Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? (3744 Views)

Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 9:35am On May 19, 2017
italo:

Answer the question above, let's see who's lying in daylight.
You are clearly not a Christian. The word of Christ means nothing to you. Go ahead. My joy is that, there's an end. We shall all meet the Master someday.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by italo: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
analice107:

You are clearly not a Christian. The word of Christ means nothing to you.
Go ahead. My joy is that, there's an end. We shall all meet the Master someday.

Still didnt answer the question. Dont run away yet.

Where in the fatima story did Jesus appear?

1 Like

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by italo: 10:27am On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Italo, Jesus has been appearing to people, what he said is what keeps happening in Catholic church. Appearances in the cloud

So Jesus can appear to the apostles in a room...to Mary on the road...he can appear to the apostles by the sea...he can appear to saul from the sky...he appeared all over Jerusalem...he ascended to heaven before the apostles...he appeared to John in a vision...

But if he appears in the clouds, it is a demon?

Use your brain, for once.

Besides, it was Mary that appeared in Fatima, not Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 11:45am On May 19, 2017
italo:

So Jesus can appear to the apostles in a room...to Mary on the road...he can appear to the apostles by the sea...he can appear to saul from the sky...he appeared all over Jerusalem...he ascended to heaven before the apostles...he appeared to John in a vision...

But if he appears in the clouds, it is a demon?

Use your brain, for once.

Besides, it was Mary that appeared in Fatima, not Jesus.
listen to yourself. How many of such incidents called for people to gather and start a worship center?

They shrines everywhere you catholics claimed Mary appeared and you all rush there to.worship.

Btw, why hasn't Jesus appeared to any of you catholics, why only Mary? Satan is using your head big time.

How did Mary even come into all this?
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 11:46am On May 19, 2017
italo:

Still didnt answer the question. Dont run away yet.
Where in the fatima story did Jesus appear?
Italo, the apparition was from satan, none of it is from Christ.
Hey, stop mentioning me and go on worshipping your Mary.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by Leiman100(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
Christian lies
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by italo: 6:43am On May 20, 2017
analice107:

I didnt know you were Satan's Minister of Apparitions.

4 Likes

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by italo: 6:50am On May 20, 2017
analice107:

listen to yourself. How many of such incidents called for people to gather and start a worship center?

They shrines everywhere you catholics claimed Mary appeared and you all rush there to.worship.
You are angry that we built places of worship...and not pentecostal shops in these places?
analice107:

Btw, why hasn't Jesus appeared to any of you catholics, why only Mary? Satan is using your head big time.
Jesus appears to Catholics millions of times. E.g Divine Mercy visions of St. Faustina. But block heads like you dont read and learn.
analice107:

Mother of Jesus. If Moses and Elijah can appear to earth, Mary can...and does.

4 Likes

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by ilynem(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2017
italo:

You are angry that we built places of worship...and not pentecostal shops in these places?

Jesus appears to Catholics millions of times. E.g Divine Mercy visions of St. Faustina. But block heads like you dont read and learn.

Mother of Jesus. If Moses and Elijah can appear to earth, Mary can...and does.
Off topic. But you do know the Muslims believe Muhammad will marry Mary on the last day? grin cheesy
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by raphieMontella: 10:29am On May 20, 2017
Lol, I love it when different sects of Christians argue. ...its fun to watch.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by jnrbayano(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2017
analice107:

Why is your heart so hateful of the truth?

1 Like

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by italo: 2:26pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Off topic. But you do know the Muslims believe Muhammad will marry Mary on the last day? grin cheesy

I dont know if the Muslims believe that or not.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by ilynem(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2017
italo:

I dont know if the Muslims believe that or not.
Many of them do.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 3:03pm On May 20, 2017
jnrbayano:

Why is your heart so hateful of the truth?
What is the truth?
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2017
Glory to Jesus, honor to Mary.

1 Like

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by italo: 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
ilynem:

Many of them do.

Good for them. Many Muslims believe many things that we find crazy.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by Syncan(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
analice107:

What is the truth?

Jn 18:38 Pontius Pilate is that you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by dsams: 10:04pm On May 20, 2017
Catholicism is a false doctrine perpetuated by the devil to counterfeit the real followers of Christ. please Catholic members seek for the truth. what happened to the 2nd commandment "thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, nor any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth" - exodus 20:4. worshiping and bowing down to Mary and those graven images and pictures practiced by the Catholics are violating and against the 2nd commandment.

Secondly, what about the secret and the meaning of the name (emblem) written on the crown of the pope which is VICARIOUS FILL DEL ?

