Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Underrated Issue - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Underrated Issue (2267 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underrated Issue by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Asalam alaykum warahmatulahi wabarakahtuhu
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
i noticed that people do not take the issue of bidah and its rulings seriously.

If anyone dies in the state of bidah while all the conditions of bidah is completed on that person...That person dies in state of kafir.

And whoever belives that there is no kafir among muslims is a kafir.

Bidah that concerns aqeedah has no excuse of ignorance. Bidah in aqeedah makes one kafir

Visit voiceofthesalafdotcom and downlod jabata lectures on takfir 1-8 and abu ibeji lectures on Fatah sarumi and farouq onikipa 1-4..

do not listen to heresy people say about jabata and abu ibeji... You should download and listen to their lectures for the more reason.

Listening to their lectures and get to know more about the truth in your religion.
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
AhluSunnah:

truly bidah is very weighty, so much so, you are required to hate(for the sake of Allaah) the innovators.

If anyone dies in the state of bidah while all the conditions of bidah is completed on that person...That person dies in state of kafir.

what do you mean by "All conditions of bidah" what are the conditions of bidah?

ofcourse its possible for one to leave the fold of Islam after one is a Muslim, but its not up to us to be declaring this a kaafir, that a kaafir, except if, it is on an issue that is very clear... not issue of bidah(which might not take one out of islam)

Bidah that concerns aqeedah has no excuse of ignorance. Bidah in aqeedah makes one kafir

wait a minute, hol up hol up, did you just uttered this statement? are you implying some bidah don't concern aqeedah?

Visit voiceofthesalafdotcom and downlod jabata lectures on takfir 1-8 and abu ibeji lectures on Fatah sarumi and farouq onikipa 1-4..

do not listen to heresy people say about jabata and abu ibeji... You should download and listen to their lectures for the more reason.

Listening to their lectures and get to know more about the truth in your religion.

no one should download from that site of fitan, but if you do not listen and download from that site, you are on your own.
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2016
you mean you cannot call anybody a kafir even if the conditions are fufilled by the person?
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2016
you mean bidiah is a sin?

whats the name of people you do listen to their lectures
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2016
so you mean bidiah cannot take one out of islam?

what you saying is that if anyone rejects quran verses, that person is a sinner?
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:

truly bidah is very weighty, so much so, you are required to hate(for the sake of Allaah) the innovators.

answer to your misguidance is in jabata roddu on alaro .1-8... Download and learn.

There is no excuse of ignorance in innovations in matters of aqeedah.

You have a long way to go...,better start downloading
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2016
AhluSunnah:
you mean bidiah is a sin?

what do you mean by this;

whats the name of people you do listen to their lectures

shaykh solih fawzaan, recorded tapes of Albaanee, ibn baaz, ibn uthaymeen, Ali bawa(of Fatima mosque in ilorin).

1 Like

Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2016
AhluSunnah:

There is no excuse of ignorance in innovations in matters of aqeedah.

"in matters of aqeedah", what about the ones that are not matters of aqeedah?
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2016
AhluSunnah:
so you mean bidiah cannot take one out of islam?

of course this is not what i said, i said not all takes you out of Islam, even though all are misguidance, and one should hate their propagators.

what you saying is that if anyone rejects quran verses, that person is a sinner?

this is a bidah that is capable of taking you outta Islam, even if it is the ayah of polygamy which some women don't like.
Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2016
One Of jabata's boys spotted on nairaland shocked shocked

.........instead of beating around the Bush you should have just said bid'ah is shirk/kufur as your teacher always declares.

You will not know how jabata's follower are really in a state on deep ignorance or should i say taqlid, untill you engage them in an agurement.
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:

shaykh solih fawzaan, recorded tapes of Albaanee, ibn baaz, ibn uthaymeen, Ali bawa(of Fatima mosque in ilorin).

now..the reason you believe that not all bidah is kufru is shayk solih faowzan fatwa.

and shayk made mistake in that fatwa concerning bidah and abu israil and he has been corrected by shayk nasirdeen albanee. some even do use marwan issue to separate bidah and they have also corrected.

Listen to rodu alaro and understand better

You should listen to jabata tapes too. You will understand better
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2016
AhluSunnah:

now..the reason you believe that not all bidah is kufru is shayk solih faowzan fatwa.

and shayk made mistake in that fatwa concerning bidah and abu israil and he has been corrected by shayk nasirdeen albanee. some even do use marwan issue to separate bidah and they have also corrected.

