Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (105018 Views)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by chukslawrence(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Private Message.
U ought to ve understand nah bros
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by chukslawrence(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Private Message.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
chukslawrence:

Lmao bro. Now i get. Was just messing around menh, nothing as serious as hitting the PM button.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
@Explorers

Have a pick on John Dillinger or Bare foot bandit

And dont forget to write about God one day
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by chukslawrence(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lmao bro. Now i get. Was just messing around menh, nothing as serious as hitting the PM button.
Ok, nice one bro
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by LoveJesus87(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
tk4rd:
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE TO DIE...
Lmao. grin pls wait for me don't die alone abeg dis too much $2million shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Chanksbanks: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mind Blowing facts about pablo escober
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GihpQotg5uM&t=13s
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by jman77(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
ychris:
is it seasonal film or somethng?
yea! It is
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Narcos!!!!!!!
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Rano85(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
$2.5mill burnt just for his daughter to feel warm?.?.?... Just like that?
Wo da maaaaa ya!
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Butbest: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Explorers:
When the kingpin was forced to go on the run his daughter became sick with pneumonia.

He burned $2 million of cash to keep her warm.

Dis man na original don master of his tym.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by 1miccza: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Obdk:

Pls go an research el chapo

Dis one dey make Escobar learner.
As in eh
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by jman77(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, known as much for jail breaks as narcotics trafficking, ends up convicted in U.S. court, there is little doubt where he will spend the rest of his life - a super-secure Colorado prison housing America's most dangerous inmates.
Widely known as Supermax, or "Alcatraz of the Rockies," the facility opened in 1994 and holds 400-plus inmates inside specially designed "control units" that function as prisons within prisons. Inmates in these units are confined to single-person cells for up to 23 hours a day, depriving them of virtually all contact with the outside world.

Among its most infamous residents are Ramzi Yousef, mastermind of the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York; convicted Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev; the airline "shoe bomber" Richard Reid; and Unabomber Ted Kaczynski.

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by xtiana01: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote how do i use mix play for narcos subtitle?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Afoochekk1914(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
An0nimus:
Just watch NARCOS guys.

Season 1 and 2 has everything here and much more. Narcos is one of the most educative, action-packed, badass series I seen in the last two years. Even if you don't watch TV series much, I highly recommend this one. Download, binge-watch during this brief holiday and thank me later.

Some of the pics on this thread are from the show.

Where can I download it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.