Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Has Happened To MMM United - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Has Happened To MMM United (24834 Views)

Mmm United Is Back / What Has Happened To MMM United? Has MMM United Crashed? / Why Mmm United Is A Bigger Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by raize4u: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
I was paired with someone yesterday who is to pay me and I called d guy jst to remind him, guess what he said that he doesn't have a block chain account and he is not sure if he will be able to fulfill the Gh request, I was like wat sort of mess is dis and why did mmm united matched me with dis guy who is not will to pay?i dnt know if I will be rematched again since d guy n question who I was paired to Gh from is nt serious to pay.am just confused please advise do u think I will be rematched with another person or hw?
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Everest1989(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
I was paid 120$ instead of 200...today ..They have messed up that system badly
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by lowsugar: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
After the problem in MMM Nigeria I lost hope in MMM united. I GHed on monday and was matched on Tuesday and got paid today. United rocks, my neighbours r all drooling now

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by donifez(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2017
I was matched with one lai Mohammed. No way to make contact...wrong number and no guider number. His time has not fully expired but is really depleting. Waiting to be rematched . Don't pH when you are not ready.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Goovo(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Get help worldwide rocks, Join nw

For support and registration, watsappp me on 08039486961

Regards
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by donifez(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Everest1989:
I was paid 120$ instead of 200...today
..They have messed up that system badly
If you Gh 200 dollars and was paid 120 dollars. Do not confirm the sender. Send a message to the support group and attach proof.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by RazaqMB(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2017
donifez:

If you Go 200 dollars and was paid 120 dollars. Do not confirm the sender. Send a message to the support group and attach proof.
simple
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Myself50: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
donifez:

If you Gh 200 dollars and was paid 120 dollars. Do not confirm the sender. Send a message to the support group and attach proof.
Pls My mavro was reduced to the original 50 dollar PH I made. On the 22nd of Dec. Is there anything to be done to correct this
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by donifez(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Myself50:

Pls My mavro was reduced to the original 50 dollar PH I made. On the 22nd of Dec. Is there anything to be done to correct this
When did you ph? You should know that Mavro from 24th to 31st did not grow. If you are not affected by the dates I posted then write to support. Include your transaction ID and also tell your guider so he can also contact the support team on your behalf.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Myself50: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
donifez:

When did you ph? You should know that Mavro from 24th to 31st did not grow. If you are not affected by the dates I posted then write to support. Include your transaction ID and also tell your guider so he can also contact the support team on your behalf.
I made PH request on the 22nd and was matched yesterday. As at yesterday my mavro was 77.5 even after making payment. I checked this morning and realized it has been reduced to 50
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by donifez(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Myself50:
I made PH request on the 22nd and was matched yesterday. As at yesterday my mavro was 77.5 even after making payment. I checked this morning and realized it has been reduced to 50
Check it tomorrow, if it is still stagnant, then send a msg to support.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Myself50: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
donifez:

Check it tomorrow, if it is still stagnant, then send a msg to support.
OK then
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by georgegift: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am blocked over a month now and I have written to support but no reply.and my money is tied down thier
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by donifez(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
georgegift:
I am blocked over a month now and I have written to support but no reply.and my money is tied down thier
Why were u blocked? If it is about your inability to ph as at when due,forget the account.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Obaprosper: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is becoming something else. I have gotten help since Monday 16th and up till now, I haven't been merged with the person that is going to pay. I'm not sure if this is a personal account problem or it's general.
I want to know if anybody here got help on Monday or after Monday and yet has been matched. Because up till today Saturday( almost a week now), I've not been merged
This is really disturbing

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Benemond(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
angry
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by afinic001(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2017
Obaprosper:
This is becoming something else. I have gotten help since Monday 16th and up till now, I haven't been merged with the person that is going to pay. I'm not sure if this is a personal account problem or it's general.
I want to know if anybody here got help on Monday or after Monday and yet has been matched. Because up till today Saturday( almost a week now), I've not been merged
This is really disturbing

I am experiencing the same challenge, I have requested to GH since last week Sunday, up till now..i have not been matched.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Obaprosper: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
afinic001:

I am experiencing the same challenge, I have requested to GH since last week Sunday, up till now..i have not been matched.
I just hope everything is sorted very soon
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Roon9(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
afinic001:

Yea me too. I feel its peculiar with peeps that's GH 200 and above.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by afinic001(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Roon9:

Yea me too. I feel its peculiar with peeps that's GH 200 and above.
no, I have peeps that GHed above 400 that have been merged.
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Roon9(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2017
afinic001:

no, I have peeps that GHed above 400 that have been merged.

OK! Pray they pay me. I have a lot there
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by freemile2ru: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
I joined this stuff since December and my money has been hanging ever since, I have neither been paired no paid since I GH
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by qwuest(m): 4:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by abnsugbe: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ponzi scheme taking away the gift of nigerians...lol....always join when its new,thats when to ripe
Re: What Has Happened To MMM United by Mcleo007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
My mavro have been reading 0.00 for weeks now. Guess the system has finally crashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness / Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / How To Earn Passive Income With Questra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.