Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) (65809 Views)

Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Emotions ran high on Thursday as late Temidayo Adeleke, who was stabbed to death by her Cameroonian house help, was laid to rest at The Vaults and Gardens, Ikoyi, Lagos State.

Here's the beautiful picture her family chose for the celebration of her life, though a short one with the perfect caption:
"I have completed my race!''

Temidayo had been murdered after her houseboy Joel Ludguo approached the 32-year-old victim
around 10.30pm on Tuesday, December 20, 2016, and asked for advance payment of N15,000 out of his N27,000 salary.

Adeleke, whose marriage was slated for early 2017, was said to have pleaded with him to be patient,
saying she did not have naira notes on her.

Unfortunately, her plea fell on deaf ears as Ludguo left the boss’ living room in anger only to return a few minutes later with a knife and stabbed her in the chest.

According to the police, 22-year-old Joel Ludguo was desperate to send the money to his girlfriend in Cameroon. They have said that the suspect would be duly prosecuted.

A security guard at the Adelekes’ residence, who identified himself simply as Abbah, revealed that the suspect was employed about two months ago, adding that he was on drugs. He had told Punch in an interview:

“The boy is wicked and I have always warned him. He takes drugs. When policemen checked his clothes, they found tremor there. Madam bought him a new phone last month and she usually gave him money apart from his salary. She brought him home through her church member last month and they lived in her flat.

“It was the driver who lives in the adjoining flat that heard madam scream. By the time he got there, she was gasping with blood gushing out of her chest. The driver alerted me immediately to stop Joel at the gate and he was later arrested,” he had said.
Temidayo was described by everybody at her burial as a kind-hearted and passionate woman, who lived a virtuous life.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/i-have-completed-my-race-late-temidayo-adeleke-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2016
May her soul continue to rest in peace

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Ishilove: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Completed race at age 33? The good Lord forbid. Her race wasn't completed; it was brutally cut short.

Some people are just destiny wasters, specially picked out by the devil to truncate promising lives.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2016
you've completed your race at a tender age of 32.

some completed theirs much more earlier while some completed theirs much later. the most important thing is not how you started the race but how you ended it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2016
you've completed your race at a tender age of 32.

some completed theirs much more earlier while some completed theirs much later. the most important thing is not how you started the race but how you ended it.

adios

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Atiku2019: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2016
cry cry Rest Well Temidayo

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by pedel: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2016
What a wicked world. She got no chance of getting on the track talkless of starting any race. May God console her family and deliver us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by modath(f): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2016
1. In as much as the family sought closure by putting a cheery positive spin on her brutal hack down, she hadn't even started her race, it was truncated right at the start up line.... wedding in 2017? She didn't plan to die especially not in so gruesome a manner.

2. Why is she living alone with just hired helps? No sibling, cousin , friend, acquintance ?

3.. This below is why i have never & will never believe religion (which is not the same as deep faith ) confers sainthood on anyone..

She brought him home through her church member last month and they lived in her flat.

Lastly.... When people don't want to help people, this right here validates it, even if Joel was/is a hired help, she took him off the street, live in to live in her house & also pays him (even if it's a pittance ) .... Death isn't her reward, no matter how pained he felt...

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Rest In Peace.
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Mintayo(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Completed which race? marathon or what? She never started sef. cry
I dislike the idea of househelps and maids.
May God console her family!

10 Likes

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:
Completed race at age 32? The good Lord forbid. Her race wasn't completed; it was brutally cut short.

Some people are just destiny wasters, specially picked out by the devil to truncate promising lives.
It's not how far, but how well. Remember Jesus spent almost the same amount of years on this earth. grin

15 Likes

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by baby124: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2016
RIP. The reason why I don't like stranger's in my house. Some people change helps every year. I don't know how they do it. It's only God that keeps us safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Gone too soon.

May her soul rest in peace, amen.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by adebayo201: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2016
embarassed Good people dont last, but the bad and the wicked do... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by adebayo201: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2016
chiefolododo:
The whole of Cameroun should be wiped out

grin
cheesy
Joke of the day...

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by theSpark(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2016
I'd advise young women to avoid hiring male house helps. Besides young single women should be able to cook and clean for themselves. If work makes that impossible they can get a maid. The days are evil.

8 Likes

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
booked

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by worlexy(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
This is Sad
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Ishilove:
Completed race at age 32? The good Lord forbid. Her race wasn't completed; it was brutally cut short.

No more race after death ..

RIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2016
G
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by chinaze4real(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2016
I believe the story is one sided I want to hear the side of the camerooner. angry grin lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2016
This is a cruel world

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Khaytunechi: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Arghhhh..
She's so beautiful with that smile too..
Rest On..

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2016
angry angry
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by NigeriaKitchen: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Gosh! No one can understand life; someone uses her wealth to hire the killer that killed her in her own home angry angry cry cry

If you are broke, poor or needy, please don't cry or complain because you might have been dead if you were rich

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by biz9ja(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Employ Nigerians , These foreigners are crazy, you can't imagine what our togolese maid is doing to me now... Anyways RIP to dead

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Such wickedness.. kill the killer
Re: Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2016
If she had given the devil incarnate that money, she would still b alive. Well, no one know when death comes... Rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iniubong Essien: My Friend And Her Husband Abducted Me, Shared My Nude Photos / 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.