Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead (3272 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Rockyrascal(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
The repeated death and rebirth of abubakar shekau the boko haram sect leader is one issue that as been trailed with controversy.

shekau as been killed or fatally wounded by the nigeria security forces.

But under is command,boko-haram as killed thousands of people and have displaced over 2million nigerians. However,just when many believed we have seen the last of him, he (shekau always find a way to 'resurrect'.

1. the new shekau. appears thinner

2. he appears darker in colour.

3. the tone of the new shekau differs from the previous. one.
[url]naij.com[/url] [url]shekau[/url] [url]new[/url] [url]video[/url]
[url]dec[/url] [url]2016[/url]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by BlackDBagba: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
I noticed that too but thought it was my eyes.... cool

2 Likes

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Rockyrascal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
BlackDBagba:
I noticed that too but thought it was my eyes.... cool
I will soon share a video link of him here for all to here the tone of his voice compared to the others.

1 Like

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by AntiWailer: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shekau is what Jomo Gbomo was to Mend & Niger Delta struggle.

Nobody bears the name. It is just a title.

Even GEJ's administration killed a shekau. The pictures are every where.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
O.P The Man Is Very Much Alive Besides You Sef Your Facial Appearance No Change?

5 Likes

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Onechancearmy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who cares? Anybody who follows the teachings of the illiterate pedophile murdering "prophet" is a terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Rockyrascal(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
AntiWailer:
Shekau is what Jomo Gbomo was to the Nigerian Delta struggle.

I tell you, that picture of a lifelesss shekau during Gej's administration is so real to be fabricated

1 Like

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by ajaniade004: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Who cares? Anybody who follows the teachings of the illiterate pedophile murdering "prophet" is a terrorist.
Must you always display your senselessness online?

7 Likes

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Rockyrascal(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ayodeleseyi65:
O.P The Man Is Very Much Alive Besides You Sef Your Facial Appearance No Change?
yes mine changed, have you watched the new shekau video? Watch and listen carefully. he talks more ruggedly,as more aggresive tone than the other videos he appears in.
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dead or Alive Boko boiz are gone forever
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Bahddo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
AntiWailer:
Shekau is what Jomo Gbomo was to the Nigerian Delta struggle.

exactly
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Azujabeel(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Seems like the old Shekau gat bigger nose
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Kamanuozuzu: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rockyrascal:
The repeated death and rebirth of abubakar shekau the boko haram sect leader is one issue that as been trailed with controversy.

shekau as been killed or fatally wounded by the nigeria security forces.

But under is command,boko-haram as killed thousands of people and have displaced over 2million nigerians. However,just when many believed we have seen the last of him, he (shekau always find a way to 'resurrect'.

1. the new shekau. appears thinner

2. he appears darker in colour.

3. the tone of the[/b]new [b]shekau differs from the previous. one.
[url]naij.com[/url] [url]shekau[/url] [url]new[/url] [url]video[/url]
[url]dec[/url] [url]2016[/url]

U need to fix the 'h' key on ur keyboard. Computer village is somewhere around Ikeja. Thank me later.
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Rockyrascal(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kamanuozuzu:

U need to fix the 'h' key on ur keyboard. Computer village is somewhere around Ikeja. Thank me later.
fixed smiley

1 Like

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Onechancearmy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
ajaniade004:
Must you always display your senselessness online?

If you believe in an illiterate messenger who cannot even read his own message then you're a f.o.ol

If you believe in a pedophile then you're a f.o.o.l
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Onechancearmy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
sarrki:

Respect is reciprocal

Respect has to be earned. How can I respect an illiterate pedophile who drinks camel urine?
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by profhezekiah: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who regconise d devil b4

1 Like

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by jericco1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
body.double
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Vincent41(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Lol.....na this tin dey bring ban cos Seun is a pure tribalist who hates the truth......Kanu said:Truth will destroy Nigeria
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Horus(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by majour(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
If Uve watched iron man 3 you will realize that this shakau of a character is just a face of terrorism, he has nothing to do with the head of boko haram, its a false flag, its the best part Abt modern warfare

2 Likes

Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by donkossy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rockyrascal:
yes mine changed, have you watched the new shekau video? Watch and listen carefully. he talks more ruggedly,as more aggresive tone than the other videos he appears in.
so all you do is go around watching sheakau generational videos from one administration to another
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Rockyrascal(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
donkossy:
so all you do is go around watching sheakau generational videos from one administration to another
maybe am just passionate about the activities going on in my country.
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by tit(f): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shekau has thrown challenge to you.
If you are man, go and meet him.
Stop pretending you have kill him
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Rockyrascal(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
majour:
If Uve watched iron man 3 you will realize that this shakau of a character is just a face of terrorism, he has nothing to do with the head of boko haram, its a false flag, its the best part Abt modern warfare
I concur.....in the latest video he appeared in,he said boko haram have not lost the war.we all know the nigeria army are winning the war and as even taken over the once dreaded sambisa forest.
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by joshmoy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by Lh19(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
majour:

Bros I dey feel you, Shekau is just a character who many people portray.
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by donkossy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rockyrascal:
maybe am just passionate about the activities going on in my country.
wow...keep it up thoo
Re: The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead by mykeljosef: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2016
you know that one mosquito that doesn't die no matter how many times u slap it??

thats shekau

he is just a facade

he's a symbol for bokoharam

same way the coat of arm is useful to me n u in our daily lives.......

(1) (Reply)

The Politics Of Kyari’s Successor: How Buhari Beat Them To Their Game. / Babajide Otitoju, Denial Saying, "IPOB Burnt Down TVC". / Imo: I Have Been Wrong, I Will Never Condemn Nnamdi Kanu – Ralph Uwazurike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.