Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments (50839 Views)

Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by jesusson22(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Ugo Obioha and Chinyelu shared their lovely yoga pre-wedding photos session...

Abi when your bride-to-be is a yoga enthusiast, you've no choice than to join the wagon...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/superman-and-his-lady-share-their-yoga.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by jesusson22(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerian female?? Yoga??

Yeah.. Unicorns are real too

99 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Nigerian female?? Yoga??

undecided PS--Unicorns are very real...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by BlackDBagba: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is that all? Who has that picture? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Khd95(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pre wedding madness shall be taken to another height come 2017.
I wonder who started dis kolomenta

67 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided
PS--Unicorns are very real...

cheesy

Yeah.. I know..

I have 50 dicks.. 25 grow on my back. cheesy

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Francis95(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Perfect
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
cheesy

Yeah.. I know..

I have 50 dicks.. 25 grow on my back. cheesy
***Rolls Eyes**

Like that's not Possible..undecided pfft!

I've got 7 Vjayjayz too. One in my mouth.. cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by AlexCk: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nawa oo,
All these Pre-wedding pix sha lol,

I bin think say na Clark Kent o, when i see superman grin
Naija Clark Kent, with him Wonder-woman grin

Congrats tho.

8 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

Interesting..

Does that mean Blowjabs for you aren't exactly Blowjabs??

18 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by mofeoluwadassah: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
k.....
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Madness; jobless people!!!!

Mtcheeewww!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by missluv: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Awesome...Yoga Tinz,she Looks Like My Maid,no Offence O
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Moz22: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

the one in ur mouth will be far more effective
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by nikkypearl(f): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
angry
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Janetessy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
When u want to contribute to green house pollution

grin

27 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Hades2016(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
That lady go sabi doggy style wella .... that last picture though grin

1 Like

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
How does this affect the fact that the people of southern kaduna are being killed and Buhari is happily paying for it?
http://www.areliablesource.xyz/buhari-loans-el-rufai-ngn8bn-to-continue-sponsoring-terrorism-in-southern-kaduna/

2 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by awoo47: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
She no get camel toe self angry Her pussy is so flat like my palm. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by passyhansome(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
k.....
Baby happy xmas
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by IamLEGEND1: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Babe dey do Yoga for 9ja?
Buhari never enter this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by truthspeaks: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
She no get camel toe self angry Her pussy is so flat like my palm. cheesy
Die now...!

3 Likes

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by owobokiri(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
I just hope nobody falls off a cliff trying to go over the edge shooting this pre wedding pics....
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by lielbree: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Nigerian female?? Yoga??

I do yoga 3times a week. I'm a Nigerian woman.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
have you all notice that nairaland females rush any pre wedding thread more than any other thread?

if u ve notice click like........girls if u agree click share

#galsbesmellingmarriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by yankeedude(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ok now
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
I sincerely dont see d usefulness of these pre-wedding ish.it makes no sense to me. #NoOffence

1 Like

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Just came here to waist my time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Dating Who You Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.