Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Happy New Year 2017 Quotes & Wishes For Friends - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy New Year 2017 Quotes & Wishes For Friends (627 Views)

Happy Teddy Day: Teddy Day Sms, Quotes, Wishes / Happy Teddy Day 2017 Images, Quotes, Wishes Whatsapp DP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2017 Quotes & Wishes For Friends by soccerdrum(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Happy New Year 2017 Wishes

Faith makes all things possible Hope makes all things work Love makes all things beautiful May you have all the three for this New Year. Happy New Year!

Unless we make New Year an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it "white".

Wish u all A Happy New Year May the Joys of the season Fill your heart with goodwill and cheer. May the chimes of New Year glory Add up more shine and spread Smiles across the miles Today & In the New Year.

I wonder if this year My wish will come true This year I have been extra good this year I have worked extra hard This year I hope I don't get coal Like last year I have a feeling that this New Year For the first time Ever I will walk.

New Year is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.

As you relish the goodies, decorate every nook and corner of your home and enjoy the get-together.. May the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives, long after New Year is gone, Happy New Year & Happy New Year Wishes!

Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful New Year… We hope you find them all this festive season… Have a Happy New Year!

May everyone respect you trouble neglect you your guides protect you people accept you Happy New Year and happy holidays

Source >> New Year Wishes

(1) (Reply)

Happy Chocolate Day 9 Feb Quotes, Sms, Wishes / Starzz Awards 2017 / Unique Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.