Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong (61406 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos / Photos Of A Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also A Nun Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by stanlink(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
We need people like this even on nairaland
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by softMarket(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
ayindejimmy:

You're derailing the post.
It's about humanity not tribe.
All tribes have beggars

yes...u re right, VERY RIGHT!

but which tribe has the highest number of beggers in africa?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Ten12(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
I will always support any publicity stunt dat comes with a goodwill..na win win
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Hero144: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
God bless the lawyer real food
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
Activist or APC puppy?? NIGERIANS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT ABOUT THIS CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER THAT PRACTISES HIS ACCLAIMED PROFESSION ON FACEBOOK.

Useless comment.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
carzola:
Activist or APC puppy?? NIGERIANS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT ABOUT THIS CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER THAT PRACTISES HIS ACCLAIMED PROFESSION ON FACEBOOK.

Useless comment.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
There are few kind people like the lawyer that helps.God bless
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Captain6(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Below is what Nigerian lawyer and activist Inibehe Effiong shared...

'Today, I met with Mr. Lawrence-White Udoka, the doughnut seller and 200 level Pol. Science Education student of University of Uyo who became a national celebrity and media sensation after I posted his photos on social media.

By God's grace, the sum of N107,000.00 (One Hundred and Seven Thousand Naira) was realised from my funds raising campaign to assist his business. Recall that I promised to disclose the sum realized. He has used the money to rent a shop where people can sit and patronize his goods.

Mr. Lawrence-White has expressed his gratitude to everyone who contributed and those that patronize him daily'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-nigerian-lawyer-comes-to-aide-of.html?m=1
Waow! That tarred road is cool!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
There are few kind people like the lawyer that helps.God bless.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by carzola(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
StainlessH:

Useless comment.
useless person
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
I like Mr. Udoka, like me he's all shorts all the time.

Killing dem ladies with our finely sculptured legs.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by chara019: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm confused who is the lawyer and who is the doughnut seller?
I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Boyooosa(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
More will come in Jesus name! o ya 'Biro Robbers', where is your contribution(s)?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by dajan03: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
I never knew political science has an education course
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by dajan03: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:

yes...u re right, VERY RIGHT!

but which tribe has the highest number of beggers in africa?
and which tribe has the highest number of armed robbers? What I'm saying here is that every tribe has a negative and positive effect on the development of the country

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by SuperSuave(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:
If abokis start behaving like south east and south south.....NIGERIA would have been better!!

But they rather beg for alms on the streets......thats why they have more 8millon youths that are useless to the country!!!
Me when I see able bodied men and women saying "brother please help me with #50"

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by nickxtra(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Why is he dressing like dogari?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Lucasinho(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nice cool
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Elmojiid(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:
If abokis start behaving like south east and south south.....NIGERIA would have been better!!

But they rather beg for alms on the streets......thats why they have more 8millon youths that are useless to the country!!!
taaa....what of we southwest...we are both south nw.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by AgentGoat: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:

Northerners have been helping themselves and other people more than what you think.

Your ss/se folks only love themselves on social media.

Do you know how many igbo family that cannot pay their hospital bills?

And no igbo big man ll show up?

I have counted at least ten hausa folks that their bill was paid by fellow hausa men not family.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
The lawer in question has his chamber in Lagos. Its not out of place for an activist to be sympathetic about a particular political party. Meanwhile this is not the aim of the post. That's why you comment @ carzola is useless beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by obataokenwa(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:

how can you say 8million.... it should be up-to 30million. You need to see them every early morning in my quarters collecting akara. the most painful part is that they always stone my dogs from under the gate when I'm out. atimes I wonder if they just born them and give them plate to go beg, both the elderly

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by iluvpomo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
softMarket:

You definitely have a point there but what about the major issue that afflicts all tribes/ethnic groups in Nigeria?? The issue of government corruption. That to me is what will make Nigeria better because it involves fixing the framework of the country that is hopelessly corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Cletus77(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
dazekid:
Not bad. But a lot of women do this everyday and don't get donations. The way of the world.
its uncommon for a man
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by jaywhoco(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
ayindejimmy:

You're derailing the post.

It's about humanity not tribe.

All tribes have beggars
some have way more...there are no beggars in akwa-ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by obataokenwa(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
AgentGoat:

Northerners have been helping themselves and other people more than what you think.

Your ss/se folks only love themselves on social media.

Do you know how many igbo family that cannot pay their hospital bills?

And no igbo big man ll show up?

I have counted at least ten hausa folks that their bill was paid by fellow hausa men not family.
just travel abit to the east and see free medical treatment in the whole village. naturally Igbos and SS are not known as beggers. no one travels back home without budgeting for people at home.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by iluvpomo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
obataokenwa:
how can you say 8million.... it should be up-to 30million. You need to see them every early morning in my quarters collecting akara. the most painful part is that they always stone my dogs from under the gate when I'm out. atimes I wonder if they just born them and give them plate to go beg, both the elderly
a lot of their deviant behavior can be attributed to not having proper family guidance. Remember they don't really stay with their mother or father. Instead they live with the 'mallam' who, like you said, gives them the bowl to go out and beg!
For your reading ...
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by Cletus77(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai!! Unemployment level is so bad pls Buhari do something about it and stop chasing wike's call log
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by jericco1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
use the money wisely. don't dash oloshos
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong by obataokenwa(m): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
iluvpomo:
a lot of their deviant behavior can be attributed to not having proper family guidance. Remember they don't really stay with their mother or father. Instead they live with the 'mallam' who, like you said, gives them the bowl to go out and beg!
Then what is the elites among them doing. on CNN I watched how the chibok girls that were about to write waec cannot even speak pidgin English......from that moment I knew that I've been scammed into believing that chibok girls existed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army / Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker / Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.