Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic (12812 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by eyinjuege: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It makes no difference love or no love.

You're indirectly justifying such indiscretions from the menfolk with your write-up and it's opinions like these from fellow women I find really sick.

A marriage is meant to be the sanctification of two hearts. A union between a man and a woman, to the exclusion of all others. Otherwise what's the point of taking those vows if there never was any intention of keeping them in the first place? (I'm referring to monogamous marriages).

Sleeping around whether it's done discreetly or not is beside the point. If the man wishes to become the local public toilet, and storage unit for countless STIs and other sexually transmitted nastiest, it's his prerogative but he really shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

What a joke.

Nowhere do I justify infidelity amongst couples please.

What you underlined in my previous post is what happens in even those relationships that we assume the respectable men are the best thing to happen since the creation of ice cream. How many well respected men including pastors are discovered to have other wives and children during their burials?

And not only men cheat.

Women learnt the art of guile and manipulations from infancy while the men are still trying to learn how to kick a ball.
Women that cheat go to the grave with their indiscretions. Many men feeling like the real MVPs with their various mistresses don't know that only two out of their four children is theirs.
It doesn't make cheating by women right either..
I won't deceive myself that the world is such a perfect place and people don't cheat.
When you see a woman truly keeping to her vows, its because she wants to. A man also breaking is vows is because he also wants to. We still have some decent men who keep their vows because it means something to them.

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Splitng hairs n wars r eternally @ a tangent .... so worry not.

I pray they get tru this but do know that she cant get more than has been stipulated by law shld d roof cave

As long as she gets a big payout, enough to put a big dent in his pocket and financially set him back for a good number of years (better still if he has to start all over again from scratch), then all's fair & square.

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

She's your wife, whom you married for better and for worse, she's being loyal, loving and caring for you. And her whole body changes cos of pregnancy and child bearing, which is probably why you're chasing sexy and curvy girls. Please you people should fear God.

She did this because she wanted to and wasnt forced. Every female know what pregnancy and the changes involved is before getting into it

And you are not doing your husband a favour by getting pregant you got pregnant because you wanted to and its one of the main things women look forward to from an early age
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by HARDDON: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

As long as she gets a big payout, enough to put a big dent in his pocket and financially set him back for a good number of years (better still if he has to start all over again from scratch), then all's fair & square.

Take a deep breath B.

U hurting.

There something we shld know?
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by eitsei(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Take a deep breath B.

U hurting.

I don't know you also noticed it
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

She did this because she wanted to and wasnt forced. Every female know what pregnancy and the changes involved is before getting into it

And you are not doing your husband a favour by getting pregant you got pregnant because you wanted to and its one of the main things women look forward to from an early age
Wait a fvcking minute, there's no way in hell you'll justify what that side bitchh did or why you as a husband should cheat on your WIFE. No way. She's your wife, you married her to stay with her, and if you are tired of her, tell her it's over, divorce her! Don't subject her to emotional trauma! You are human, I'm sure you have a conscience.

8 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

I do get ur drift n you r right.

Just a lil question:

Why do ladies see marriage as a trophy that once won, u need not luk after yourself again? U need not put up smart n sexy? N wear nice cologn?

U just eat n grow fat?
How can a mAn be walking with his own wify n she luks like his momma?

Truth be told, God has given ya'll d grace to bear kids, u just need to apply in lil wisdom to shed d fat .

I have seen women , working class, with 3 kids n guys still drool over them.

Tell me something

7 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

I do get ur drift n you r right.

Just a lil question:

Why do ladies see marriage as a trophy that once won, u need not luk after yourself again? U need not put up smart n sexy? N wear nice cologn?

U just eat n grow fat?
How can a mAn be walking with his own wify n she luks like his momma?

Truth be told, God has given ya'll d grace to bear kids, u just need to apply in lil wisdom to shed d fat .

I have seen women , working class, with 3 kids n guys still drool over them.

It's not easy for a woman to get into shape after child birth, but they still do it. After they're done with child bearing. But this woman in particular is pregnant. You know that?
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

Wait a fvcking minute, there's no way in hell you'll justify what that side bitchh did or why you as a husband should cheat on your WIFE. No way. She's your wife, you married her to stay with her, and if you are tired of her, tell her it's over, divorce her! Don't subject her to emotional trauma! You are human, I'm sure you have a conscience.

Do you know how to read? How does my response you quoted relate to wat you are posting

I am saying no woman was forced to get pregnant How that now equals justifying what anyone did?

I am saying saying a woman got pregnant because she wanted to not because she was forced to
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Take a deep breath B.

U hurting.

Why would I be hurting? Over what?

Only cheating men would find my advice to women at the receiving end (on how about to hit back where it hurts the most), uncomfortable.

So do you fall into that category??

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Do you know how to read? How does my response you quoted relate to wat you are posting

I am saying no woman was forced to get pregnant How that now equals justifying what anyone did?

