Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa (101448 Views)

My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by royalemperors: 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
paradigmshift:

yes certified Benin boy
good to know. same here anyways!
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

even if I do, other sins will still lead me to hell. lol

but look at it na, such, I mean the 2 days excursion is gonna make lot of sense o. or we should both undertake it, just me and you, to gele gele?
No, I prefer ppr,i have changed my mind
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ummeey: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ademoore07:
Wow...... why don't invite me? Just less than hour away from my side here in okitipupa. Chaiiiiiiii.
Am serving at ode irele
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Pdizzle(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wow
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by royalemperors: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
No, I prefer ppr,i have changed my mind

still just the both of us? 2 days visit to ppr. young blood you know! *wink*
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Niyinficient:
Nairalanders in Akure the Ondo state capital made a trip to the largest coastline in West Africa in Araromi seaside in And State.....

Getting down to the site, a 3hr drive from akure, one would wonder if our leaders who go on various vacations to the Carribeans are so dead to this precious jewel waiting to be explored! We bring you pictures!

@paulsibility, @temitopar, @ajoskele @leshluap

Thanks for sharing.
Do you mind explaining how you confirmed that it is largest coastline in West Africa?
Cheers
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

still just the both of us? 2 days visit to ppr. young blood you know! *wink*
those who gave their lives to Christ went that way,brother, follow them
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
I had no idea, but I do now. Thanks OP.

Seems dirty though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdNU0dLDvQ

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by lanre88(m): 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is it true that Nairaland guys are not well fed as evidenced in these pictures?

No be me talk am o?
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
izobemheuwaize:

bahdt guy

grin
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by royalemperors: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
those who gave their lives to Christ went that way,brother, follow them

yeah, they went to ppr.
follow me let's follow them to ppr
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

yeah, they went to ppr.
follow me let's follow them to ppr
repent o! 2017 don reach ground o
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by fkdmods: 12:40am On Jan 01, 2017
whirlwind7:

About your comments in bold....
Bro, save your breath. Black Africa has no leadership. Just brain dead political jobbers.

When all they do is sit on their ass and wait for the next federal allocation to be diverted into their personal kitty, you don't seriously expect them to impact the life of those who gave them the mandate to oversee their welfare.

Nice beach, by the way. Didn't know one like that existed in that state (Ondo?)

And yet with this knowledge, Nigerians still clamor for the same kind of leadership. There is an i.dot calling for an Atiku2019 presidency on this forum. Does that sound like a people who want a better life? Stop blaming your leaders. They wouldn't exist but because of you since leaders are picked from the citizenry by the citizenry. The problems of Nigeria are just too obvious and it has nothing to do with leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Soljaboi44(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2017
I love my state like kilode...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Niyinficient(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2017
jazinogold:
Oga Niyi....WOR people worldwide!

Epaa, domo baba
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Niyinficient(m): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks for sharing.
Do you mind explaining how you confirmed that it is largest coastline in West Africa?
Cheers

Bros, make use of d internet, I went wit about 3 geographers, moreover someone already uploaded a map with a drawn line to corroborate d fact.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by deenee: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2017
Lovely place. However the locals are not very friendly and they also have this quasi ownership mentality of our militant brothers in the Niger Delta.

This is the area where Dangote originally considered for the siting of his refinery but this idea was met with very stiff resistance and unreasonably high demands by the locals and Mimiko govt. God knows the array of opportunities that they have missed

Overall the location won't be bad as a world class tourist location if one or two hotels and tourist sites are constructed there.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 1:16am On Jan 01, 2017
Niyinficient:
Bros, make use of d internet, I went wit about 3 geographers, moreover someone already upload a map wit a line to corroborate d fact.

I just did and could not find anything confirming that Araromi seaside is the largest in West Africa.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=araromi+seaside&client=safari&hl=en-gb&biw=667&bih=331&prmd=minv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjuxPD61J_RAhWIwlQKHQbxDKgQ_AUIBCgA&dpr=2

If you have any specific link please share.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by aalangel(f): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2017
Niyinficient:
Nairalanders in Akure the Ondo state capital made a trip to the largest coastline in West Africa in Araromi seaside in And State.....

