Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Just Before You Call It Quits... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Before You Call It Quits... (2319 Views)

Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" / Just Before 2019- Take Notes. / Just Before You Think Of Immigrating With Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just Before You Call It Quits... by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Mimzyy:
I agree. It saddens me when I see some ladies proffer advice that they cannot even practice. I know of someone that forms feminist online yet she refers to her husband as daddy. Double standards.

Everything should be done in moderation.

funny grin

who is this person though. This is not the first time someone is making reference to this particular woman.

well, breeze go soon blow, fowl yansh go open grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My In-laws Are Trying To Give Me Inferiority Complex And Its Working / My Beautiful Baby Girl / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.