Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Town - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Town (7753 Views)

Bet9ja, The Second Most Visited Website In Nigeria / The Latest Fixed Odds Scam In Town (Sir Roland Fixed Odds - Fidelis Chukwuemeka) / Cristiano Ronaldo & Girlfriend On A Lunch Date In "The Best Restaurant In Town" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Town by Temas: 4:39am On Dec 30, 2016
dsfsdf
Re: Town by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Town by dreamwords: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
We dont believe ur story
Post betslip code lets verify,
But we still dont believe u
Re: Town by Temas: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=dreamwords post=52381036]We dont believe ur story
Post betslip code lets verify,

1 Like

Re: Town by domkiddy: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Add up on whatsapp,so i can send the games To you
Re: Town by dreamwords: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Temas:

Well it seems strange to me to. But even if you believe the story, how can you be of help?

I can give you my login details to see as i palyed the game too.

I didnt do screenshot of my page since i bet online but here is a friend's bet slip screenshot.

SAME GAME!

put the betslip online now and see the result.

Ur pic shows u won 227k why dont u go and claim ur price at their head office
Re: Town by Temas: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2016
dreamwords:

seems you still do not understand. the game is now void or something like that.

check out the betslip online and see youself.

regards
Re: Town by dreamwords: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Temas:

seems you still do not understand. the game is now void or something like that.

check out the betslip online and see youself.

regards
Ok iv seen it, try and check d actual results from livescore
Re: Town by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2016
dreamwords:

Wow. bro you mean its possible to go to their head office and claim the price instead of going to the betshop you played the game?
Re: Town by dreamwords: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2016
lekan96:

Wow. bro you mean its possible to go to their head office and claim the price instead of going to the betshop you played the game?
U can go there if u played online not from a betshop,
The op played online
If u played via betshop u visit the betshop
Re: Town by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2016
dreamwords:
U can go there if u played online not from a betshop, The op played online If u played via betshop u visit the betshop
Alright. thanks
Re: Town by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please keep us updated once your friend gets back from there head office.
Re: Town by Temas: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bgej
Re: Town by dreamwords: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Temas:
They (bet9ja) claimed it was a system error, apparently he ( my friend ) was not the only one affected.

Many agents stormed their HQ today at ojuelegba. They were told to come back on wednesday.

finger crossed
Ok
Re: Town by Legend87(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Temas:
moderator, please help move to the right section.

This is a long story but unfortunately, i am not a storyteller. A friend of mine won bet9ja worth millions with volleyball predictions, only for bet Naija to cancel the wining and remove volleyball from their prediction list.

Gamblers, how could that be. the whole selection turned green like he said but now some are yellow while some are red. can bet9ja make such a mistake by updating their site wrongly.

well he will storm their ojuelegba office this morning to know.
sorry for my typos

For Login issues, Payment and withdrawal delays and error in banking details, send the following; Login ID, Username, Password and slip ID. Description of difficulties to bet9javip@gmail.com
Re: Town by Yosuregames: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
Legend87:

For Login issues, Payment and withdrawal delays and error in banking details, send the following; Login ID, Username, Password and slip ID. Description of difficulties to bet9javip@gmail.com

Oloriburuku olozhi bet9ja can neva use Gmail.com I think the official one is support@bet9ja.com or something like that. Dis one is just looking for account to hack. I where we will catch u is dat u r asking for password.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Player On The Afcon(photo) / Nigeria Wins Gold In The Women's 4x100m At The African Athletics Championships / Nigeria Vs Chile: 5 - 0 (FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.