Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC (1267 Views)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Banks: how do we get our issues resolved swiftly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by Vicboi1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good Day everyone ,first of all i didn't believe people when they say that they have been scammed because i was thinking How can a right Nigerian person as wise as we are be scammed until it happened to me then i believe it.
it all started when i wanted to purchase few BTC(BITCOINS) so i saw someone in a group chat that i was in wanted to sell at the rate of 480/$ so i pm(private messaged) him to discuss everything so i can send the money and he can send the bitcoins so after everything said and done i send him the funds and then i started hearing stories that didn't go well with me then i knew i have fallen to the 419 gang

Here are screenshots of our chats and the money i sent to him as evidence

ps : am writing this here to enlighten some persons not to fall for those cheap scammers claiming to have btc at a good rate
cc:seun lalaticala pls i want expose this guy so he won't not scam someone else

Re: How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by dominique(f): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Next time, don't let your greed get the best of you. Bitcoin is not that cheap, it currently goes for N520/530. Anyone selling it way cheaper is most likely a scammer or is selling stolen goods. Too many fraudsters all over the internet, one has to be extra careful when dealing with a complete stranger.

You can give us his details so I can include them in the scam alert thread
Re: How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by Vicboi1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
dominique:
Next time, don't let your greed get the best of you. Bitcoin is not that cheap, it currently goes for N520/530. Anyone selling it way cheaper is most likely a scammer or is selling stolen goods. Too many fraudsters all over the internet, one has to be extra careful when dealing with a complete stranger.

You can give us his details so I can include them in the scam alert thread
his name is Stanley
his number is 09033804946
Re: How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Vicboi1:

his name is Stanley
his number is 09033804946

Sorry about your loss... I was also scammed...

Just be careful next time bro.
Re: How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by prinsam30: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
this is serious, I was planning to buy to too ooooo from a guy who claimed he sells @470per dollar

thanks anyway
Re: How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by Melahou(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
so you are not as wise as you thought after all...
Re: How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by Vicboi1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
prinsam30:
this is serious, I was planning to buy to too ooooo from a guy who claimed he sells @470per dollar

thanks anyway

becareful bro most are S-C-A-M
Re: How I Was Swiftly Scammed Through BTC by Vicboi1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Melahou:
so you are not as wise as you thought after all...

i guess you can say that

(1) (Reply)

Website Where I Can Teach O And A Level Math And Physics For Decent Pay? / Invest Into Agriculture. 100% ROI / Bet9ja Shops To Sell/buy Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.