Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs (46877 Views)

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
You expect Asha to sing about "butts and bewbs" when she's not a les

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by kazeemolami: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Did you mention 9ice op? Did you not listen to "Bo kini yen je nkiworon?". Overall good list. I give you 9/10.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by pope191: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
pls remove black magic and 9ice.... I like there songs, but not fit to b in that list, even 2face.

Black magic with track like Africa
Tuface - Sodi e among many
9ice - Chief of thrash when he's high
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
What is 9ice doing there?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
kalindaminda:

His songs are so boring like he's trying to sound Western
Wow!
That's kind of sad because I find his songs delightful. But you've got to admit that he qualifies to be in the list.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Ugosample(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
We all have different tastes of music tho, and we all have to respect that...

The same way that many would see those artistes you listed up there as useless artistes is the same way some of you are the hip hop artistes as useless too...

And it's like a market with different products sold, you go to the market, then make your choice.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Zedoo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
LorDBolton:

Bruv that 'independent* album was a classic

Even the gbedu tracks were all filled with sensible lyrics.

Special recognition due to 'ON A PLANE'

This gave me nostalgic goose bumps. Damn! On a plane... Sweet jam of life!!!
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by chris31(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
D Legendary 2Baba God will surely continue to keep u alive for me.
Listening to Raindrops always give me d inspiration to plan & execute successfully.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by AkinPhysicist: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
crazygod:
Oga u forgot my lovely Waje and Nneka. Waje is still the best artist in naija to me

taa...Waje is still learning work...Asa is no.1 no rival.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by JayJustus(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
don't forget the underground ARAMIDE !!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by chris31(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
pope191:
pls remove black magic and 9ice.... I like there songs, but not fit to b in that list, even 2face.

Black magic with track like Africa
Tuface - Sodi e among many
9ice - Chief of thrash when he's high

9ice can be inspiring though don't always listen to his songs.
At least his song 3310 motivates me.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by XwhY(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Remove 9ice from d list. Go and listen to Bo kini yen, kasa final etc.... 9ice is vulgar
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by yedidiah(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Where has Gino been all these while?

Modo one of the greatest rapstar to come out of Nigeria. His lines are so deep he doesn't need to rap about boobs and bums.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Rapmoney(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
safarigirl:
black magic is urhobo.

@ RapMoney, no Banky W?

Brymo, Shaydee, Ric Hassani, Poe, Tjan....

Yeah, I love Brymo and Banky, even if I didn't include them. Good lyrics they have wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by SantaDomino(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Where's IllBliss on ur list bro?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Rapmoney(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
kazeemolami:
Did you mention 9ice op? Did you not listen to "Bo kini yen je nkiworon?". Overall good list. I give you 9/10.
Thanks for the observation all the same wink
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by humurphia(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
2 face -ihe neme....sing the song and be inspired
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Hanny042: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
So Mr composer where did you keep ILLBLISS??

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by pope191: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
chris31:

9ice can be inspiring though don't always listen to his songs.
At least his song 3310 motivates me.

sure, tracks such as: Life drama, 3310, street credibility, Ade ori etc. but that Ike Kan is terrible, maybe he got lost working with Don J.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by MNDY(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Remove 9ice from that list, have you listened to "Bo Kini Yen" by him?
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by olagockay(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:
Some people are just trying to eat and fend for themselves in all fairness, they're looking to get paid and thats what the audience appear to like so they give it to them

Big fan of Blackmagic's music, waiting on the guy to drop something new smiley
Wats ur comment on his "Africa" track
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Temysteve(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
G I N O.....that video for No be God is all time best creative ...
*Modified*
Remove 9ice from that list... I bet you don't listen to his albums
his own sef pass olamide, wizzy nd co own. Go listen to 1 of his singles BLUETOOTH. Its 100% vulgar.
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
olagockay:

Wats ur comment on his "Africa" track
Not one of my favs of his but I like it, you?
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by ouzo1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
jojothaiv:
Boogey, Poe, SDC...

Baba u don finished everything as u put boogey for there....u knw real music

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Mambox: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Where's
- F.E.M.I
- Femi Anikulapo
- Oritsefemi
- Omawumi
- Brymo
- Seun Kuti
- Sound Sultan
- Banky W
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by dmltoyin(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wen i jumped on dz thread, i expectd to c asa, brymo, dare nd odaz...buh op brymo nko

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
Her songs are inspiring...though, I'm not one of her fans.
so because she is not your fan.. u didn't add her name?? what a biased list!!!!!
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by An0nimus: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Asa is bae smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by olagockay(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
1bkaye:

Not one of my favs of his but I like it, you?
D chorus of that track rules out Blackmagic in this category
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by Antoeni(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
This re real talented musicians

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by chidekings(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
jojothaiv:
Boogey, Poe, SDC...

SDC is the dope mehn, even Jesse jagz and erigga.naija really got talent
Re: 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs by DCMIX(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rapmoney:
Ok, now see my guy, Terry G! grin
king of bling bling abi na blink blink dem dey call am...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / 11 Phenomenal Women Who Changed Nigerian Music Forever / 2022 Headies Award Nominees (Full List) - Portable Gets Double Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.