Getting down to the site, a 3hr drive from akure, one would wonder if our leaders who go on various vacations to the Carribeans are so dead to this precious jewel waiting to be explored! We bring you pictures!

@paulsibility, @temitopar, @ajoskele @leshluap

For real? And my father-in-law is from this town?

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Solozzo(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2017
mikaelzX:
Akwa Ibom, Cross-River, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos all have boundaries with the Atlantic Ocean. It's a shame they don't teach that in school

Including Edo state - Ghele -ghele
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Kjnwancaro: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2017
With a speed boat it's 30 mins to Lagos. Very easy escape route for robbers and kidnappers from Lagos
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2017
Ayemafuge ilaje!!!
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2017
Godfullsam:
Ondo state has the largest bitumen deposit in Africa.

We have crude oil.

We have cocoa and other cash crops for export.

#ProudlyOndo

What is there to be proud about?
Did you plant the bitumen or crude oil?
Do you even have the technology to know of their existence, talk less of exploiting them?
You have absolutely nothing to be proud of since you did nothing to bring these things about.
You should only be proud of something that you have done, contributed to and/or achieved.
Understood?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by eyinjuege: 1:38am On Jan 01, 2017
Unbelievable

You mean there's somewhere like this in Ondo state.?

Awesome...
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 1:39am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

What is there to be proud about?
Did you plant the bitumen or crude oil?
Do you even have the technology to know of their existence, talk less of exploiting them?
You have absolutely nothing to be proud of since you did nothing to bring these things about.
You should only be proud of something that you have done, contributed to and/or achieved.
Understood?
Will you keep shut there!......How dare you...where did you fall from....U better creep back to your cave.....Come and claim it then...since it doesn't belong to Ondo state...Ode....I know you don't have any heritage to be proud of in your village....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 1:41am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

I just did and could not find anything confirming that Araromi seaside is the largest in West Africa.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=araromi+seaside&client=safari&hl=en-gb&biw=667&bih=331&prmd=minv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjuxPD61J_RAhWIwlQKHQbxDKgQ_AUIBCgA&dpr=2

If you have any specific link please share.
Thanks
compare the coastline of all west African countries.....u will find out Araromi in ilaje Of Ondo state has the largest....Sometimes google don't bring it straight out if no one has written about it
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Solozzo:
Including Edo state - Ghele -ghele

This Gelegele must be a river side place as Edo state has no coastline with the Atlantic Ocean.

https:///images/WGRZWL

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
...Did you go to school at all?....u should be able to find out yourself and disprove if possible...that's one of the essence of education
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 1:52am On Jan 01, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Will you keep shut there!......How dare you...where did you fall from....U better creep back to your cave.....Come and claim it then...since it doesn't belong to Ondo state...Ode....I know you don't have any heritage to be proud of in your village....

You still can't understand despite the small lesson that I gave you freely.
Did you or your ancestors WORK to create the bitumen or crude oil deposits?
Simple question requires simple answer.
Again, you have no means whatsoever of knowing the existence of this your "heritage" because you lack the capacity and machines.
Stop trashing about over your bogus claim that has not helped you make any progress since you are so hooked on your heritage pride instead of THINKING how to work it profitably.
I pity you and others who are proud over something that they have not worked on.
It is shameful!
It is terrible!!
It is pathetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by eaglechild: 1:53am On Jan 01, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Nwannem, abu'm nwafo. But please let us stop lieing. There are no beaches in Enugu, the only notable natural features we have in Enugu are hills. Moreso all the five state in the south east are landlocked
Actually beaches are not exclusive to sea shores.
Other water bodies like rivers and lakes can have beaches.

So he is not lying.
That is Akwuke beach.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2017
FreeSpirited:
...Did you go to school at all?....u should be able to find out yourself and disprove if possible...that's one of the essence of education

I just found out that it is a lie.
Didn't you see the Google search link that I provided?

They made a BASELESS claim.
They should provide the measurements from a credible source.
Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.