I am saying saying a woman got pregnant because she wanted to not because she was forced to
Soooooooo? If you're a man won't you want your wife to get pregnant? What exactly is your point? That cos she wasn't forced to get pregnant, you can do whatever you like with her feelings?? Wtf?

6 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

Soooooooo? If you're a man won't you want your wife to get pregnant? What exactly is your point? That cos she wasn't forced to get pregnant, you can do whatever you like with her feelings?? Wtf?

You cant say you got pregnant because of your husband, You got pregnant because you wanted to get pregnant and have children. If you will list out things a woman sacrificed remove the getting pregnant because she wanted it as well
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
eyinjuege:

Nowhere do I justify infidelity amongst couples please.

What you underlined in my previous post is what happens in even those relationships that we assume the respectable men are the best thing to happen since the creation of ice cream. How many well respected men including pastors are discovered to have other wives and children during their burials?

For the record, I don't consider pastors (especially Nigerian "pastors" ) respectable men

And not only men cheat.

Women learnt the art of guile and manipulations from infancy while the men are still trying to learn how to kick a ball.
Women that cheat go to the grave with their indiscretions. Many men feeling like the real MVPs with their various mistresses don't know that only two out of their four children is theirs.
It doesn't make cheating by women right either..
I won't deceive myself that the world is such a perfect place and people don't cheat.
When you see a woman truly keeping to her vows, its because she wants to. A man also breaking is vows is because he also wants to. We still have some decent men who keep their vows because it means something to them.

You're going off tangent here.

While I don't dispute what you've just typed, I still maintain my stance about the bolded, underlined bits in red of your previous post.

The assumptions you made there rankle. To the core. No self-respecting woman should be made to feel such despicable actions from a man are acceptable because cheating exists from time immemorial, neither should she be made to believe such men feel their wives are "important" because they're "discreet".
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Shortyy(f): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

You cant say you got pregnant because of your husband, You got pregnant because you wanted to get pregnant and have children. If you will list out things a woman sacrificed remove the getting pregnant because she wanted it as well

My dear boy, there are other things I listed there. You're the one who's taking the pregnant part so personal and I don't know why. Besides that's not the main reason I posted this, we're talking about a cheating husband and a side Chic. OK? If you're one of them, you need to think about your actions. Sit down in a very quiet place and think about your actions.. Happy new year in advance.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by eyinjuege: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

For the record, I don't consider pastors (especially Nigerian "pastors" ) respectable men

You're going off tangent here.

While I don't dispute what you typed here, I still maintain my stance about the bolded, underlined bits in red of your previous post.

The assumptions you made there rankle. To the core. No self-respecting woman should be made to feel such despicable actions from a man are acceptable because cheating exists from time immemorial, neither should she be made to believe such men love / respect their wives because they're "discreet".

They are not assumptions. That's the reality for a lot of relationships. Men that don't want to lose their marriage and still want to cheat don't allow their mistresses access to their wives. Women that equally have extras by the side make sure their lovers don't have access to their husbands.
I NEVER said it was acceptable, I never said it was justifiable, I never said men or women should tolerate unfaithful partners if they KNOW about it. No where did I imply that. Because I cited such cases doesn't mean I'm justifying it or think its right. Its just what happens in the real world and not an ideal world.
Any mistress who confronts a wife does so with the support of the man. That's my belief. Which is what started this whole discourse of ours. Mistresses that don't confront the wife at home don't because the men never encouraged it.

3 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Berbierklaus(f): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
ITbomb:
From here, I can understand the problem. The wife has stopped taking care of herself and has grown fat, but the man still loves curves.

Apparently the man still loves the wife, so *some text missing*
Funny enough,that could be a lie the man made up for the sidechick.
I've had married men tell some very funny lies to me about their wives too,just to hit the jackpot gringrin
Besides what stops him from helping his wife change if it was true?
It's never the fault of the wife trust me.
Some men are just unrepentable dogs

3 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
PaperLace:

It's not sick o.
Y'know men are always thinking 'bout sex, their TESTETORONE is shooting through the roof. If they don't have sex they experience physical pain ,become irritable and tensed (no be me talk o, na for here I read_ from a man).

With the frequent threads I see, wives are obviously not meeting up. Let's not forget they're polygamous in nature. lipsrsealed

Right now, the best we can do is come up with ways every party can coexist in peace. I have some feasible guidelines on how to manage madam and side-chick. grin

Not just any man, but one who's made it clear he relapses into lunacy every five minutes.

Surely we are to disregard the words of such a man in the same manner we'd disregard a born-blind person's description of colours. No? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It makes no difference love or no love.

You're indirectly justifying such indiscretions from the menfolk with your write-up and it's opinions like these from fellow women I find really sick.

You misunderstand. She never justified philandering, and only gave an exposé on the nature of relationship between many married men and their side chicks, as it relates to their spouse (wife).

Stating a stark reality doesn't translate to one abetting it.

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by HARDDON: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Why would I be hurting? Over what?

Only cheating men would find my advice to women at the receiving end (on how about to hit back where it hurts the most), uncomfortable.

