Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (31937 Views)

Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by ayamAgenius: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:
lol..wash and iron for him. give him salt even f it's inches away...

Kuku tell me I'm marrying a toddler let me prepare my mind. Is that one still a man when he can't even perform basic things by himself?

please if I must do all these, I hope I'm also not expected to get a job and pay any bills. Lemme just sit home and get pregnant, since everyone should do what is conventionally accepted

Some people don't even understand how feminism works.

If a woman must get a job and pay bills, which are things otherwise done by men, then a mam should also be expected to pull his weight around the house as well. Feminists only seek assistance in the home because they have assisted men financially. There are no jobless feminists sitting around and waiting to feed off any man.

Nigerians will never calm down long enough to understand the concept of feminism.

Could you be kind enough to shed light on our ignorance by enlightening us on the concept of feminism my lady?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

She needs to go find her self esteem wherever it is she left it. The desperation to sound "African" is waaaay to silly
Even our grandmothers that their marriages lasted didn't do all this crap, she sure likes being a lesser human being, I wish her the best, I don't even know why people equate Feminism with chores
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by solexybadoo: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:

Kuku tell me I'm marrying a toddler let me prepare my mind. Is that one still a man when he can't even perform basic things by himself?

please if I must do all these, I hope I'm also not expected to get a job and pay any bills. Lemme just sit home and get pregnant, since everyone should do what is conventionally accepted

If a woman must get a job and pay bills, which are things otherwise done by men, then a mam should also be expected to pull his weight around the house as well. Feminists only seek assistance in the home because they have assisted men financially. There are no jobless feminists sitting around and waiting to feed off any man.

Nigerians will never calm down long enough to understand the concept of feminism.

I will understand and treat u with respect .. Shey u will marry me grin
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Wehrey ni twitter user yen undecided grin
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:

If we're to go by the real conceptof feminism,then you'll agree with me that it has no place here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
I pity the mumu that will fall for her antics, this one that is looking for a man to tie, mschew.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Flexherbal(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

What does being "oyinbo" or not have to do with the fact that we have to train men how to be responsible to their wife when it comes to domestic duties?
That is part of it.
Every responsible man will help his wife out, when the need arises.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by safarigirl(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

EXACTLY that fool of a lady should be happy because it was cos of feminism she can read and write and even have the right to talk and in fact not be in the house 24/7 smhhhh
azzin, she doesn't even understand the many paths feminism opened up for her.

She wouldn't even have a Job if not for feminism....feminism has been fighting and is still fighting to end sexual harassment of female staff in their places of work.

If not for feminism, she wouldn't even get the chance to find a man she's compatible with and marry him. Her father and brothers would just sell her to the highest bidder.

If not for feminism, aunty wouldn't even have this voice she's abusing on social media.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Heffalump(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:

What the twitter user is saying is just an exaggerated statement, or what is called "Hyperbole". Doesn't mean you must do all of that as a wife.
In summary, it is expected that a wife should be submissive to her husband, but what we see these days is the reverse order! While women should be given a pride of place in marriage, it is advisable that the man be allowed to lead and love his home for peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by babasolution: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
who ask them to assist men financially in the first place,women pushed for it,men did not call for assistance,women wanted to work ,they came into the labour force in droves,reducing the number of jobs available to men,even displacing men from jobs and lowering wages generally,making men not able to solely cater for their families as in the past,men never wanted that,now women are saying they are assisting financially,when in fact they force men to accept through propanganda over the decades,now they want to pull men into what men never desired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by doskie(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:
Wtf is this 1 saying

That might work for her but not everyone jeez

Obviously she's comfortable with being a slave. Not everybody is!
tomorrow morning at 10am you will start singing - - - please don't take my man just because you can........
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Everything is total bullcrap. If the salt is close to him, you should still help him get it? Is the nugga incapacitated or what?

When did a wife become a slave?

Abeg, this one don miss road

This is where applying the "Pinch of Salt " principle to the idea of feminism comes in, there should be a middle ground .
Else the number of mono-parent families will continue to increase.

Being an independent woman is un-African the same way Democracy is Un-African; we should moderate the rate at which we follow certain borrowed ideologies to avoid loosing ourselves to the crowd.

Being a slave in the name of being humble will also not cut it. Marriage is a partnership not a sole-proprietorship everybody brings something to the marriage except it's a marriage of convenience or a religiously backed marriage.
Respect one another doesn't mean outright servitude to one particular individual.

