Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (96445 Views)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
pcei:
islam, which else? Nonsense religion with stupid set of fools

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by adonis89(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
zinny377:
I keep wondering why n how these blood sucking demons were created alongside humans. cry cry cry
corper wee.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Odkosh: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
redcliff:

Stop this rubbish you are typing...They are the cause of the problem Nigeria is facing now. Yorubafolks have no mind of themselves yet they calim to be the most exposed set of folks in this contraption. Right from their father Awolowo to the littlest of them all, they are all Cowards. Ask Awolowo what he did that made Biafra fail at the beginning. Their women have more balls than their men. anybody calling out the Yoruba folks is far different than the Fulani Herdsmen. I cant even believe that Even After what the Hausas did to the Yorubas in the past, but they still went on to align with them again just to throw out Jonathan because he was from another region that "doesnt deserve the presidency"mantle.
already knew where you were going to when I was reading your senseless comment. You later exposed yourself. I knew jonathan exit is what is paining you. You for talk say make jonathan stay there forever na. E dey peper ur body. Ok you need our support abi, ok no worry, we will give you when we are satisfied. Mumu.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Ghost01(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Gawd almighty! Those guys should arm and defend themselves. The carnage has been ongoing for months now and the government has been deaf to their plight. This country is something else!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I'm angry in my spirit.......What kind of country are we...God!...and people perpetrating this go scot free..nobody talks abt this, no organised protest, no senate hearing go fury about this...Are we this wicked? Should we continue like this till Fulani herdsmen kill everyone?...just for the sake of cattle....This is more than enough reason to ban nomadic rearing of animals in every state
I hate when people talk about protest....I believe eye for an eye and tooth for tooth....

I hate nonsense...
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
calaway:

there is nothing IGBO about you...Go an ask your mother to tell you who your father is.
calaway:

there is nothing IGBO about you...Go an ask your mother to tell you who your father is.

Although I am not igbo but i know that like okoroawusa you are claiming what you are not and will be roundly rejected and addressed when the time comes.
Kindly shutup and stay on your lane. Go and ask your own parents where/when they sacrificed your own brain. Everyone mustn't agree with you politically before you accept them for who they are.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Odkosh: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Maser:
I used to criticize the Biafran case because of my erroneous belief that PMB was a decent man who could fix and unite the country, but NOT ANYMORE. His deafening silence suggests he supports all of this. I see no reason why a sane President should keep quiet while this happens if not for complicity. Any right thinking southerner should know that this is real jihad/genocide and when they finish with the Christians up north, they won't hesitate to move south as they are already doing. I hate to see Igbos and Yoruba fighting each other in this country rather than unite and prepare against the devilish conspiracies of these jihadists. Divided, the south is sure to fall when they come for you except Yorubas, Igbos and southern minorities unite and see themselves as brothers and forge a common cause to quit this ungodly union called Nigeria. All the needless fight southerners engage in in nairaland is nothing but mutual destruction because you won't stand any chance the day they come for you. Of course, the jihadists want you divided and will continue to play you against yourselves to achieve their aim. The Yorubas should come clean and apologise to the Igbos for joining the North to fight Biafra rather than engage in needless grandstanding and the Igbos rather than engage in cursing and unforgiveness should accept. Unite together and see yourselves as brothers who have made mistakes and heal the wounds of the past. Trust me, you need each other now. If you think uniting with each other is evil, choose between your uniting and being massacred which one is a greater evil. Remember the jihadists have tested their massacre in both south East and south West and your governors had no answer. It was a pilot study for them. You need to strip yourselves of pride and unite. The Sardauna of Sokoto truly promised before independence, "...should the British quit Nigeria, the North will continue her interrupted conquest to the sea".
my brother, you have spoken well, even if we can't stay together, we the southerners should gang up against these northerners and we will see how we will destroy them and bring out our south. The we can go our seperate ways after. Instead of this, we keep fighting each other.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
adonis89:
U evil ppl(apc supporters) should kip justifying d killings and kip supporting d silence of buhari on dis matter. So we should not blame him because u demons are supporting him . No problem, kip cheering him on . Just a matter of time some of u will b victims but I pray it doesn't happen. D fulani herdsmen are his tribesmen so he has every influence to end diz killings. But will he do it? Ur guess is as good as mine. Wen militants were bombing pipelines in d days of yaradua and gej,ppl from other parts of country were busy abusing our elders saying de were in support of d militants and weren't doing enough to stop it. But our elders and gej tried their best to put it under control bkoz gej knew d militants are his kinsmen. But fulani herdsmen has bin killing and it has doubled since d inception of dis administration,instead of d president to use his influence and call his tribesmen to order, he is kipin quiet claiming his practicing federalism. But if avengers blow up pipelines over here, he will b quick to send soldiers to protect pipelines. Hypocrisy will not kill us o. Make Una try
stop typing nonsense....this is not about APC my friend...this is human life...GEJ was there when same happened in plateau state...So what u should be talking is sincerity of d government in power ok
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Northern Christians have 2 choices

