Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Self-development Is For Losers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Self-development Is For Losers (1080 Views)

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad / Educational & Self Development Tool For Kids / 24 Self Development Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 3:30am On Dec 31, 2016
http://stevenzworld..com.ng/2016/12/self-development-is-for-losers.html

The four words that everybody once said in their lifetime.

"Isn't it lamentable that developed grown-ups still want to get offer assistance?"

NO and YES.

It's not lamentable. What's more, we as a whole still need assistance in our lives even with 30 years of life experience under our belts.

Attempt to convey an infant all alone. On the other hand construct your own home. On the other hand don't request headings whenever you visit an alternate nation.

Self improvement incorporates utilizing your GPS incidentally and perusing the Internet for data.

Like you, I never comprehended the requirement for these magic voodoo instructional Compact disc's and courses until I gave it a go.

It wasn't as though I couldn't stop it.

I would give it a shot for 3 months and on the off chance that it was genuinely an exercise in futility, I would let myself know that I was completely right and lecture it to every one of my companions that this industry was a trick.

In any case, it wasn't.

**How I See Self-Improvement**

More or less, self-development is self-instruction on all fronts.

I'm a devotee of self-dev on the grounds that it furnishes me with the experiences to hack life and pick up information from the individuals who have been there and done that.

For gamers, having seen a walkthrough sets them up for the following step.Reading histories and books on your industry does precisely that.

Self-dev is for the most part worried with 3 major subjects –

1...Wellbeing,

2...Cash

3...Connections.

Wellbeing;

Cookbooks and wellness DVD's are only the tip of the ice sheet.

Psychological wellness and otherworldly existence additionally covers this.

Cash;

Profession, individual fund and business books are plenteous.

Jeff Bezos, the author of Amazon, used to peruse only one book until he disguised it. That book was Made in America by Sam Walton, the author of Wal-Bazaar. His bequest was worth $160 billion at his season of death. His riches was divided among his youngsters.

In the event that he held everything to himself, he would be wealthier than Bill Gates and Warren Buffett consolidated.

Contd'

Envision the sheer comfort of having the world's wealthiest man's lifetime encounter impeccably binded and to be devoured in 6 hours or less for $20....Best. Bargain. Ever.

Connections;

*Both individual and expert*.

There is a disturbing unavoidable truth that we learn later on:

"The more seasoned you get, the less critical your specialized abilities and the more imperative your social aptitudes."

As a general rule, the more agreeable and the all the more all around associated a man, the more probable that individual will succeed.

There are books and courses that separate the craft of collaboration to a science.

The same goes to individual connections – companions, family and sentimental ones.

Sentimental connections are the most despicable aspect of our existence.

Ever met individuals who are bad looking yet they have various suitors?

They know it – intentionally or intuitively – that they have and apply the abilities of enticement.

Social aptitudes are abilities. What's more, aptitudes can be learnt and aced.

All it requires is persistence and exertion.

Self-advancement, trust it or not is a mentality that most President's are searching for. For the straightforward reason that they got to where they are as a consequence of consistent learning.

So in the event that you are perusing this and you simply graduated school, you are in good fortune.

Proceed to learn and you will achieve the top in each part of your life – wellbeing, riches, love and joy.

http://stevenzworld..com.ng/2016/12/self-development-is-for-losers.html
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Is this one comprehension or essay?! Where are the questions?

1 Like

Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Janeyinspires(f): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Dear Op,you drew me into this thread with your catchy title buh,I'm leaving here empty handed.

A lot of things are wrong with this post.
There are many rooms to be improved on here....your sentence structure to start with.
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Janeyinspires:
Dear Op,you drew me into this thread with your catchy title buh,I'm leaving here empty handed.

A lot of things are wrong with this post.
There are many rooms to be improved on here....your sentence structure to start with.

Huge Apologies...I was going post the entire writeup but a sneaky thought in my head felt it was too long...Am definitely going do that right away.
And thanks for the observation.
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Janeyinspires(f): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
uyisteven:

Huge Apologies...I was going post the entire writeup but a sneaky thought in my head felt it was too long...Am definitely going do that right away.
And thanks for the observation.

My pleasure...maybe I'll take a peep at where you posted the full article.
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Janeyinspires:

My pleasure...maybe I'll take a peep at where you posted the full article.

Kind Words...That Would Be Truly Lovely.
#JustAnotherRunningThought.... Your Monicker Is The Real Deal.
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Janeyinspires(f): 2:27am On Jan 01, 2017
uyisteven:

****** Kind Words...That Would Be Truly Lovely. . . #JustAnotherRunningThought.... Your Monicker Is The Real Deal.
Everyone needs the Real Deal. Tnx a bunch.
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 2:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Everyone needs the Real Deal.
Tnx a bunch.

With your words, I had to go through your WordPress site...
Quick question...Where on Nairaland have you bn hiding?.
BTW...Happy New Year Miss...
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Janeyinspires(f): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
uyisteven:

***** With your words, I had to go through your WordPress site... . . Quick question...Where on Nairaland have you bn hiding?. . . BTW...Happy New Year Miss...
Hiding?? Nah nah;I've been at my spot n space. . So, what's your say about my blog? . Happy New Year Too.
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Hiding?? Nah nah;I've been at my spot n space.
So, what's your say about my blog?
Happy New Year Too.

Fell in Love with the writings...They sounded so real...
Quite a shame no face could be tagged to the blog...
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Janeyinspires(f): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2017
uyisteven:

Fell in Love with the writings...They sounded so real...
Quite a shame no face could be tagged to the blog...

Aaaw.I'm holding your compliment close to my heart.Just wanted to be me-4real,on my blog.Tnx
Actually,I have my pix on my 'About page'...also on gravatar too.
.Eerm:Your choice of words are kinda peotic.
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Aaaw.I'm holding your compliment close to my heart.Just wanted to be me-4real,on my blog.Tnx
Actually,I have my pix on my 'About page'...also on gravatar too.
.Eerm:Your choice of words are kinda peotic.

Haha...Your last statement was bursting my head...The boys/men/males(pick one) should do the dishing of compliments...
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Janeyinspires(f): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
uyisteven:

Haha...Your last statement was bursting my head...The boys/men/males(pick one) should do the dishing of compliments...

Lol.The dishing of compliment is a two-way traffic.We ladies ain't just receivers.We also give.
Did I just speak for myself above or on behalf of the ladies?
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Lol.The dishing of compliment is a two-way traffic.We ladies ain't just receivers.We also give.
Did I just speak for myself above or on behalf of the ladies?

Haha...From whatever side of the curtain you speaking from, It's quite lovely to get mind blowing words also...
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
uyisteven:

Haha...From whatever side of the curtain you speaking from, It's quite lovely to get mind blowing words also...

Hi... Happy New Year btw grin
Re: Self-development Is For Losers by uyisteven(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hi... Happy New Year btw grin

Hahaha....The Queen is present!..
Happy New Year to the Most Xpensive Cinderella...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A Brother Like Mine? / I Need A Certified, Professional Marriage Counsellor For My Parent / Cost Of Filling Custody And Divorce At High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.