1 Like

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2017
italo:

I didnt know you were Satan's Minister of Apparitions.
epic, just epic

1 Like

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by SalC: 8:32am On May 23, 2017
analice107:

Now you are asking why Jesus hasn't appeared?
Where you not thesame person arguing against his appearance and quoting how he warned against it?

If we tell you of Jesus' appearance will you believe?.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 9:44am On May 23, 2017
SalC:
Now you are asking why Jesus hasn't appeared?
Where you not thesame person arguing against his appearance and quoting how he warned against it?

If we tell you of Jesus' appearance will you believe?.
SalC, enjoy your apparitions. We shall all meet Jesus someday.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by jnrbayano(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2017
analice107:

SalC, enjoy your apparitions. We shall all meet Jesus someday.

Stop trying to threaten people about meeting Jesus someday.

They know already they will meet him.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 10:30am On May 23, 2017
jnrbayano:

Stop trying to threaten people about meeting Jesus someday.

They know already they will meet him.
What according to you is a threat? If they know they will meet him, why then shd that be a threat?
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by jnrbayano(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2017
analice107:

What according to you is a threat? If they know they will meet him, why then shd that be a threat?

Do you think they don't know they will meet him?

If yes, that means they don't know what every Christians know. If no, then it is a threat since you disagreed with their "deceiving truth" holding on to your "Jesus revealed authentic truth"

They will meet Jesus and Jesus will tell them you are right and they are wrong and send them to hell.

While you clap for them as they burn.

Christian!! SMH.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 11:49am On May 23, 2017
jnrbayano:

Do you think they don't know they will meet him?

If yes, that means they don't know what every Christians know. If no, then it is a threat since you disagreed with their "deceiving truth" holding on to your "Jesus revealed authentic truth"

They will meet Jesus and Jesus will tell them you are right and they are wrong and send them to hell.

While you clap for them as they burn.

Christian!! SMH.

You mean if i see them in error i shd allow them carry on until they stand before the judgement seat of Christ to be told o was right?

Do you think what you just said makes any sense?
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by jnrbayano(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

You mean if i see them in error i shd allow them carry on until they stand before the judgement seat of Christ to be told o was right?

"SalC, enjoy your apparitions. We shall all meet Jesus someday."

I have analysed the above already. Its unchristian to threaten about meeting Jesus.

I'm sure SalC will like to continue enjoying "her apparitions" (according to you)
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 12:10pm On May 23, 2017
jnrbayano:

"SalC, enjoy your apparitions. We shall all meet Jesus someday."

I have analysed the above already. Its unchristian to threaten about meeting Jesus.

I'm sure SalC will like to continue enjoying "her apparitions" (according to you)
Guy, move along, you are noticed.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by jnrbayano(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

I asked you why you hate truth, you behaved like Pilate as Syncan pointed out.

Italo asked whether you are Satan's apparition Minister, you became deaf and dumb

SalC asked if you are told about Jesus apparition will you believe, you threaten her of meeting Jesus.

Now you think I don't make any sense.

cheesy
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 12:47pm On May 23, 2017
jnrbayano:

I asked you why you hate truth, you behaved like Pilate as Syncan pointed out.

Italo asked whether you are Satan's apparition Minister, you became deaf and dumb

SalC asked if you are told about Jesus apparition will you believe, you threaten her of meeting Jesus.

Now you think I don't make any sense.

cheesy
What truth do you believe i hate?

Italo is a catholic and doesn't have any problem having affiliation with demons. The Mary they worship is not the mother of Jesus, but a demon.

SalC asked that but i ignored her not because i don't have what to say to her, but because she ignores Jesus' very commands.

Hey, stop quoting me and get lost.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by jnrbayano(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2017
analice107:

What truth do you believe i hate?

Italo is a catholic and doesn't have any problem having affiliation with demons. The Mary they worship is not the mother of Jesus, but a demon.

SalC asked that but i ignored her not because i don't have what to say to her, but because she ignores Jesus' very commands.

Hey, stop quoting me and get lost.

Tantrum because she hates the truth.

Those 3 and lots more will continue to shoot the truth like an arrow at you and your likes poluting christiandom.
Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by analice107: 1:36pm On May 23, 2017
jnrbayano:

Tantrum because she hates the truth.

Those 3 and lots more will continue to shoot the truth like an arrow at you and your likes poluting christiandom.
What is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? by sonmvayina(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
analice107:

What is the truth?

Mary is the morning star, Lucifer(the light bearer), the goddess of death, the sworn enemy of the creator....i got this from the sumerians myth, where the Bible writers also got the story from
It has always been about inanna(lucifer), the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men / T.B. Joshua's Shocking Prophecy On Buhari's Health, Nigerian Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.