Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo (25150 Views)

Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) / Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
Go and bury Asiwaju Tinubu. Bastard!
Your entire family and village would be buried instead

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Deathslater: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by omonnakoda: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

U DON'T GET IT, EZENDIGBO IS NOT A TRADITIONAL TITLE. IT'S LIKE A SPOKES MAN OF D IGBO PPLE.
I get it , the problem with you folk is you like to think you are clever and everyone else is stupid which often turns out to be the opposite in reality.
1. Kindly translate EzeNdiIgbo into English

If the so called Eze did not think he was some kind of king why did he wear a crown in the presence of the Deji.

Please save that story for children
Spokesman ko ,Tyre spoke ni

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2016
hnn lol cursing yourself is very hilarious. bye ...son of perdition

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Deathslater: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2016
SmartChoices:

Your entire family and village would be buried instead
Your entire family will die in motor accident. Your village people will be wiped out by fulani herdsmen, don't quote me again, idiot.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Sammy07: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2016
All i know is that

Since it is an agreement between ondos monarch..

There is nothing you people can do.. .

Abi when the monarch flog your eze out of akure palace,, what dis your youth say...

It is an absurb thing to wear crown & meet the king. .

Asiwaju igbo on point......... .... .... .. grin cheesy kiss wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
Lmao.

How silly. Zero sense.
So the asiwaju or whatever will understand Igbo culture enough to pilot the affairs of the igbos over there?
This is stupid to say the least
N Ur d wise one? Cocofoolish is better for u!
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by hyfr(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2016
tinktanker:
hausa jas their community in different places, does anyone choose who becomes their leader that is not them? Lets so supporting evil afonjas
get me right I'm not saying its right. Besides igbos in other places ain't having problems except akure, they are always making troubles there. Let them just stay in peace that's all
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by apholaryn: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
Don't justify your cowardice.
let my ondo brother's catch u ehn! u go hear am, den go use cane reset that your overheated brain jes like d oda day den do to your clan.

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by steppins: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
tollyboy5:

Lolz don't be bias so we are missing then they not missing us lolz don't worry they should not even come back we are okay this way from time to time they would be replaced by others. SOLDIER GO SODIER COME. Nothing is irreplaceable so I'm not bothered tongue
Yeah, right. If what you wrote helps you to sleep well at night, then by all means, keep believing it.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by steppins: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
luminouz:

U no get sense again coz of fine girl abi? Ewu!
luminouz:

N Ur d wise one? Cocofoolish is better for u!
luminouz:

Ode oshi!
You lack manners. You can't even make a single reply without insulting people.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Odkosh: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Okeikpu:
What a fk are they doing in that dirty town called Akure
you mean. Onitsha and aba? Abi WHO dey lie ni?

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by fboonmy: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

I INTEND TO GO BACK VERY SOON. COS OBVIOUSLY MOST SW PPLE HAVE ISSUES.
Please do!
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
fboonmy:

Please do!

DON'T WORRY I WILL. BUT DON'T TELL ONE NIGERIA BULSH.T, WEN WE START DEMANDING INDEPENDENCE
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
omonnakoda:
I get it , the problem with you folk is you like to think you are clever and everyone else is stupid which often turns out to be the opposite in reality.
1. Kindly translate EzeNdiIgbo into English

If the so called Eze did not think he was some kind of king why did he wear a crown in the presence of the Deji.

Please save that story for children
Spokesman ko ,Tyre spoke ni

EZE NDIGBO NU IDU, DATS D FULL MEANING. INCASE IF U NO WAT DAT MEANS.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
tollyboy5:

That's the best if you don't like the way Nigeria is go to your republic we are not

FINALLY, EVERYBODY IS SHOWING DER TRUE COLORS
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by djbobby007: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
If ondo people are different from Yorubas then they are not Yorubas.
ok ok ok
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by fboonmy: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

DON'T WORRY I WILL. BUT DON'T TELL ONE NIGERIA BULSH.T, WEN WE START DEMANDING INDEPENDENCE
You have my word on that!
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by djbobby007: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Deathslater:
Shut up, the victims are Yorubas not Igbos.
maybe u are based in abakaliki
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
fboonmy:

You have my word on that!

WE HAVE A DEAL THEN.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Donshemzy1234: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
These country is a mess. l will leave this country and go to ondo village.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by tollyboy5(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

FINALLY, EVERYBODY IS SHOWING DER TRUE COLORS
Yes we gas show our true colour if not ipob will blame us for every of their woes despite enjoying our hospitality its better we start showing our true colour to ungrateful ipob

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
tollyboy5:

Yes we gas show our true colour if not ipob will blame us for every of their woes despite enjoying our hospitality its better we start showing our true colour to ungrateful ipob

LET ME ASK U A QUESTION N BE HONEST. IF IGBOS N SOME OTHER MINORITIES GAIN INDEPENDENCE, WILL D SW PPLE STAY WITH D NORTH OR PULL OUT ALSO.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by tollyboy5(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

LET ME ASK U A QUESTION N BE HONEST. IF IGBOS N SOME OTHER MINORITIES GAIN INDEPENDENCE, WILL D SW PPLE STAY WITH D NORTH OR PULL OUT ALSO.
You should know the Yorubas better than that they are always after political interest and their pride we just have to sit down and organise thing the way it suit us most but I'll advice the ipob people to be smart because we don't give a sh*t about others oppression when pursuing our political interest

1 Like

Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lilimax:
You can initiate it cos it's not a bad idea smiley However, the difference is that most of Afonja my yoruba people does not leave inside South East unlike the Flaties Igbos that are invading south westembarassed
Corrected.

South East is a barren land that is not viable for d yoruba man to leave in, for example...if I tell my people I just came frm igbo land, they will look me down but not other places.

...go to Edos, delta etc and d north u will knw we yorubas are everywhere.
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
These country is a mess. l will live this country and go to ondo village.
to do what?
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
tollyboy5:

You should know the Yorubas better than that they are always after political interest and their pride we just have to sit down and organise thing the way it suit us most but I'll advice the ipob people to be smart because we don't give a sh*t about others oppression when pursuing our political interest

NOW UR CONFUSING ME
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by tollyboy5(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
buchilino:

NOW UR CONFUSING ME
Lol point out what make you confuse cheesy
Re: Akure Monarch Replaces Eze Ndigbo With Asiwaju Igbo by buchilino(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
tollyboy5:

Lol point out what make you confuse cheesy

4GET IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People / Benue Bans Men From Spending More Than N100, 000 On Traditional Marriage / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.