Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (57390 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by bitchcrafts: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thier wahala... Wetin coinsign me?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
I am just happy for the young man, he who laughs last laughs best.

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by redcliff: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lol this abroad sef....nothing dey there o!!!! when she go there her eye go clear! except you are working for a multinational company abroad, no foreigner living abroad is living the lavish life. Except for the guys doing drugs. But a decent 9-5 mba!

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by ChiefSweetus: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
We like gossip for this world sha... ah ahn!
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Naijalabel(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Malaysian Husband grin

Girls and Money 5 & 6
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by youngjoy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
this is wat happen when choose to marry ur girlfriend instead of marrying your wife

3 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Lilimax(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Those arangee type of marriage does not work any longer in the east!
Gone are the days because girls are becoming wiser. smiley

A situation whereby a man that have lived out his youthful life abroad will come home to pick a home made girl for a wife in the name of my husband is based abroad. undecided

E no dey work again!

5 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Donvictor75(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op that's not true.. .the man called it off before the lady posted It on her fb Page get the fact right.. ..meanwhile she at deleted it after many insult she got from people who visited her wall.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by shamecurls(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
When the lady collect better Cassava few days to her wedding, She confess....

You cant just let go of some dude`s Cassava.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by redcliff: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
shamecurls:
Olosho`s everywhere....

Obiano needs to sign a MOU on this matter
grin grin grin

Lmao!!
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by redcliff: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Omo, to born female child na very high risk in the world of today...

Lol..but na them dey quick come pass male babies though
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
nwabobo:
With reference to the post sbout a guy cancelling a wedding because his fiancee was cheating on him, I decided to tour their fb profiles for more info.

The originsl thread can ge gound here;
https://www.nairaland.com/3545485/man-cancels-wedding-anambra-day

Information gleaned from the Facebook page of the girl seems to suggest that the girl was the one who called off the wedding apparently because of a guy based abroad.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
make una mind una business na. d guy no dey complain. see as rice, yam, tomatoes, cow,goat etc don waste
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Culin(f): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
where is the cousin that claimed she slept with another man?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by dragonking3: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donvictor75:
Op that's not true.. .the man called it off before the lady posted It on her fb Page get the fact right.. ..meanwhile she at deleted it after many insult she got from people who visited her wall.
The girl no fine sef
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by SIRmanjar(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abanaz evry were u go.Wot iz it wit girlz and abroad sef?I know plenty guyz abroad wey I try pass dem sef.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
OP, you're simply jobless. Go get a job!

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Phi001(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Culin:
where is the cousin that claimed she slept with another man?
The cousin said she was DATING another man...
Lilimax:
Those arangee type of marriage does not work any longer in the east!
Gone are the days because girls are becoming wiser. smiley

A situation whereby a man that have lived out his youthful life abroad will come home to pick a home made girl for a wife in the name of my husband is based abroad. undecided

E no dey work again!
This thing you just said now, what's the relationship to the topic at hand?

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by goodnews777: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Liston, so many nigerian men are stupid pertaining to marraige. This guy needs to give testimony in church.he is one of the lucky few. He just cheated death. He has been fucking this girl, done everything with her yet she still not committed. She will always be unfaithful . Period , because is a pleasure seeking egocentric self centred LovePeddler. The idiot that came for her is one example of dead men walking.

10 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dis girl is d biggest fool on planet earth angry angry angry
Who told her d obodo oyibo guy will marry her
He's gonna use d same yardstick and dump her like a piece of rubbish.....gullible bitch
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by MizzD: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
HumanistMike:
She'll get her karma. Nobody can cheat nature.

Her ex should be calm and work with the saying "HOW YOU TREAT ME IS YOUR KARMA. HOW I RESPOND IS MINE".

Well, how are we so sure the groom is getting served by karma too undecided undecided
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by psalmsjob: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Any man that marry a lady that can cancel a planned wedding just few days to the d-day even if it's because of you is getting married to a "candle in the wind" an unstable woman. Love should be as strong as commitment.

What the couples are doing on their wedding day in public is only a replay of what had happened between them in private and God was the witness. So if you agreed to it then that's when the commitment started.

SayNoToDivorce

5 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
youngjoy:
this is wat happen when choose to marry ur girlfriend instead of marrying your wife
still blaming the man as you did in the first thread.

I didn't make any mistake when I called you a B\TCH.

B\TCH
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by missyadorable(f): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
December don reach and one "init" guy don cause katakata

When a man initiates a break in a relationship and disappoints the woman,the general response is : Not every relationship leads to marriage

But when the woman does the same thing,the response is : Useless woman,God punish you,e no go better for u,nemesis,bla bla bla

All noise!

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by jericco1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
well its good for the man it might have played in her favour but the lord knows best.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Handsomecole(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fear women!!! Some of them are evil.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by tonaydo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
nairalanders full the guy page

command see comments and fight. . .I have being on their comment box since morning and the girl has deleted hers

I no no xa aproko dey sweet like this o
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by fearlesschicken: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for you to get referrals. We will help you to get referrals, if you don't get at least 1 referral after 7 days. We promise you a refund!!! Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*
https://twitter.com/fearlessjoyous/status/814802515267112960
PM your number to me. Limited space available!
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by bebe2(f): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dem Neva even marry she don dey put hand for the man head,

Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
if there is a next life I go program you personally

bebe2:
Dem Neva even marry she don dey put hand for the man head,

Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Rozaystunna(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ogbasaram?

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Wasky101: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Naija and double standard. Same people who wia shouting that a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage are still d same ones asking for the girls head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.