Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Money-making Charms; For Real? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Money-making Charms; For Real? (1324 Views)

Religious Money Making / Very Powerful Spiritual Charms For All Occasions / Oba Of Benin Invokes Charms Last Exposed To Sunlight 800 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money-making Charms; For Real? by Ohibenemma(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
There was a time when I doubted the possibility of getting enriched through money-making charms. Then, I tried to understand the practicality in those scary scenes we'd been exposed to in the Nollywood industry; scenes of wardrobes being thrown open, in one inaccessible room, and a corpse long placed there vomiting crisp currency notes. It had to be make-believe, it had to be some sort of sensationalism, fictional posturing meant for entertainment and nothing more. I couldn't understand then, maybe I still can't understand now, but I KNOW it is possible.

In the past few years, there have been more cases, CLOSER HOME, of those who came into sudden wealth in manners virtually inexplicable. I have seen former classmates acquiring cars and erecting houses from unclear and mostly obviously un-lucrative ventures. Some of these guys became commercial motorcyclists while I sought further education, and boom! They've become landlords. Some of them got employment as salesboys, only to suddenly acquire tippers which even their bosses couldn't afford. I would be surprised by this, only to hear of even more gargantuan acquisitions. It was later stories started flying around of these guys being involved in money-making charms.

Were those claims proven? Largely not, but overtime, they have come to attain more credibility than ever. I was having a conversation with a friend sometime ago, and he lamented the situation whereby most of our mates were desperately delving diabolical in their bid to make money. I expressed my reservations about this, but he went on to give examples of some whose dubious sources of wealth he was very sure of. I shook my head in wonderment.

He then went on to state his desire to tow same path should things fail to look up before 2016 ends. Now, the year is almost gone, and I'm not sure he won't be making good his threat.

Many, like me, have sometimes doubted the possibility of these things, but know now that they exist. Many, in pushing forward their disbelief in the existence of a God, have also disclaimed the supernatural leading many to deadly experiments. Don't be deceived any further; please, don't be.

I will give this most recent account narrated by a very trustworthy source. He was with some friends one evening. They were seated beneath the shed in front of Mr X's (name withheld) shop when one elderly man came to them. Naturally, they greeted him and he asked for Mr X. When he was told that Mr X had locked his shop and home out, the elderly man decried his carelessness.

"This shop isn't locked, " he affirmed, "how could X have been so careless?"

The group, sensing the pointlessness in continuing with such an obvious argument, gave up. The elderly man wasn't done. He had a point to prove. Under the full glare of the group, he advanced to the padlock. With a simple pull, the padlock came undone.

They were all amazed. Tokoz was a brand renowned for effectiveness and assurance. But it had just been demystified by the hands of an ordinary oldman.

"You see? He never locked it!" The man said jubilantly. "That was so careless of him!" He went on to boast about his prowess when it came to spiritual fortifications and immortality and money-making charms. They all stared, flabbergasted.

Just then, Mr X arrived. He was surprised, but played it cool seeing the person involved. He went soon with the man to a corner where they had a lengthy session.

Relaying what had transpired between himself and the man later, Mr X delivered a fictitious tale neither here nor there. He had a conversation with my source sometime later, asking him his views on money-making charms. My source opined that it was a poisoned chalice which never bore positive fruits at the end, and Mr X promptly concurred. It wasn't long after these when Mr X started swimming in wealth. His business expansion was phenomenal, and he established a big outlet(field withheld) for his wife. All in a short time. He was soon commissioning his house and talking about the construction of students' hostels (the events at this commissioning is a story for another day). He was rich and is still rich...

If not for another, his case made it clear that money-making charms are real.

Now, there may be the argument that the purported makers of such charms are usually poor, that's true. The baba in this case, I'm told, fits that description too. But that is because they know the price and aren't ready to pay. Are you?

Now, this raises another case with atheists. Their proclivity for discarding spiritual phenomena on the grounds of empiricism may be their undoing when it would have become too late. I know there is a God, though I have never seen him. #iloveJesus

Wish you a prosperous 2017!

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Illuminati Occult For Money Ritual Without Human Sacrifice / When Does Personal Preference Cross Over To Racism? / FACT: Only Nigerians Can Have Full Conversations With Just QUESTIONS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.