If the wife is a stay-at-home mother (not forced into it) let her cook and clean and do the needfuls.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by YourCoffin: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

EXACTLY that fool of a lady should be happy because it was cos of feminism she can read and write and even have the right to talk and in fact not be in the house 24/7 smhhhh

This is pure lie. Nigerian women were educated even before feminism was invented

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by GideonVIBES(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Check her profile.....I bet she's single and serching.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by naijamakossa(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:

hope if dangote marry u now

u go tell him mek him follow u do house chores abi

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I tire for all dis ladies saying they can't wash their husbands hands or bathe him or iron his clothes or whatever it is they say they can't do. This same group of women are the one screaming "nigerian men are not romantic". Seriously what's wrong with petting your man? Stay there and be forming chairlady while another womanly woman is busy doing the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by naijamakossa(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
feminism is only for the rich

LOL u cannot expect a lady her father forced her into marriage to be claiming feminism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
The twitter user is obviously looking for a maga that will think she is wife material.
Maybe she's like 30/35 and still single.

I won't attack her sha. I understand her desperation cos Nigerians are very hard on single ladies above 30.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by naijamakossa(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
I must mek big money
so I can sack any damn lady
forcing herself to wear same trouser with me

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by apankay(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerians no know figure of speech again...na wa o
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
GangnamStyle:
I tire for all dis ladies saying they can't wash their husbands hands or bathe him or iron his clothes or whatever it is they say they can't do. This same group of women are the one screaming "nigerian men are not romantic". Seriously what's wrong with petting your man? Stay there and be forming chairlady while another womanly woman is busy doing the needful.

so women should bathe their husbands if not the men will cheat with another woman that can do the needful?

If the man is too dirty to bathe himself then make he dey go abeg. He should please carry his wahala to another women. Nobody wants a lazy pig that can't even bathe himself.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Really? She needs to talk to our male chauvinists and sexists first. No reaction without an action undecided

Hahahaha! Backed up against the wall, she takes a deep breath hoping to launch her biggest fireball yet, but she only contrived to puff smoke the size of a tiny meatball. Aww...how cute. Hahaha!

Cao , come and see finishing.

Oops! Raine80 must not catch me making this kind of comment. tongue
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by safarigirl(f): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
naijamakossa:

you think Dangote doesn't do some of his chores himself? undecided

Only poor men feel the need to be waited on hand and foot funny enough, a man who has earned his millions will be very much used to doing things himself.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
She's being hyperbolic. I suppose.

Dunno about everything she wrote up there though but my choice of man still is and always will be the Alphamale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by MizzD: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
naijamakossa:

At least dangote will be 100% responsible for the bills and probably pay for domestic help sef.

Men cant desire a woman who contributes to bills and still expect her to be 100% responsible for chores. It's common sense really.

As for the post, Each individual should do what works for him or her.

And I've notice people tend to view feminism only from the marriage point of view. There's more to feminism than all these shallow arguments about splitting bills and house chores. The gender equality Bill has nothing of such in it. People should get enlightened really.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
fellis:

so women should bathe their husbands if not the men will cheat with another woman that can do the needful?

If the man is too dirty to bathe himself then make he dey go abeg. He should please carry his wahala to another women. Nobody wants a lazy pig that can't even bathe himself.

my dear if you can't see youself bathing your man for whatever reason then you are probably not with the right man for yourself. Now bathing your man is just one of the few ways to cater to your man intimately depending on how you guys feels about it i.e what floats the couples boat. Its could also be a massage after a long day at work especially if he works a blue collar job, it could be a footrub. Anything to make him feel like he is with a woman.

You won't necessarily lose your man if you don't do this little things but you will definitely be increasing your chances of losing him if you take this thing for granted.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
GangnamStyle:

my dear if you can't see youself bathing your man for whatever reason then you are probably not with the right man for yourself. Now bathing your man is just one of the few ways to cater to your man intimately depending on how you guys feels about it i.e what floats the couples boat. Its could also be a massage after a long day at work especially if he works a blue collar job, it could be a footrub. Anything to make him feel like he is with a woman.

You won't necessarily lose your man if you don't do this little things but you will definitely be increasing your chances of losing him if you take this thing for granted.

so you dey find wife wey go dey baf you?

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
fellis:

cheesycheesy:p:p, no be wetin i talk be dat o grin
fellis:

cheesycheesy:p:p, no be wetin i talk be dat o
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
GangnamStyle:

cheesycheesy:p:p, no be wetin i talk be dat o grin
cheesycheesy:p:p, no be wetin i talk be dat o
looollll
issorait
marry a romantically inclined woman then

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by tollyboy5(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
I realy love feminist we have a lot of them in our family
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by viceric677(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
pocohantas:
I support the first part, but the remaining part is rubbish.
How will a grown man drop his shoe anywhere and not be corrected, is he a pig?

Take him to the sink and wash his hands?
Lol
Any man that subscribes to this just to bash feminist/feminism should have his head checked.

You should have your head checked for taking that part literally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.