Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (57391 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by HolySteph(f): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's better to experience a failed relationship than to experience a failed marriage.

He should move on and seek for a greener pasture.

My 1 cent
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Bahddo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
youngjoy:
this is wat happen when choose to marry ur girlfriend instead of marrying your wife
this babe sef. You don post another error. Are you hungry? Want dick?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Kenturkey048(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
I fear women pass machine gun.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by damilareoye: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
It is laughable considering the fact that she actually call off the wedding because of another guy abroad....

If karma will have its way on you, the said guy abroad will come back with his family.... -beautiful-ediot
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Karma is a b*tch! The hoe 'll sure reap what she sows!!
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by onos217(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
[color=#770077[font=]Hungry girls everywhere! Guys be watchful![/font]][/color]
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by onos217(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
[color=#770077Hungry girls everywhere! Guys be watchful!][/color]
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
One reason why I don't really like big weddings and the whole tell the world thing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by nwabobo: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
adeaks:
You got this from the comment of someone on her page and you automatically assumed it to be true. undecided

By the way, the guy in question simply called off the wedding without any drama or accusations. Why is it that it is third parties that are crying even more than the berieved?

But the initial post of her fiance calling off the wedding because he caught her cheating was also gotten from someone's comment on his post, wasn't it?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
The power of the dollar. grin

All well mannered girls turn to prostituttes over night because of foreign currency and abroad based dudes. cool

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Kenturkey048(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
All of you saying move on...Come,do you think it's that easy?? Hmmm??after everything he must have gone through just to set up this wedding.... Ordinary when my most loved girlfriend left me I couldn't sleep for close to a month.. Talk less of calling already planned wedding off.. Make Una just pray for the guy to remain mentally fit after all these shit.. Make the trauma no hurt am all the days of him life.

3 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Angelinastto(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
What is love? If its not guaranteed?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Kulas: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
This story is not true but a cover up
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by DAramis: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
daclint:
After devil fear women

Bro,
Fear women first, because God will protect you from devil but women... You are in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by purpulrain: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vaxt:
Hmmmm
ookwaa ndi be anyi oooo. nwanne daalu kwa mua bu onye umudim
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
cegxie:
Its so unfortunately QqaaqQqq, meanwhile life goes on
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by HumanistMike(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
MizzD:

Well, how are we so sure the groom is getting served by karma too undecided undecided

We aren't.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by nwabobo: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donvictor75:
Op that's not true.. .the man called it off before the lady posted It on her fb Page get the fact right.. ..meanwhile she at deleted it after many insult she got from people who visited her wall.

Yes she deleted her post after you and your fellow Nairalanders invaded her wall with you in particular posting screenshots from Nairaland. True or false?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by spige: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
The new man should expect his own surprise too if he is unfortunate to marry her.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by killsmith(f): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ladies....choosing prick over their destinies since the days of Noah....
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by truthbitterpill: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
If this story is true,she should continue to permit her quest for easy better life (as she thinks) to overrun her sense of dignity and conscience
until she can permit no more.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
adeaks:
You got this from the comment of someone on her page and you automatically assumed it to be true. undecided

By the way, the guy in question simply called off the wedding without any drama or accusations. Why is it that it is third parties that are crying even more than the berieved?

Wedding rice
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
DeltahArmy:
Op, go and charge your phone, its remaining only 18%. Don't thank me, thank God..
. Lmao cheesy cheesy it's not 18% left but 17%. Please look at the first pix. cheesy
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by youngjoy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
still blaming the man as you did in the first thread.

I didn't make any mistake when I called you a B\TCH.

B\TCH
while u r son of BI/TCH
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by youngjoy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bahddo:
this babe sef. You don post another error. Are you hungry? Want dick?
wic error na true i talk na
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by woodmood: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have read this story to the 3rd page and yet no single tribal comment. will that be the case if the girl were to be from another tribe especially afonja?

Discuss (20 marks).

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by mannyU: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
I don't think people still remember the word "nemesis" anymore. Or is it that my conscience is too much. Without d groom issuing a curse, when things start getting bad for her and her newly found abroad man, they'll be fast to say its one mother in law. The foundation of marriage matters a lot.

How sure are you its not that same nemesis paying the guy back?
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by APCmyheart(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Donvictor75:
Op that's not true.. .the man called it off before the lady posted It on her fb Page get the fact right.. ..meanwhile she at deleted it after many insult she got from people who visited her wall.

One of the reason i hate seeing all those useless pre wedding pictures they irritate so much.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by TheeDetective: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
What a silly woman. Now I understand when dem say some women get fish brain. She'll lose both ways if she's not careful. If she no say one man dey abroad wey she dey eye, why deceive the naija guy? SMH for her.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by princessayesha(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
I pity the woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.