Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. (5948 Views)

Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! / Why MMM Will Fail (2) (3) (4)

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by mysteryman0010(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
This to inform the general public participant about the return of MMM. MMM promised to return on the 14th of January but I want to tell you that they are not coming. I can strongly tell you that they will return in February.

And when they return in February....they will stay for another .......months and disappear.

I am a full time participant like everyone of you. But I do business with four eyes.

Keep the record and you will say I so.

If you want to know the true status of all other platforms like MMM when they will crash....I will be glad to share.

Thank You.

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by BlackDBagba: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by Bleepyou: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Palava you dey find
(Fela anikulapo 199x)

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by mysteryman0010(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
YES O...I lost 900k as at 2010 to Nospetco....since then I dont just jump into any business.

I told all my referral to quit in December from MMM. Those who listened are happy....and those who think I was talking trash are regretting today. What I have in MMM is just 2000 Naira referral bonus....lol

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by mavister(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
mysteryman0010:
YES O...I lost 900k as at 2010 to Nospetco....since then I dont just jump into any business.

I told all my referral to quit in December from MMM. Those who listened are happy....and those who think I was talking trash are regretting today. What I have in MMM is just 2000 Naira referral bonus....lol

OK. So we shud fry beans

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mtchewww...

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
mysteryman0010:

What about your fellow country main who paid your GH to you...you dont care right..??

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by markbenny(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lol, easy lion

mavister:

OK. So we shud fry beans

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by exotique1fy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
mysteryman0010:
This to inform the general public participant about the return of MMM. MMM promised to return on the 14th of January but I want to tell you that they are not coming. I can strongly tell you that they will return in February.

And when they return in February....they will stay for another .......months and disappear.

I am a full time participant like everyone of you. But I do business with four eyes.

If you want to know the true status of all other platforms like MMM when they will crash....I will be glad to share.

Thank You.

pls share!!!

am on get help worldwide and I am seriously apprehensive about how long it will last.
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by exotique1fy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
@mysteryman0010 your post was hidden. reply my pm...
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by bharkarh(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
mysteryman0010:

you were part of the reasons why MMM faced pause mode. The strength of any donation platform is pH. You should have known better but you chosed not to provide help. How do you expect members to get help?

Shey make Mavrodi kan pH?

MMM will be back and it will come back stronger with stricter rules.

I don't even mind parting away with half of my mavro if it will be needed to bring back the system.

With the supports banks get from government, once people stop taking their money to bank....I bet it won't see the dawn of another day.

I will provide help if it will need to bring back the system 'cos everybody can't be like you.

Enough said.

21 Likes

(
[
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by venatus25(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
mysteryman0010:

Thank You.
Claiming to be strong participant in mmm is not an indication that you know what is going on in the system. Being a participant of mmm as claimed, getting benefits of it when things where going fine really means that you are a friend that eventually become an enemy when thing goes wrong with your friend rather than a support. Watching at your actions, you are trying to create panic among mmm participants which is not good for the system and it's participants, you in person do not benefit positively from this post you created.
At this point I see you as an slowpoke until when you can tell everyone your personal benefits of creating this destructive thread.

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by Dramadiddy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
you're just looking for attention actually.. you want everyone to start texting you asking when platforms are gonna crash.. let me tell you.. mmm is the same thing as our local esusu.. if you do esusu with your friends and one of your friends take all the money without paying his normal contribution, don't you think it will crash.. you're actually really dumb.. all these schemes are esusu..not ponzi schemes as you think.. dumbass think!

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by exotique1fy(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
hmmm...
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by matrix199(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
The dead should be left to rest. Why stir calmed water?

MMM is now history, the participants have gotten a grip, accepted their fate discreetly.

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 31, 2016
thePretender:

What about your fellow country main who paid your GH to you...you dont care right..??

leave that idiot ; he was part of the fool that spread the news,and caused the current problem we having now in MMM;/ I do not just understand the greed and wickedness in peoples heart!!!/

Very annoying ...
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by Hiploko(m): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2016
One day, one stupid anti-mmm post on nairaland

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by MrOra(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2016
bharkarh:
you were part of the reasons why MMM faced pause mode. The strength of any donation platform is pH. You should have known better but you chosed not to provide help. How do you expect members to get help?

Shey make Mavrodi kan pH?

MMM will be back and it will come back stronger with stricter rules.

I don't even mind parting away with half of my mavro if it will be needed to bring back the system.

With the supports banks get from government, once people stop taking their money to bank....I bet it won't see the dawn of another day.

I will provide help if it will need to bring back the system 'cos everybody can't be like you.

Enough said.
Stop blaming the guy like PH and GETTING help can continue for ever. Even Mavrodi knows it won't, do your research on MMM 2011 and stop doing MMM evangelism. You guys that said this is just business have now taken it spiritual Sef.

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by bharkarh(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2016
MrOra:

Stop blaming the guy like PH and GETTING help can continue for ever. Even Mavrodi knows it won't, do your research on MMM 2011 and stop doing MMM evangelism. You guys that said this is just business have now taken it spiritual Sef.
I don't think I need to go into a debate with you. I only stated the the obvious....you must have forgotten he said "I told my downlines not to provide help in December" do you know how many downlines he has? If they had all provided help into the system, do you think mmm will be Paused till January? Do you know how many people his downlines was able to tell not to provide help in December?

My brother the reason for the December break is due to low provide help and massive gethelp.

The strength of any donation platform is continuous provide help. It's as simple as that.

I'm not saying he should continue to provide help, I'm only saying he should not have created panic in the heart of those who wanted to provide help.

Done talking jor before you go say I carry am go spiritual. Lol!

Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by bharkarh(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Hiploko:
One day, one stupid anti-mmm post on nairaland
I taya
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by MrOra(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2016
bharkarh:
I don't think I need to go into a debate with you. I only stated the the obvious....you must have forgotten he said "I told my downlines not to provide help in December" do you know how many downlines he has? If they had all provided help into the system, do you think mmm will be Paused till January? Do you know how many people his downlines was able to tell not to provide help in December?

My brother the reason for the December break is due to low provide help and massive gethelp.

The strength of any donation platform is continuous provide help. It's as simple as that.

I'm not saying he should continue to provide help, I'm only saying he should not have created panic in the heart of those who wanted to provide help.

Done talking jor before you go say I carry am go spiritual. Lol!
Lol. It's not his downline that disturbed 3 million active participants, even only some of his own listened. What I'm saying is he was wise to pull out at the right time. Remember that was what you guys were saying before? That the business was a risk, invest with spare money etc.. He was just a good business man.
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by bharkarh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
MrOra:

Lol. It's not his downline that disturbed 3 million active participants, even only some of his own listened. What I'm saying is he was wise to pull out at the right time. Remember that was what you guys were saying before? That the business was a risk, invest with spare money etc.. He was just a good business man.
you still don't get it, I wasn't referring to him alone. But to the larger % of those who pulled out. The only way a donation platform can stand is when people are providing help.
Re: MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. by MrOra(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
bharkarh:
you still don't get it, I wasn't referring to him alone. But to the larger % of those who pulled out. The only way a donation platform can stand is when people are providing help.
So many people pulled out, who are the one complaining?

Fixed Deposit Interest Rates for Diamondbank, Stanbic & Skyebank - Comparison / What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? / Biometric Time Attendance device with 4-8hrs+ Backup Battery