Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (104874 Views)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by 1miccza: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2016
If Escobar was a Nigerian, we would have heard prayer points like Olorun Escobar ooo, San aiye mi dotun bi o se SE ti Escobar oo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2016
1miccza:
If Escobar was a Nigerian, we would have heard prayer points like Olorun Escobar ooo, San aiye mi dotun bi o se SE ti Escobar oo
You just killed it

15 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nickymezor(f): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Wow, hw interested. ... Mehn these movies comes to mind... The La Cartel n The Black Widow.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by hungryboy(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:
He makes today's drug dealers seem like learners.
Sister, Escobar dey learn work where I dey oh,
I don make more than 1trillion selling igbo(weed) from my backyard here in Calabar
I for don buy private jet since
Na just to say, I no dey like show myself

15 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by bikerboy1(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Explorers:
At the peak of the most notorious drug kingpin’s reign he was estimated to have been making near on $420 million a week.

If you must eat frog, eat a very big one.

If you must be a criminal, don't be a chewing-gum criminal

grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
KissChrix:

Remember Me when you get there cry
hehehehe why not learn how to fish? tongue
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Donkaz(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
rat don chop everything tongue tongue

chaii!!
This one pain me.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by kachiz(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2016
An0nimus:
Just watch NARCOS guys.

Season 1 and 2 has everything here and much more. Narcos is one of the most educative, action-packed, badass series I seen in the last two years. Even if you don't watch TV series much, I highly recommend this one. Download, binge-watch during this brief holiday and thank me later.

Some of the pics on this thread are from the show.

Let them download clips with subtitles too
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Explorers(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2016
jagugu88li:
Mr. Thread Owner Sir, do me a favour please, remove those pictures with money.......write the money in words as opposed to numbers and then quantinew with your thread. At least then my heart wont stop at the sight of money and my eyes wont drool...

THIS IS TORTURE, HUMAN INFLICTING PAIN ON ANOTHER HUMAN. SPARE ME, ABEG

Ayam not hondastandin.....rephrase please

Lols......These rich drug lords don't take cash to the bank for security reasons, you know now.

So they prefer storing the cash in a warehouse, barn, underground, or large vault.

Sometimes rats do eat the cash when they keep about millions or more in cash.

Rats eats over a billion dollars annually from Pablo's warehousing, but if someone steal a bill and get caught?

Attched Image: This was found in another drug Lord's home during a raid, El chapo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by hahn(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Explorers:

Lols......These rich drug lords don't take cash to the bank for security reasons, you know now.

So they prefer storing the cash in a warehouse, barn, underground, or large vault.

Sometimes rats do eat the cash when they keep about millions or more in cash.

Rats eats over a billion dollars annually from Pablo's warehousing, but if someone steal a bill and get caught?

Attched Image: This was found in another drug Lord's home during a raid, El chapo

So much money. Zero peace of mind. What's the point? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Fkforyou(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
The best part about being rich is that you can literally tell anyone to their face to Fvck Off... grin...even the government of a whole country. cool

Imagine surrendering to the Colombian government but on his terms....so fvcking awesome.. cool

If You think call the shots, well guess what?, I own the Shots. . cool

F.K baba,2016.

4 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by louiskay(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Alhaji Pablo Pablo omo Escobar

The funny thing about this drug Lords is that no matter how much money they have...if you mistakenly fvxk with a penny of theirs....straight ride to the grave

The LOVE of money

Not for money per say...

A little leak will sink the ship...

Its mostly always for personal security...

No snitch can last long in a drug deal.

6 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
louiskay:

Not for money per say...

A little leak will sink the ship...

Its mostly always for personal security...

No snitch can last long in a drug deal.
you may be right sha

4 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Dqueenzy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dayum!!i can only imagine what this guy would have done if he were still alive,and once again mr explorer doing an awesome job,thumbs up
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by oyekanwahab(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Netflix did a series on his autobiography, u can check it out it on their websites it called narcos
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Aremu01(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Explorers:
When the kingpin was forced to go on the run his daughter became sick with pneumonia.

He burned $2 million of cash to keep her warm.

MO gbe
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by kingsilly(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
I give up, did watch the Netflix series, but damn using $2500 to buy ordinary rubber bands every month

Just leave me alone
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by BlueScholar(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
He is one of the most quoted drug lord in hiphop, second to Scarface (Tony Montana). I can't believe someone put his picture next to the mother of Christ. Good and evil kenan ko lol
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
TashaGirl:
Pablomoescobar, coman read this undecided
I know who he was
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
ychris:
So, Olamide (badoo) actually mean 'Pablo Emilo Escobar' not 'Pablo omo escobar' in his song. stfuareuGod take note. explorers u the best!

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by TashaGirl: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
I know who he was
worefa undecided
I need a drug dealer to do Bix with
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by joshmoy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
TashaGirl:
worefa undecided
I need a drug dealer to do Bix with
I hold you?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by TashaGirl: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
I hold you?
I mean I Ned the connection from you undecided
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by bobojoshua(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
An0nimus:
Just watch NARCOS guys.

Season 1 and 2 has everything here and much more. Narcos is one of the most educative, action-packed, badass series I seen in the last two years. Even if you don't watch TV series much, I highly recommend this one. Download, binge-watch during this brief holiday and thank me later.

Some of the pics on this thread are from the show.

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
TashaGirl:
I mean I Ned the connection from you undecided
you think we talking paracetamol or Lorna?

Go and look for those on your level.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by DEIFIED(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
If you want to get more info about the life of pablo escobar, try and watch narcos, its a two season series. What an interesting fellow that man was.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Olamyyde(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
El padron was rich but very stupid...he died like a fool, his money couldn't save him. Everything could have been avoided if he just served his sentence in LA cathedral but no he had to show that he was powerful to the world.
By the way Narcos is an exceptional series(part of my top 5 of all time)
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by TashaGirl: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you think we talking paracetamol or Lorna?

Go and look for those on your level.
k
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by armadeo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
wow,

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by seguno2: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
I hope that this thread is not to glorify in any way whatsoever drug dealers and their bosses.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.