Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,510 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Rahama Or Umuani? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Or Umuani? (12969 Views)

Photo: Mavin Star Di’ja Visits Girl With No Limb Rahama Haruna In Kano / Rahama Sadau Gets A Rooftop Suprise Birthday Party. Daul Celebration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
Check out Mohammed Babangida's 2 wives, which one is hotter?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SCC2mlDmGrI/AAAAAAAAJgk/bjxf91G_ggw/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Rahama Indimi Babangida

OR

Umuani Babangida
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
Beautiful women, they both almost look like sisters. Na wah sha o! only one woman no satisfy am?
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by sjeezy8: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
both are very beautiful
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Beautiful women, they both almost look like sisters. Na wah sha o! only one woman no satisfy am?

they dont almost look like sisters. . . they look like friggin identical twins. both are pretty, real hard to choose. these Hausa dames can be soooo preeeetty.
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
I still can't believe Mohammed is bouncing these two babes at will. Money good o. Na when you no get money dem go dey threaten you with dumping or divorce. wink
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
dominique:

they dont almost look like sisters. . . they look like friggin identical twins. both are pretty, real hard to choose. these Hausa dames can be soooo preeeetty.
Girl your right grin Hausa girls got it smiley smiley
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2009
I don't know, they both look Hausa-ish. grin grin grin
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Ibime(m): 1:30am On Nov 20, 2009
So Babangida is now a celebrity?. . . . Aloy~Emeka Dele Momodu, please free us from these scoundrels. . . . I dont even wanna look at anything Babangida as being celebrity-related. . . . . celebrity comes from the word celebration, and there is nothing to be celebrated about any Babangida. . .  . these nuccas aint famous, they're infamous. . . .
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by sjeezy8: 1:42am On Nov 20, 2009
North babes like these women have some "look" similar to each other like yaradua daughters some fine specimens. grin grin

kiss kiss
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 3:02am On Nov 20, 2009
Ibime:

So Babangida is now a celebrity?. . . . Aloy~Emeka Dele Momodu, please free us from these scoundrels. . . . I dont even wanna look at anything Babangida as being celebrity-related. . . . . celebrity comes from the word celebration, and there is nothing to be celebrated about any Babangida. . .  . these nuccas aint famous, they're infamous. . . .

His wives didn't steal your money, did they?
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2009
what does Umuani mean? Is the lady hausa?

and i heard the first wife moved out of the house over his taking a second. Relatives persuaded her to move back.
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 5:03am On Nov 20, 2009
His marriage to the first wife. Joe came to perform live.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1emjNQ9t8&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]

Why does Mohammed Babangida speak in a strange foreign accent?
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by sjeezy8: 5:26am On Nov 20, 2009
he sounds like a britamerican
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

His wives didn't steal your money, did they?

They're partaking in the loot. . . . . even if them chicks are pretty, the name Babangida makes em look instantly ugly in my eyes.
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2009
Probably studied and stayed abroad for a long time. He has good eyes grin
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
So he married two wives? shocked shocked How long was it that he married the first one that he brought in another one? God forbid!!! Northern girls are trying!!! They obviously see it as a way of life anyway. undecided undecided
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2009
stillwater:

So he married two wives? shocked shocked How long was it that he married the first one that he brought in another one? God forbid!!! Northern girls are trying!!! They obviously see it as a way of life anyway. undecided undecided

Like you no go gree Mohammed Babangida if he comes knocking with a sack of $300 million in his trunk for you to become Mrs Stillwater Babangida III. wink wink
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by africhika(f): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2009
pretty pretty ladies
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by vanitty: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2009
Greedy man, one wife is more than enough . . . . .the peace in that house won't be the same anymore.
didn't him and the first wife just got married recently?  undecided na the real iyawo - the first one i feel for besides, the 2nd picture you gave as the umuani girl - the one in blue headtie is actually rahama
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Like you no go gree Mohammed Babangida if he comes knocking with a sack of $300 million in his trunk for you to become Mrs Stillwater Babangida III. wink wink

If you like marry am when he comes knocking, just cancel me out, ok? wink Don't swear for me please. tongue
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Outstrip(f): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2009
very silly child. Maybe he married the first one for his parents and had been doing the other one on the side since before the first wife. You never can tell. I feel sorry for the first wife
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2009
Outstrip:

very silly child. Maybe he married the first one for his parents and had been doing the other one on the side since before the first wife. You never can tell. I feel sorry for the first wife

You don't feel sorry for wifey no 2?
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2009
stillwater:

[b]If you like marry am when he comes knocking, just cancel me ou[/b]t, ok? wink Don't swear for me please. tongue

Did you read the $300M part of my sentence?. Are you gonna pass on it for love? wink wink
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Outstrip(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You don't feel sorry for wifey no 2?

Why should I feel sorry for her? Did she not see a woman in that house when she came there
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 12:34am On Nov 23, 2009
Outstrip:

Why should I feel sorry for her? Did she not see a woman in that house when she came there

Blame the man who asked for her hand in marriage knowing full well he has a wife already. Why blame an innocent pretty woman like that?. May be Mohammed lied to her about the 1st wife or even told her he is getting a divorce.
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Outstrip(f): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2009
Did I say the man is not guilty. So because she is pretty she cannot have ho tendencies. She knew there was a woman there and to top it off it seems the woman was not okay with a second wife. You this Aloy sef. Make you no let fine woman kill you o
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 1:05am On Nov 23, 2009
Outstrip:

Did I say the man is not guilty. So because she is pretty she cannot have ho tendencies. She knew there was a woman there and to top it off it seems the woman was not okay with a second wife. You this Aloy sef. Make you no let fine woman kill you o

Take am easy on a sister naw. May be she was surprised he has a wife. Remember the 1st wife got mad and left the house for a while when she got wind of th enew wife. I will swear for the 2nd wife that she doesn't know about the first wife.

The 1st wife too snatched him away from the 2nd wife remember?
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Outstrip(f): 1:10am On Nov 23, 2009
We are talking about Babangida's child here. There is no way she and everybody else did not know he was already married
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2009
What if she dey abroad all her life?
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by throttler(f): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2009
aloy is always speaking for the under dog. try and find an innocent under dog when you are defending. that 2nd wife will soon see that she isnt the end of mohammed babangidas philandering, he will soon have another wife or concubines too. i really pity this people. i hope they dont all infect themselves with HIV soon.
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by AloyEmeka6: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
Having a  2nd wife doesn't mean he will have HIV. I hate polygamy but its the culture in the north so, why pity them?. I just wonder why IBB married just one wife even though he has money and immense power. May be he doesn't like sex that much. wink
Re: Rahama Or Umuani? by Outstrip(f): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
You really think that in this day and age with beautiful educated women for that matter there will be no hanky panky on the side. Those women will step out on him. That's just the truth about most polygamous relationships. The men are not the only ones sleeping around. She can have her husband and her true love. If she is smart she will use her shameless husbands money to finance a very nice lifestyle for her boyfriend grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orezi Denies Burning The Nigerian Currency / 10 Most Handsome African Footballers / Van Vicker, His Wife And Kids, What Do You Think (pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.