Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Karma Delivery Service - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Karma Delivery Service (560 Views)

Kudos To Karma. / The Nemesis Of Ezra Season One:beginning Of Karma. / Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karma Delivery Service by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
People say life isn't fair at all, that we all waste in the end. They say we have to be tough and trample around. They then say that what went around will only get to you if you stay in a spot. They say consequence is a darkness only the blind fall into. They know, too - as clear as the nose on your face - that evil haunts her doers.

People too say that doom befalls the wicked. Mind you, I've my dream job. And I'm human.
Excuse me, my cell phone needs attention.

It's Davies Olaleke. He is celebrated in the society. Recently, he found his way to the list of the top ten richest blacks in The West Coast.

"Hello, good morning. "

"Morning. Honorable Davies here."

"Oh, sir, I hope you're great."

"Well, yes. Please hasten up the shipping arrangements, my dealers aren't made of patience, you know."

"I will. Your ships are set to sail at 1400 hours today."

"I know. I'm just anxious. The cargos are very expensive, you know?"

"Everything will be alright, sir."

"Okay, we'll talk later."

First assignment of the day. I'm a very busy person, so we'll spend just ten minutes in my day.

Davies usurped his late brother riches. His brother left no kids, so you understand. Well, you meet me where you never expect.

The ocean isn't great today. The aforementioned cargos have been lined with explosive devices that react when they come in contact with water. I don't know why someone has done this but it's necessary. That's why I exist. Davies is bound to have a cardiac attack whenever he gets the news. It's a really easy job, honestly. And, no, he isn't tough. If he is, he will have hustled his wealth himself. I'm afraid he might go mad consequentially.

Here, meet Mr. Madu, my boss. I work as a caterer.

"Boys, be fast! There's no time, the party is starting in 30 minutes."

"Okay, sir." We are 25 in number.

Chief Bode Williams sons are having a get-together on a private jet today. He was a leader during the military rule. His administration killed 369 men; 254 women and 1, 100 children. He used to attack the hometowns of his enemies. He ruled 33 years ago.

The pilots, when the party starts will be poisoned. An influential man has hired one of my colleagues for the job. If Bode was okay, he would make sure this doesn't happen but he has been in sickbed in India for three years now. According to reports, he ingested toxic chemicals when he visited a firm of his. There, I was the General Manager.

The jet will crash and most aboard will die. Don't mind, it won't strike the innocent.

See now, Evelyn Oris is on her way home. She is married and has failed to get pregnant after four years. I think her womb is damaged. I have known her since her teenage years and she did abortions a number of times. I know because I worked as a nurse where she always did it. Now, every time she sees me, she greets, "Mummy matron, good day, ma," and kneels a bit. I don't pity her. I've such an interesting life.

Excuse me, please.

"Hello, sweetheart! You're home?" Another assignment.

A chameleon? No, try Karma.

©Olubukola Oladokun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma Delivery Service by Lleigh(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Love it grin
Re: Karma Delivery Service by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lleigh:
Love it grin
I'm humbled. Thank you, Leigh.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Superstitious Beliefs / CALL FOR ENTRIES: The Nigerian Prize For Literature 2017 / Episodes Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.