? The man is an Albino
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
gbegemaster:
I guess it happened in Otuocha grin

No ,it happened in osogbo grin

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Generalpapiiii(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
sitting here wondering if the guy came to Nigeria or if he was photoshoped into the background
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Bonaventura(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy Ibo 'culture' or whatever is left of 'it' is available to the highest bidder cheesy
You're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oya ndi Afonja make una unleash una venom of hatred on this man and the people who gave him that title..
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Rossikki: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cubeet:
Afonjas will collapse if they see this
Why? Because you gave a white man a chieftaincy title? You must be a slave to white folks to consider it an honour giving (not even receiving) a title to one of them. Pathetic.. I am Igbo by the way, so you ca n ditch your ignorant ethnic rubbish here. Do some of you slaves here realise you have millions of homeless, wretched white people begging and sleeping on the ground in the streets of Europe and the US? They are really not the gods you take them to be. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by progress69: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Seun please i don't understand if there is another meaning to your rule 2. I can see comments like ipob and love for money are 5&6 hidden and the poster banned. How does this break any rule? Meanwhile i can see so many afonjas this and that on this same thread. This is not the first, the double standards by your mods is getting outrageous. Lala and mynd are doing what they like.
Same way mynd banned someone for telling someone who supports destruction of pipelines not to complain cos hunger must beat him and he must go and bomb more pipelines. Its really crazy!
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Cubeet: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rossikki:
Why? Because you gave a white man a chieftaincy title? You must be a slave to white folks to consider it an honour giving (not even receiving) a title to one of them. Pathetic.. I am Igbo by the way, so you can ditch your ignorant ethnic rubbish here.
You are the one being ignorant here.
Read up and see how the Tribalistic Afonjas are busy posting their hates and jealousy against your tribe.

You are Igbo,You aren't even Ashamed of your Self.Although most Afonjas claims to be Igbo while showing their stupidity,so you might be an Afonja.But if not..

You are forming holy at the end of the day dem go still call you"Omo Ibo"

2 Likes

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Rossikki: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cubeet:
You are the one being ignorant here.
Read up and see how the Tribalistic Afonjas are by posting their hates and jealousy against your tribe.

You are Igbo,You aren't even Ashamed of your Self.Although most Afonjas claims to be Igbo while showing their stupidity..

First of all, I don't belong to a "tribe", but to an ethnic group. Secondly, nobody can write anything that can make me tell them they are 'jealous' of my giving a white man a chieftaincy title. You only think that way if you consider yourself inferior to white people. What is the honour there? I would understand if you were receiving a title from them, but why are you feeling honoured conferring a title to them?
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Just look at how he insulted the title with his white t-shirt and tie.
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Cubeet: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rossikki:
First of all, I don't belong to a "tribe", but to an ethnic group. Secondly, nobody can write anything that can make me tell them they are 'jealous' of my giving a white man a chieftaincy title. You only think that way if you consider yourself inferior to white people. What is the honour there? I would understand if you were receiving a title from them, but why are you feeling honoured conferring a title to them?
This Afonja sef. Nobody is feeling honoured conferring a Chieftaincy title to "White" .What we feel honoured for is the fact that it was conferred to a West Ham United MD which you know are in relationship with Ifeanyi Uba Fc. And this brings development to the Nigerian League.

So what's your problem?

1 Like

Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
dikeigbo2:

No ,it happened in osogbo grin
Hehehe
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by nubianwarrior: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
okoro will do anything for money i'm not surprise
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
nubianwarrior:
okoro will do anything for money i'm not surprise
lol.Guy where did you get that name? Okoro? lol. Fits them.
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by brenister10: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
After paying for it
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Jman06(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
We build bridges across the globe, not with some tribal bigots in Nigeria.
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Hash86(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ipob and money.... Chai! From what I heard with 500k you can have a chieftaincy in ipob land.
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Ejanla07: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Dude don sought hin way through

Anybody can buy a title once u have the cash

So wat value will d title add to mr kinnear. For him to pay. .

Dude. The igwe recognized him for his help in growth of football in Nnewi and Anambra state
Re: Whiteman Given Chieftaincy Title By Igwe Nnewi (Photos) by Ayloaded04: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't involve myself in tribalism but Rio Ferdinand got a title in Lagos a couple of years back...2008 to be precise. Fiwagboye of Lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did The Bantu's Migrate From Eastern Nigeria To Central And Southern Africa? / Ooni Ogunwusi Holds Thanksgiving In Church After His Coronation[photos] / Kingmakers Pick Bashir Aminu As New Emir Of Zazzau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.