Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo (25149 Views)

Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) / Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by djbobby007: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
Stop chest thumping. Aren't ondo boys Yorubas also?
I don warm u,igbo never ever confront yoruba in d south west anywhere, check around ask around,ondo yoruba are different dem get hot temper....NA DIE UNA WAN DIE SOOOOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by tollyboy5(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Lekison:
u r so beautiful
Bro wetin ya eyes find go there na. She realy pretty I just rush go dash her one like
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by 01emek(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2016
checkolatunji:

Why complaining? Just wait and see

Ekwensu
Ok afonja let wait and see the outcome..
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by omofunaab(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

I am yet to meet a Yoruba person that is of Lagos origin even you talking, are you of Lagos origin?.

Then you don't know what you are saying.

You mean you haven't met someone from ikorodu, epe,badagry, ikosi, isale eko etc

My grandma is from ikosi in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Zuzer: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

I am yet to meet a Yoruba person that is of Lagos origin even you talking, are you of Lagos origin?.
Tell that to the state Government. I get my rights here bursary, scholarship. So yes, I'm from Lagos state . My great grandparents and those before them are from Ikorodu . So, is your question answered?

3 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Deathslater: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2016
djbobby007:
I don warm u,igbo never ever confront yoruba in d south west anywhere, check around ask around,ondo yoruba are different dem get hot temper....NA DIE UNA WAN DIE SOOOOO
I guess ladikpo and alaba are not in the southwest? Go ask your ominile and alaye brothers how deadly Igbos can be.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by mabea: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2016
teaseryoh:
Wetin concern eze ndigbo for person land. No b ipod zone b dat ooo
Nonsense as if there's no Oba of Abuja with his palace at life camp.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by JideAmuGiaka: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2016
omofunaab:

Then you don't know what you are saying.

You mean you haven't met someone from ikorodu, epe,badagry, ikosi, isale eko etc

My grandma is from ikosi in Lagos

What of your father
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by nwabobo: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
omofunaab:

I have told you sarkin doesn't mean king, it's more like leader ,Emir might mean king, according to Wikipedia Eze means king. What's the meaning of ezedike?

You still haven't told me what 'King' means in Hausa if not 'Sarki'.

If Sarki means leader, what is Jagoran, Jagaban & Shugaban?

Yes, Eze means king and Sarki means king.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Rotentina:

Okay, tell us plainly is purpose of been the King in Akure, if he cannot influence the entire affairs of everyone under his domain??

I HOPE MOST SW PPLE R NOT AS DUMB AS U. SO IF 4 EXAMPLE D KING OF THAILAND HAS ISSUES WITH NIGERIANS, INSTEAD OF CALLING D AMBASSADOR OF NIGERIA TO MAKE A COMPLAINT, HE STARTS TAKING LAWS INTO HIS HANDS?. EZE NDIGBO 4 UR INFO IS LIKE AN AMBASSADORIAL POSITION, NOT CHIEFTAINCY TITLE. EZE NDIGBO IS D MOUTH PIECE OF D IGBO COMMUNITY IN D AREA.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by mascot87(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Lilimax:
You can initiate it cos it's not a bad idea smiley However, the difference is that most of Afonja my yoruba people does not leave outside South West unlike the Flaties Igbos that are well travelled embarassed

Yes mam, how r your kids doing?
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2016
djbobby007:

Leave am, na person wey Moto jam, na hin wan write him plate number?

3 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by JideAmuGiaka: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Zuzer:

Tell that to the state Government. I get my rights here bursary, scholarship. So yes, I'm from Lagos state . My great grandparents and those before them are from Ikorodu . So, is your question answered?

It's you yorubas that always tell us that even your Governors in Lagos are not from Lagos. Pls Educate me on this, is Tinubu a Lagosian?
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Lilimax(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2016
mascot87:

Yes mam, how r your kids doing?
They are doing well thank you.
Compliments of the season smiley
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

I HOPE MOST SW PPLE R NOT AS DUMB AS U. SO IF 4 EXAMPLE D KING OF THAILAND HAS ISSUES WITH NIGERIANS, INSTEAD OF CALLING D AMBASSADOR OF NIGERIA TO MAKE A COMPLAINT, HE STARTS TAKING LAWS INTO HIS HANDS?. EZE NDIGBO 4 UR INFO IS LIKE AN AMBASSADORIAL POSITION, NOT CHIEFTAINCY TITLE. EZE NDIGBO IS D MOUTH PIECE OF D IGBO COMMUNITY IN D AREA.

If you don't have meaningful thing to say, why don't you just read without making any comment. Respect their tradition or go back to your Biafra Land. Go and occupy there. Okay.....in that place, you can do what you like.