1) Stay on their own and face Fulani herdsmen terrorism

2) Join Biafra and together confront Fulani herdsmen terrorism.
How exactly do they join Biafra?... How exactly can a Christian community like Chibok in Borno state or a Christian community in Kebbi state join Biafra?... Can you please throw more light on this?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by shegz24(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
dragonking3:
El rufai and Buhari will be happy to see this. Very evil set of people.

Lalasticlala over to you. cry
stop talking rubbish, how will u say Buhari n El Rufai ll be happy to see this?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by AndreB: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Can't the supposed Nigerian activists protest in Abuja about this like they did for the Chibok girls?. The actions of the Herdsmen have affected communities all over Nigeria, from Enugu, Imo to Kaduna. If representatives from each of these communities mobilise as a common front and march on Abuja, this should bring more local/international attention. This issue may soon get out of hand, with the attitude of the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by AndreB: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fourwinds:
stop typing nonsense....this is not about APC my friend...this is human life...GEJ was there when same happened in plateau state...So what u should be talking is sincerity of d government in power ok

Government in power a.k.a Apc.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by ConqueredWest: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
How exactly do they join Biafra?... How exactly can a Christian community like Chibok in Borno state or a Christian community in Kebbi state join Biafra?... Can you please throw more light on this?

1) Identify with Biafran groups eg IPOB and together with the Biafrans present their ethnic maps to UN for recognition

2) Be willing to swap their ancestral lands in the far North for ancestral lands of predominantly Muslim ethnic groups in North Central in order to clearly demarcate the boundary
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2016
AndreB:

Government in power a.k.a Apc.
government in power during Jos crisis a.k.a PDP
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by mytym(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2016
dealslip:
Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned all Nigerians but they all said he was paid by GEJ. Can we see the impunity with which this people kill mindlessly and no consequence. Even Hell Rufai mocks the Southern Kaduna people by paying Fulani herdsmen to stop killing them. He is trying to mimick the militants amnesty program of Niger Delta by paying the Fulani herdsmen. Pray tell me Hell Rufai, what course the Fulani's are fighting for, at least the militants fought for the emancipation of their people and the daylight robbery of their resources without any benefits to the people of Niger Delta.

The man is a prophet... Everything he said was true, factually correct, and everything he predicted is happening!

Rev Bosun Emmanuel was tainted a Jonathanian sadly...
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2016
sar33:
According to SpectaScope Nigeria,below are more graphic photos from the Fulani herdsmen killing in Southern Kaduna.SpectaScope said up till today 30th of December 2016,a word has not been heard from President Buhari, no arrest is yet to be made after the barbaric attack by Fulani herdsmen killing over 800 Christians as claimed by the Christian Association Of Nigeria CAN in Kaduna South.Also,the spokesman to president Buhari, Femi Adesina allegedly said the killings by Fulani herdsmen in Kaduna South is not the president's business.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/more-graphic-photos-from-fulani.html?m=1

We are happy to celebrate this change.

Cant stop applauding Buhari's golden defeaning silence and inaction over these bloodshed, afterall we are all worthless fools who do not know what is good for us to have given him power.

Wonder what governance and securty agencies are there for, if not for forestalling and quelling any moves to waste lives like this by those muderers in the first place.

When people who hate Buhari says he is incapable and a misfit, he goes all the way to prove them right afterall!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2016
shegz24:

And they are happy to do nothing with their forces to quell this?