Provide us with where shaykh Albaanee corrected shaykh fawzaan, that bidah can't be divided based on that hadeeth.

Listen to rodu alaro and understand better

You should listen to jabata tapes too. You will understand better

Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:

"in matters of aqeedah", what about the ones that are not matters of aqeedah?

its also kufru.

every form of bidah is kufru. in matters of aqeedah, there is no excuse of ignorance, its in other matters that there is excuse of ignorance.

there are lots of quran verses that proves all bidah is kufru. Suratul suroh verse 21.. Suratul maidah verse 3 and so many hadiths.

Listen to abu ibeji lecture on fatah sarumi and onikijipa 1-4
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Provide us with where shaykh Albaanee corrected shaykh fawzaan, that bidah can't be divided based on that hadeeth.

heard it in jabata lecture on alaro. You can google it out.

If you refuse to listen to jabata..,oyo lo wa.

let me ask you a question, is there kafir among muslims?
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2016
AhluSunnah:

heard it in jabata lecture on alaro. You can google it out.

If you refuse to listen to jabata..,oyo lo wa.

let me ask you a question, is there kafir among muslims?

you heard it from him, grin grin........why don't you ask him for proof?

2 Likes

Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
lexiconkabir:

you heard it from him, grin grin........why don't you ask him for proof?

Believe me he won't, jabata spends his halqa abusing people his mosque which is just a stone throw from my house. If you continue with him he would soon declare u a kafir. There is every possibility that Mr OP is not in good terms with parents that if he hasn't declared them kafirs
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Believe me he won't, jabata spends his halqa abusing people his mosque which is just a stone throw from my house. If you continue with him he would soon declare u a kafir. There is every possibility that Mr OP is not in good terms with parents that if he hasn't declared them kafirs

Allaah's help is sought...
Re: Underrated Issue by Empiree: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
AhluSunnah:

How about you work on your relationship with Allah and work seriously on your salvation rather than taking Tylenol over someone else's palava?.

I got the attachment for you. Is that true?

Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:
How about you work on your relationship with Allah and work seriously on your salvation rather than taking Tylenol over someone else's palava?.

I got the attachment for you. Is that true?

The guy is still in prison , attempted murder and defamation if character is not a small case
Re: Underrated Issue by Empiree: 12:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Fundamentalist:

The guy is still in prison , attempted murder and defamation if character is not a small case
That's serious. So it is true
Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 12:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Empiree:
That's serious. So it is true

Off course the respected Shaykh he defamed actually took him to court. I think the case is about to be concluded.

If you visit jabata's mosque you see youth living there in squalor in the name of sunnah. They left their parents and family, declared them unbelievers ... Abeg make I no continue his form of Dawah is nothing home to write about
Re: Underrated Issue by AlBaqir(m): 4:41am On Jan 02, 2017
^ I wonder the difference between nuisance Abu Ibeji, Jabata and Ibn Abdul-Wahab, Ibn Baz. Why do you condemned one and embrace the other?! Is Ibn Baz et al too not declare 90℅ of the Muslims Kuffar and Ahlu Bid'ah? What is his stance on Sufi, Ash'arites and Shi'a?

# I really wonder why you choose to make noise on those menace to society but refuse to make noise on those menace to the Islamic world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 02, 2017
AlBaqir:
^ I wonder the difference between nuisance Abu Ibeji, Jabata and Ibn Abdul-Wahab, Ibn Baz. Why do you condemned one and embrace the other?!

you are here with your virus again?

Is Ibn Baz et al too not declare 90℅ of the Muslims Kuffar and Ahlu Bid'ah?

doing what you shia know how to do best, blowing up figures out of proportion, and making up stories that didn't take place, the same way you made up stories about umar, abu bakr, abu hurayra, muawiyyah et al.

What is his stance on Sufi

he was asked about praying behind sufi imam, and here was his reply;

If he is known to believe in Tawheed and not shirk, and he is only a little ignorant or follows a few ideas of Sufism (tasawwuf), but he is a believer in Tawheed and a Muslim who worships Allaah alone and does not worship Shaykhs or any other created being, such as Shaykh …Abd al-Qaadir etc, and the only problem is that he does not hold one hand over the other when praying, then there is no reason not to pray behind him, because this is something that is Sunnah, not obligatory.