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by mascot87(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Lilimax:

They are doing well thank you.
Compliments of the season smiley

Same to you mam, regards to them & your hubby smiley

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by apholaryn: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
Stop chest thumping. Aren't ondo boys Yorubas also?
chest thumping after una chop cane d last time?

3 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by babadee1(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2016
nwabobo:

Why is he not replacing the Sarkin Hausawa of Akure?

I'm from there and I've never heard of this title. Obviously whoever this so-called Sarkin Hausawa is, he respects himself and doesn't parade himself around town with a crown on his head. The man who called himself Eze Ndigbo of Akure went to a meeting at the palace of the Deji wearing a crown on his head. That is a huge abomination in Yoruba land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by apholaryn: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2016
wtfCode:
Asiwa gini?
Lol,this is so funny.

This people will never stop being jealous of anything we do,anything. grin
Eze ndi igbo will always be there grin
loool..jealous indeed. btw , una go chop cane again if u do anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by basybasy: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
This your monarch has finally lost his sango's given brain.
it is d biafra pple dat dnt kno wat they are doing. Its outragious for mentioning supremacy btw who? Deji and eze ndigbo,thats an insult. Who is eze ndigbo in yoruba land? Igbo pple, u need to redefine ur way of lives. Av u ever heared where a yoruba group is claiming supremacy with igbo king in ur land. U pple spoil Nigeria name anywhere u go. In abroad now, our name had bn spoilt by ipob. I curse our leaders that joined us together,especially, Lord Lugard.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by steppins: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2016
tollyboy5:

Ha! Ha! No mass for that side wey dem dey na na D ones wey dey lag go come online
See their importance in common Nairaland. The number of posts has reduced drastically and you're here missing them already. Imagine what would happen if they're no longer Nigerians.
Btw, most of them are too busy celebrating with their people. They got no time for ethnic squabbles now.

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
NgcoboP:
better or they leave Akure if not satisfied.... immediately.... Eze ko Inze ni

Very unfortunate that there is no Lagoon in Ondo

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Akshow: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
chinaze4real:

What of the AFonja called the oni of ife. Have he travel again grin grin
When you understand subject verb agreement and can make a correct sentence, holler at me.

3 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by nwabobo: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2016
omofunaab:

Sarkin doesn't mean king Mr man , it's more like leader of the hausas

Cure yourself of gross ignorance ore mi.

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by kinibigdeal(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2016
That's my Modath
modath:

The highlighted is what is wrong with this unending drama, Vanguardngr's phrasing/narration even exercebates the tension...

Why have a "supremacy battle" with a paramount ruler in his land!!

The saying "when in ROME do like the ROMANS didn't spring from someone's butthole, it was carefully thought out & to be implemented to prevent chaos & disorder...

One doesn't have to like it but when in a land, respect the rules & customs & everyone will be fine!! RESPECT isn't so hard nah!! cool
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by basybasy: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2016
01emek:
yuroba and low self esteem. This oba must go and join his fellow clowns basketmouth , I go die , Ali Baba etc . he could make a good comedian you know .

We are not answerable to any other person but the EZE NDI IGBO so the oba and his Asiwaju should go sex themselves with sex dull .

Let it be know to all Nigerians that the Igbo nation can never be threaten , we have passed through alot and can not be displaced in Nigeria... It the useless one Nigeria we must all endure because this might not end well.

ure mad and senseless. Go back to ur land go claim supremacy wit ur king. Useless set of pple.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by giftedben: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2016
grin am just laughing. I bet the Akure monarch is hungry. Give the poor man some money. This one he is now seeing the igbos as the asiwaju of his land. I see he can hardly feed his family. Chai afonja & poverty are like 5 & 6.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by omofunaab(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

What of your father

It's none of your business
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Sammy07: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2016
djbobby007:

If don warn them too,,
They don't know that other yoruba state dislike ondo for their hot temper. ...

Go to any where in SW, , & tell them you are from ondo state,, you'll see their reply.. .

They'll reply you that..
"You this dog eating people" &

"You this hot temper people"

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Sammy07: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
I guess ladikpo and alaba are not in the southwest? Go ask your ominile and alaye brothers how deadly Igbos can be.

You can't be deadly in this 3 states. . (hot temper state)

Ondo
Ekiti
Kogi..

Don't try these 3 states.....

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by bareal(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Another round of flogging loading..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by djbobby007: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
maybe u didnt remember d outcome of lost of igbo life and property, business abd all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People / Benue Bans Men From Spending More Than N100, 000 On Traditional Marriage / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.