So do you fall into that category??

grin

If only u know......
Bin trying for us to look @ this objectively but u blowing ur top like some gurl that has caught her guy in sexy steamy romps .

My lyrical quill i hereby retire early
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by HARDDON: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shortyy:

It's not easy for a woman to get into shape after child birth, but they still do it. After they're done with child bearing. But this woman in particular is pregnant. You know that?

Majority dont.
It cause heated arguments ,
Tell her

Guy: bae, come let work out, and
she goes : what time is it? Im tired, and watch her come @ u later on: im i fat? ( why do i need to ansa that? Like u dont know? Arrrtrthhhh) :
Guy: no u aint Bae, i just want u fit
Her: so u no more find me attractive? HUh?

Arrrhhh

Yea, . I know she is preggy n thAt side chick wud hv have her day worse.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
I wouldn't blame the side chick but the man.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
If the man wasn't telling her his wife smells like urine to boost her ego and give her morale, they wouldn't be having that conversation.
Place the blame where it belongs.
Acidosis:
This text is enough to provoke her into beating the life out of the side chick, but if such happens, my dearest Nairaland sisters will condemn an angry wife for teaching a side chick a well deserved lesson.

They'll say: "why can't the wife beat her husband instead?" I didn't know women now beat men... smh for our dearest confused sisters.

The woman obviously married a dog, but the she-dog deserves all the beatings she can get from a superior power smiley

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by zeb04(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
why do women take this kind of embarrassment,to save a marriage?where is the marriage

5 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by carammel(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
I can only imagine if the reverse was the case here,the cheating wife told her side guy her husband snores like a pig and he also has a small dik.
Husband:leave Sarah alone,she's very married

Side guy :I'm enjoying her and she gives me every style I want. she told me you smell like urine,snore like a pig and have small dik.

We know what will happen next in that marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by crackhaus: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Take a deep breath B.

U hurting.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
@OP:

What's the moral of the thread?
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
If the man wasn't telling her his wife smells like urine to boost her ego and give her morale, they wouldn't be having that conversation.
Place the blame where it belongs.

The blames belong to the dog, but the beatings belong to the side chick.

Let any side chick say such to my sister, I will personally handle the beating...
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by chillis1: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerian men and women disgracing themselves since time immemorial.

Imagine claiming and fighting for the pig of a man. undecided
I don't even know what they are fighting for. Not that they will gain any thing from the man except food. Even if the man dies from his randy behavior, his family takes over everything. Throw you out to fend for yourself. Rather than wait for that, why not start fending for yourself and let the dog roam around as he likes.

This is the only life you got , you don't have to wait till you are 60 yrs to enjoy it.
Anyway, that's all the life they know. Ignorance !!!!

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by Acidosis(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
eyinjuege:

Interesting.
So if the she-dog has the upper hand and beats the life out of the pregnant wife, and also causes her to lose her pregnancy, what would you say?
The wife would have started the assault by going to meet the girlfriend and also starting the fight. Starting a physical fight doesn't always mean you'll have a upper hand btw.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me"
Verbal insults can never justify physical abuse/assault. So if your husband's mistress insults you, that's not enough reason to hit her with a stone. If you start the fight, and she has the upper hand you are still to blame.
Is it not better you go and discuss with your husband and resolve your marital issues?
This particular convo seems to have happened on the man's phone, so the mistress never sent a message to the wife.
How can a man be telling his mistress his wife stinks, is fat and all sorts of nonsense? Why won't the mistress have the guts to say rubbish to the wife?
If its not this particular mistress, it will be another for such men that have no respect for their families.
There are men that have mistresses outside marriage, but they've always created boundaries for their mistresses never to cross. Its always been understood that their wives are important to them, and they would never want to hurt their wives by her finding out about their indiscretions. The mistresses have always known that once the wife finds out, that's the end of the amourous relationship with the man. So they behave themselves.
So for any man's mistress to have to guts to confront the wife and say rubbish, the fault is with the man abeg. The wives need to go and sort it out with their husbands who's pledged his allegiance to them.

The fault belongs to the husband as the beating is to the side chick. They both deserve to be served.
Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

The fault belongs to the husband as the beating is to the side chick. They both deserve to be served.

Tell me something.

If I leave the doors of my house unsecured and wide open, and a thief walks in, who should take the blame if I'm robbed?

Apply the same analogy here.

There wouldn't even be a side chick in the first place if the so called dog of a man hadn't condoned the affair in the first place.

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Acidosis:

The blames belong to the dog, but the beatings belong to the side chick.

Let any side chick say such to my sister, I will personally handle the beating...

And who should carry out the beatings? The wife??

1 Like

Re: A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic by EfemenaXY: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
HARDDON:

grin

If only u know......
Bin trying for us to look @ this objectively but u blowing ur top like some gurl that has caught her guy in sexy steamy romps.

My lyrical quill i hereby retire early

Really?

And would you have the same opinion if I'd said she should fast & pray?

Why does my advocating a hard punishment that would wreck the man financially + make him lose his marriage perturb you this much??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.