Holding one hand over the other means placing the right hand over the left hand, wrist and forearm over the chest when standing in prayer. The one who lets his arms hang by his sides is not doing anything wrong and his prayer is valid. —

Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (12/120, 121).

he was also asked:

What is the ruling on praying behind someone who goes to the graves of righteous people to seek blessing from them and to recite Qur'an on the Mawlids and other occasions in return for payment?

He replied:

This is subject to further discussion. If he merely celebrates the Mawlid without any shirk involved, then he is an innovator and he should not be an imam, because it is proven in the saheeh hadeeth that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ’Beware of newly-invented matters because every newly invented matter is an innovation (bid‘ah) and every innovation is a going astray.“ Narrated by Abu Dawood (3991).

And celebrating the Mawlid (Prophet‘s birthday) is an innovation.

But if he prays to the dead and seeks help from them or from the jinn or other created beings, and he says ’O Messenger of Allaah help me or heal my sick loved one“ or he says ’Ya Sayyidi al-Husayn“ or ’Ya Sayyidi al-Badawi“ or calls upon any other dead person, or prays to inanimate things such as idols, saying ’al-madad al-madad (help, help)“, then he is a mushrik who is guilty of major shirk, and you should not pray behind him and his leading the prayers is not valid. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.

But if he commits bid‘ah such as attending the Mawlid but he does not do any act of shirk, or he reads Qur‘aan beside graves, or he prays at the graves, but he does not do any act of shirk, then he has introduced innovation into the religion, so he should be taught and directed towards what is good, but his prayer is valid if he does not pray by the graves.

As for his prayers in the graveyard, they are not valid, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ’May Allaah curse the Jews and the Christians, for they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.“ Agreed upon.

Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (9/373, 374 and 12/108, 109).

source: http://www.qsep.com/modules.php?name=ilm&d_op=article&sid=408

Ash'arites

maybe you should tell us if he declared them all as kuffar or not.

and Shi'a?

did he also declared all shia as kuffar? so what exactly are you saying? and some sheepish chap liked and shared your post.....a pity it is.

# I really wonder why you choose to make noise on those menace to society

so you know they are menace, yet you were encouraging someone the other day to listen to them, you look for all means to musguide ignorant people, wolf in sheep skin, looking for unsuspecting sheeps to devour.

but refuse to make noise on those menace to the Islamic world.

"menace" to those who are upon shirk and kufr like you twelver Shi'a are upon, you should say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2017
To be frank I cannot waste my MB replying al baqir

1 Like

Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
lexiconkabir:

Maa shaaa Allaah. .. I have lectures from FATIMOH mosque with me, Ustadh Ejigbo, Ustadh Bawa etc... There's a whatsapp group too, even Dr.Alaro is there. May Allaah preserve them upon khayr.
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fundamentalist, thank God for ur been WISE o... Why waste time on a SHIA truly!!!!

One thing Allaah always does is, baatil/falsehood won't be popular, it will be a thing of JEST, no one will take it seriously, even animals, jinns, malaikah won't take them serious.

Even self-acclaimed atheists here know how wrong he is!!!!!

I seek refuge in Allaah from Albaqir and co.

2 Likes

Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
lexiconkabir:

you are here with your virus again?

doing what you shia know how to do best, blowing up figures out of proportion, and making up stories that didn't take place, the same way you made up stories about umar, abu bakr, abu hurayra, muawiyyah et al.

he was asked about praying behind sufi imam, and here was his reply;

If he is known to believe in Tawheed and not shirk, and he is only a little ignorant or follows a few ideas of Sufism (tasawwuf), but he is a believer in Tawheed and a Muslim who worships Allaah alone and does not worship Shaykhs or any other created being, such as Shaykh …Abd al-Qaadir etc, and the only problem is that he does not hold one hand over the other when praying, then there is no reason not to pray behind him, because this is something that is Sunnah, not obligatory.

Holding one hand over the other means placing the right hand over the left hand, wrist and forearm over the chest when standing in prayer. The one who lets his arms hang by his sides is not doing anything wrong and his prayer is valid. —

Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (12/120, 121).

he was also asked:

What is the ruling on praying behind someone who goes to the graves of righteous people to seek blessing from them and to recite Qur'an on the Mawlids and other occasions in return for payment?

He replied:

This is subject to further discussion. If he merely celebrates the Mawlid without any shirk involved, then he is an innovator and he should not be an imam, because it is proven in the saheeh hadeeth that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ’Beware of newly-invented matters because every newly invented matter is an innovation (bid‘ah) and every innovation is a going astray.“ Narrated by Abu Dawood (3991).

