Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (105066 Views)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by fkdmods: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
samsard:
And what are you saying Mr self-righteous, that am a drug dealer or that am a corrupt politician? or that I condone both? And mind you, poverty is not a recipe for peace! I know many poor people who don't have 'peace', and many rich people who aren't complaining about lack of peace of mind!!.

Did you understand the comment you responded to? As per the topic, he basically said that there is no rest for the criminally rich and you said that were they complaining? What do you expect any logical person to think with a response like that? Especially coming from a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44...you keep banning this guy, he keep opening different account. His currently being investigated by MTN fraud unit. This guy carry scamming from 2016 into 2017. You end is near though
KingData63T:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
There'll never be another like him. Dude was on that 'A game'. He took drug networking to another level. Imagine making such amount far back as 70s. Lol

He literally own the Colombia government and police

I teeh you.

Well, it feels good that you are here to give his success in drug business a chase grin. You never even begin, nairalanders don dey fear you. Baba oooooooh.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by RetroBoy: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Y'all need to see NARCOS.
Based on the life of Pablo Escobar.
Makes Explorer's exciting thread boring.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by samsard(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

Did you understand the comment you responded to? As per the topic, he basically said that there is no rest for the criminally rich and you said that were they complaining? What do you expect any logical person to think with a response like that? Especially coming from a Nigerian?
Well, the comment was not made in all seriousness; but obviously, I didn't make that obvious enough.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Coolgent(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Explorers:
Although being a drug lord and leader of an infamous cartel isn’t the most revered profession, Escobar was celebrated by the Columbian people.

Despite his horrific business dealings he was known to give money (which he had quite a lot of) to churches and hospitals.

He built schools, hospitals, orphanages, parks and soccer stadiums and establish food programmes, which earned him the nickname ‘Robin Hood’.

Pablo Escobar offered to pay off Colombia’s 20billion USD of foreign debt in order to avoid extradition to the US.

When the Colombian government turned the heat on drug trade, Pablo Escobar approached the government with an unusual peace treaty.

He offered to invest the cartel’s money into the national development programsand also pay off the foreign debt in return for not getting extradited to US.

The Colombian government refused.
If to say na Nigerian Governmnt hmmm
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
He's my mentor cheesy cheesy
lol grin
Very nice then
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

I teeh you.

Well, it feels good that you are here to give his success in drug business a chase grin. You never even begin, nairalanders don dey fear you. Baba oooooooh.
I hope to take it higher actually. I'll try better him. It's a movement, a dream, a target that must be met. cheesy cheesy

With God on my side, one day, I'll be mentioned alongside Escobar cheesy
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by stephenqueen: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Rakz cheesy cheesy

Your papa get money o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by banana4nana(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
What a career!
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
lady2lady:
lol grin
Very nice then
tongue tongue tongue

Don't be scared tho
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
stephenqueen:

Your papa get money o cheesy
hehehehe money wey dey scare oshi. Owo t'o deruba oshi
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
I hope to take it higher actually. I'll try better him. It's a movement, a dream, a target that must be met. cheesy cheesy

With God on my side, one day, I'll be mentioned alongside Escobar cheesy

If you can dream it then you can do it.

I go be your right hand man and inherit all your fortune when they shoot you on the roof cheesy *PicksRace.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

If you can dream it then you can do it.

I go be your right hand man and inherit all your fortune when they shoot you on the roof cheesy *PicksRace.
hahahahahahaha see you if you wine and dine with me, you gotta die with me

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
tongue tongue tongue
Don't be scared tho
Nah, I won't
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
hahahahahahaha see you if you wine and dine with me, you gotta die with me

Hahahaha.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
lady2lady:
Nah, I won't

You aint ladyf, are you ?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by raphy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
So many men trying to be his decoy are in naija it only takes great skills not to be caught by NDLEA.he was. A legend indeed may God punish poverty in my life ijn amen..hpy new yr pals.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

You aint ladyf, are you ?
I'm not. Lady.f and lady2lady aint same nah
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
this guy started his illegitimate career at a tender age!
then maintained a culture of hardwork all through.

this guy was indeed a hardworking criminal

lessons to be learnt & expo for success
1. start working to get rich at a young age. if you miss this step, only God can help you!

2. hardwork!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
lady2lady:
I'm not. Lady.f and lady2lady aint same nah

Noh vex, na old age dey worry me sad. So yo a psychic ?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahaha.
iseyen gangan niyen cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
lady2lady:
Nah, I won't
good girl smiley wink
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

Noh vex, na old age dey worry me sad. So yo a psychic ?
lol .. Yes I'm cheesy
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
good girl smiley wink
Watching you in 3D tongue
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
lady2lady:
Watching you in 3D tongue
Hahahaha again? Now I'm scared

What is it you're looking? Tell me
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
lady2lady:
lol .. Yes I'm cheesy

So how does it work? Can you like tell me the future? Like if you n I will end up as lovers ?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hahahaha again? Now I'm scared

What is it you're looking? Tell me
you're going tew become ah big and skilled drug dealer soon
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Tobycharles: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
He must be an evil genius
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by pawesome(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Explorers:
When the kingpin was forced to go on the run his daughter became sick with pneumonia.

He burned $2 million of cash to keep her warm.
2017 is my year..GOD punish poverty
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

So how does it work? Can you like tell me the future? Like if you n I will end up as lovers ?
aiit ..
I see .. I see .. , it really aint gona work out. Like you're gona cheat on me and that's it, it ended.
We aint meant to be together.

My Mexican 3rd Eye Is The Best , The Bestest Thing I've Ever Been Given As A Gift Right From Childbirth cheesy
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
lady2lady:
you're going tew become ah big and skilled drug dealer soon
A man gotta do what he gotta do.

It's called 'hustling' cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.