Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (105033 Views)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Obdk: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Castroii:
Mehn!!! This nigga took drug biz to the next level, see role model for drug dealers

Go read el chapo tha guzman

Fbi burst 22 billion dollar cash for him house. .

Baba dig tunnel
Escaped 3 times from maximum security prison. .
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Explorers(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Hahaha this is crazy. Then it's no longer a prison

Detention with mountain view grin

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by pawesome(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2017
lady2lady:
exactly ..
Buh, really, you've got no chills grin
chill? Forget chill...c person d burn hw much jst to kip warm n u talking about chill..cheesy
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Obdk: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2017
1miccza:
Meeen I really don't think today's drug lords can even dream of going a mile close to this guy's feat. God just the 2 million dollars that he burnt to keep his daughter warm is enough for me.

Pls go an research el chapo

Dis one dey make Escobar learner.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2017
kendrick9:
someone who caused the death of upto 4000 lives including bombing an aircraft filled with innocent passengers is who u want to emulate..... not tryna judge u but u really need to take a long hard look at yourself.
Abeg mek we here

the so called naija celeb u emulate,do u know who thy killd or wat thy sacrifice to remain at d top
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Uwaeromosele: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Explorers:
Pablo Escobar designed and built his own prison complete with waterbeds, entertainment systems and was protected by guards he personally chose.

In 1991, Pablo Escobar agreed to surrender to the Colombian authorities but on his terms.

The Colombian government accepted the terms and thus La catedral came into existence.

La Catedral was a five-star prison designed and built by Pablo Escobar for his confinement.

The luxury prison had waterbeds, entertainment systems and an unbroken view of Medellin mountains.

From this prison, he conducted his business, ordered the deaths of his detractors, hosted booze and drug filled parties, enjoyed his barbecue and football.

He selected his own bodyguards and no Colombian authorities were allowed within three-mile radius of this luxurious prison.
.. that was why he was killed , They gave him that luxury on the terms that he wouldn't escape. HE later escaped and diz angered d govt..he was shot close to his ear at the roof top.although his Brother said he shot himself because he told him he would rather die than be in jail .He was shot by a team called SEARCH BLOC led by brigader hugo.Also wanted 2 be d Colombian president. He had a football team and he loved his daughter that he had 2 abort a baby because he promised his daughter that she was going to be the last.His killing cost Hundreds of Millions of dollars. .At his Funeral over 25,000 attended.......At the End of the Day, His family had to Change their names and are now living in Argentina#Crime Doesn't pay..

2 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Felixprosper: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dreyl:
This guy was the king of money then, but now nothing of his exist, he's now a non living skelenton in his grave but i won't deny the fact that he was a generous philantropist.
all thieves are philanthropists but not all philanthropists are thieves ......... Take it or leave in Nigeria here check ibori ex governor of delta state he is a thief and philanthropist

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Akinman: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
I just dey observe
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Explorers:

I should see that movie.
It's not a movie. It's a TV series, hence the episodic releases.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Osquare88:
If you want to know more about him.. Go and see narcos

Next TV series to download and watch.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Explorers(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

It's not a movie. It's a TV series, hence the episodic releases.

Thanks.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Explorers:

Thanks.
You're welcome.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
edudguy:
A lady once posted a picture of Pablo Escobar on Facebook and how he was so rich and no one knew about it .. I tried explaining who Escobar was and how he killed people; Police Men and Civilians.. but, did you know what she told me? That as long as he was not caught he was a Saint.....I no even get answer for the girl

FAINTS!!!

She's set in her ways and thinking.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

FAINTS!!!

She's set in her ways and thinking.

surprised?
there are gehs who can play the "game" so well too that you wonder if they are men! some have rock for heart.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by DEWKID(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ishilove:
Actually, it's Solomon Grundy cheesy
thanks sir
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by chukslawrence(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

So how does it work? Can you like tell me the future? Like if you n I will end up as lovers ?
Abeg bro, wetin PM mean self?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by mufasa07: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
smiley#lavidaloca#pablo escobar cold blooded killer and a philanthropist
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Electronzeez(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
This thread is not to entice you with the wealth that comes with pushing drugs . Who knows if you might get a bullet in your own head too fast than escobar.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by EmperorLee(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
chukslawrence:

Abeg bro, wetin PM mean self?

Private Message.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Accepting his offer would have made the Colombian government a laughing stock and pariah among the comity of Nations. They would have been heavily sanctioned for using money gotten from an illegal trade to service debts.

In short, the consequences are better imagined.
They could have used the Judiciary to frustrate the extradition while keeping him in incarceration. They would then pretend to confiscate all his assets meanwhile a deal has been cut. Another way is to cut a deal and tell him to escape to another country then alert the Americans to arrest him at the border. OBJ did so with Taylor.

The US cuts deals with criminals all the time and would have done same if the tables were turned.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by xreal: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmm.

He was and is the real Drug Baron, others follow.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by enirock(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
It's good keeping us in touch with history. I first heard of dis guy in a film called"Narcos". Thanks
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Frankchidi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
just see the series ''narcos'' to get a better understanding of the individual Pablo Escobar
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by iamteegee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
I wanna be like Pablo Escobar!! Live in his footprint!! #NARVOS
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
iamteegee:
I wanna be like Pablo Escobar!! Live in his footprint!! #NARVOS
And die like him, shot like a fleeing dog?

Don't romanticise crime. If you see what these drugs are doing to people"s lives, you will understand countries like Indonesia have the death penalty for drug trafficking.
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by iamteegee(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ishilove:

And die like him, shot like a fleeing dog?

Don't romanticise crime. If you see what these drugs are doing to people"s lives, you will understand countries like Indonesia have the death penalty for drug trafficking.
Won't die like him!!! Will be fortified with Voodoos, I know what it's doing to people's lives but our government don't give a 4k about us! We must survive
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by iamteegee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Frankchidi:
just see the series ''narcos'' to get a better understanding of the individual Pablo Escobar
I love that series!!!! I actually liked the man! He had good intentions for his people in Colombia!!! Reason why I must be greater than Pablo Escobar!!!! I will Bleep all our government and make life better for average Nigerians
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
iamteegee:

Won't die like him!!! Will be fortified with Voodoos, I know what it's doing to people's lives but our government don't give a 4k about us! We must survive
You must survive on the blood of others?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by iamteegee(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ishilove:

You must survive on the blood of others?
For crying out lord these people wants it,he didn't force it on them!!! Why are you not sniffing coke?
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by borntosuccess(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
biggest boss of all time
Re: Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. by titosantana(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
edudguy:
A lady once posted a picture of Pablo Escobar on Facebook and how he was so rich and no one knew about it .. I tried explaining who Escobar was and how he killed people; Police Men and Civilians.. but, did you know what she told me? That as long as he was not caught he was a Saint.....I no even get answer for the girl
Lol, she would have appreciated you if you had schooled her thoroughly.

@topic, God created some people specially.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.