Meanwhile largely harmless and unarmed groups like Ipob and co, Nigerian soldiers are sent beforehand to go and kill them without any violence?

Buhari's detractors warned us before now, sadly it is happening before our very eyes - blood everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Christistruth00: 2:02am On Dec 31, 2016
I am appealing to all my fellow Christians in southern Nigeria to do everything possible to help Christians in the North including donating as much as possible to Christian organisations helping our Northern brothers and sisters please put aside all silly tribalism,this is not the time to be building megachurches or private universities which 95% of Nigerians can not afford to go to ,these people need our absolute support and help.We are the same body of Christ.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by samiroyal: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2016
myright:
Afonjas, hear me and hear me well. The blood of these innocent people are on your heads

although the action of Fulani's is bad, but must you all be tribalistic? every body can't like gej or pmb.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by samiroyal: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2016
i think it is time for those guys to start defending them self and stop waiting for govt. to tribal bigots it was pmb who send them.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by samiroyal: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2016
ConqueredWest:

1) Identify with Biafran groups eg IPOB and together with the Biafrans present their ethnic maps to UN for recognition

2) Be willing to swap their ancestral lands in the far North for ancestral lands of predominantly Muslim ethnic groups in North Central in order to clearly demarcate the boundary
nonsense!
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by dragonking3: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2016
shegz24:
Where were you when El rufai said he was paying the Fulani herdsmen to stop attacking people in southern kaduna? Is he supposed to be paying them or getting them arrested since he knows them? Buhari is worst as he is silent on the issue and will never do anything about it. Guess what, both El rufai and Buhari are fulanis. They enjoyed the killings done by their fellow brethrens on innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by jojoki: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2016
We can't wait 4 this government to be voted out. Enough is enough. Very evil people indeed
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by okonja(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
dragonking3:
You can see your miserable life. You removed all my other comments because you couldn't handle the truth. Shiooor

Being online doesn't mean you should be aggressive in your response...I only answered what I Like....I'm not gonna be trading words with you. ...go n learn how to talk. cool
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Caleycash(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I'm angry in my spirit.......What kind of country are we...God!...and people perpetrating this go scot free..nobody talks abt this, no organised protest, no senate hearing go fury about this...Are we this wicked? Should we continue like this till Fulani herdsmen kill everyone?...just for the sake of cattle....This is more than enough reason to ban nomadic rearing of animals in every state
Am more angrier than you bro... all they talk about in that there useless National Assembly is MMM and how to make the poor wretched forever, this country is a bonafide waste... I regret ever being born a Nigerian, Disgrace of nation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by sircrabo: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Afonja this,Afonja that. The Afonjas did what they thought was right by voting their conscience. I'm sure they didn't see any of this coming. Let's stop this Afonja, Flattino, Aboki talk on nairaland. Some people in the SE also voted for PMB. True or false

Though I am from Delta state, I don't see Afonjas fault in this. This is just an act of wickedness. Boko haram has rebranded into herdsmen, Nigerians shld xpect more attacks.

Only God will help us
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by ConqueredWest: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2016
samiroyal:

nonsense!

If you are not a Northern Christian, keep quiet.

Afonjas should mind their business
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Keyboard warriors, that's what y'all are.
When the chips are down, they appease you with bar soap, bathroom slippers and some change. Y'all can get angry all you want, his silence alone is indicative of how he takes y'all - fōols.
Come Sunday, y'all go to church, pay tithes to your hypocritical pastors, post your Happy New Year memes, dance and make merry. . .life goes on.
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by DonCortino: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Southern Kaduna people whatdafuck?? angry you guys are known as warriors even your women are more deadly warriors than the men! You guys dont take shìt, I remembered zangon kataf crisis in 1991, you guys placed these mofos on their lane.
What happened to the killer bees?

It high time u wake up and fight back or else these evil people will wipe u off your land for good. Wake up.

Hide this post and drop dead! angry
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by zinny377(f): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
adonis89:
corper wee.
shocked do you know me
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by epidi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yesterday it was Jos people ...........................Today is southern Kaduna turn,who will be the next on Fulanis' killing list?
Re: Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) by adonis89(m): 2:45am On Jan 01, 2017
zinny377:

shocked do you know me
nope. Just saw dat cap on ur head so I holla@ u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.