Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee (12340 Views)

Fayemi Unveils Members Of Transition Committee / Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun / Akeredolu Named Key Politicians As Members of transition committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by bottlewater1(m): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Peter Dada, Akure
The Ondo State governor-elect, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, has appointed a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Engr. Funsho Kupolokun as the chairman of his transition committee.
Akeredolu of the All Progressives Congress, who would be sworn in as the executive governor of the state on February 24, 2017 explained that the committee was constituted to ensure smooth transition from the outgoing government of Dr. Olusegun Mimiko.
Inaugurating the transition committee in Akure, the state capital on Thursday, the governor-elect said the committee had up to February 20 to present its report. He added that the committee would meet with all relevant stakeholders before the inauguration of his government.
Aside the transition committee, Akeredolu also inaugurated two other committees – the strategic development committee and the policy implementation committee which had 158 people as members.

http://punchng.com/akeredolu-appoints-kupolokun-chairman-transition-committee/
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by osumak2: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Atiku2019: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by azimibraun: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2016
I hope I wll one day get this kind of job.. both outgoing administration and the incoming administration that appointed me will get tire of me. I will do my work in accordance with God's direction and laws. Akerodolu won't be able to convince me to witch-hunt Mimiko and Mimiko will not be able to distract me. The two administration will pray for my Job to come to an end quickly and both will be convinced beyond reasonable doubt that i did a great job in line with fairness, equity and justice. I work with the fear of God and the burial of my mother. She was buried with nothing even when she had plenty.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Oyetboy(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Like this post for no reason tongue
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Janetessy(f): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice move in the right direction,

Good morning beautiful people
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by IAmOged(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by femi4love(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Oyetboy:
Like this post for no reason tongue

Why? tongue
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2016
ok
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by holuwatobhy(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
p
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by shakaZuIlu: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
the slayer of bola Tinubu grin
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Rick9(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by saint047(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2016
This is Good for democracy
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
158 member committee.

It is obvious. it is business as usual.
Don't expect anything from this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2016
158 member committee.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by engrjacuzzi: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Engr funsho kupolokun ? one day, you will hear say this man will vie for senator. our Engrs are meant to restructure and not to b greedy politicians
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by tee4naija(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
u just said what I have in mind.
x240:
158 member committee.

Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by Archiq: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
158 members committee. Ondo state is finished. What for! A lot of this politicians don't have anything to offer.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints Kupolokun Chairman Of Transition Committee by juman(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2016
If opposition organize themselves well, they would remove him after a term as governor like in ekiti state.

Those former acn people runs government that hate common man.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Considers $2.8 Billion External Loan For 2020 Budget / Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Chinese Firm To Run 4 Nigerian Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.