And celebrating the Mawlid (Prophet‘s birthday) is an innovation.

But if he prays to the dead and seeks help from them or from the jinn or other created beings, and he says ’O Messenger of Allaah help me or heal my sick loved one“ or he says ’Ya Sayyidi al-Husayn“ or ’Ya Sayyidi al-Badawi“ or calls upon any other dead person, or prays to inanimate things such as idols, saying ’al-madad al-madad (help, help)“, then he is a mushrik who is guilty of major shirk, and you should not pray behind him and his leading the prayers is not valid. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.

But if he commits bid‘ah such as attending the Mawlid but he does not do any act of shirk, or he reads Qur‘aan beside graves, or he prays at the graves, but he does not do any act of shirk, then he has introduced innovation into the religion, so he should be taught and directed towards what is good, but his prayer is valid if he does not pray by the graves.

As for his prayers in the graveyard, they are not valid, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ’May Allaah curse the Jews and the Christians, for they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.“ Agreed upon.

Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (9/373, 374 and 12/108, 109).

source: http://www.qsep.com/modules.php?name=ilm&d_op=article&sid=408

maybe you should tell us if he declared them all as kuffar or not.

did he also declared all shia as kuffar? so what exactly are you saying? and some sheepish chap liked and shared your post.....a pity it is.

so you know they are menace, yet you were encouraging someone the other day to listen to them, you look for all means to musguide ignorant people, wolf in sheep skin, looking for unsuspecting sheeps to devour.

"menace" to those who are upon shirk and kufr like you twelver Shi'a are upon, you should say.

PS; The funny thing is, their Ayatollaah was buried in a steel casket, nearly completely stripped naked. Allaah does as he wills.
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Copied.....#Imitating the Jabatawiyyuun!#

"The mumayioon is nothing but oniruju pipu, they folo dere desire, if Sheikh Al Muhadith Muhammad Ali Jabata talk, he we brin evidence from kitab Wa sunna, but oniruju pipu we be seying Qola Sheu. You beta turn to sunna and live bidia. Lol"
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Copied.....#Imitating the Jabatawiyyuun!#

"The mumayioon is nothing but oniruju pipu, they
folo dere desire, if Sheikh Al Muhadith
Muhammad Ali Jabata talk, he we brin evidence
from kitab Wa sunna, but oniruju pipu we be
seying Qola Sheu.
You beta turn to sunna and live bidia.
Lol"

more imitation..

"eri lo ran wa oo, ko si n kan to kan wa, qola Allaah, qola rosul wa qola sahaba lo le se"

yet he was given evidences from kitab wa sunnah(qola Allaah, qola rosul), he was even given qola sahabah, that not all bidah is kufr, he started twisting proofs given to him.

that is why i keep saying it, most products of markaz that i know are errors, the ones that claim to do the sunnah either become extremist(like jabata an ex-markazi) or too lenient (with the deen), the ones that are sufis, no go area, the ones that became Shi'a, too much error.
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Maa shaaa Allaah. .. I have lectures from FATIMOH mosque with me, Ustadh Ejigbo, Ustadh Bawa etc... There's a whatsapp group too, even Dr.Alaro is there. May Allaah preserve them upon khayr.

and i was looking for Ejigbo number yesterday o, there was an ish that happened yesterday, alhamdulillaah, I was able to convince some set of brothers that kneeling down, bowing down, and similar stuffs like that is shirk, so their "alfa" told them, to ask me if i am up for a small talk, so i can prove to him why its shirk, and that he too will prove that it's not, so i gathered up all my evidences with me, that "today na today", altho i tried to think, if i can gather likely "virus" he might want to use to confuse people, was able to gather some, then a brother told me that ejigbo had similar talks with someone else so he might have experience of what they might want to use, so that was why i needed his number yesterday.
Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
Fundamentalist, thank God for ur been WISE o... Why waste time on a SHIA truly!!!!

One thing Allaah always does is, baatil/falsehood won't be popular, it will be a thing of JEST, no one will take it seriously, even animals, jinns, malaikah won't take them serious.

Even self-acclaimed atheists here know how wrong he is!!!!!

I seek refuge in Allaah from Albaqir and co.

You can as well pray for him , may Allah guide him towards the sunnah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Arabic And Islamic Secondary School Sales(JAISS) Of Form Now Available... / It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof / Christian Woman Faces Death For Insulting Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.