Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:37 PM

Screen Overlay Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screen Overlay Issues (423 Views)

Screen Overlay In Tecno W2 / How I Solved "Screen Overlay Detected" On My Android Device / How To Off Screen Overlay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screen Overlay Issues by ThatIgboBoy: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
I have been experiencing issues on my droid this morning. It keeps popping on a screen overlay problem and I have done everything possible to solve it yet no solution. I can't use my bbm,whTsapp and ur browser now due to THis . Someone please help me out
Re: Screen Overlay Issues by rookidmart: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
What device/ Android version? I'm guessing Marshmallow...
Re: Screen Overlay Issues by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
I have been experiencing issues on my droid this morning. It keeps popping on a screen overlay problem and I have done everything possible to solve it yet no solution. I can't use my bbm,whTsapp and ur browser now due to THis . Someone please help me out
Hello @ThatIgboBoy Work with the steps below:
1] Launch the Settings app from your home screen or app drawer.
2] Scroll down and tap Applications.
3] Tap Application Manager.
4] Tap More to open the menu in the top right corner.
5] Tap Apps that can appear on top.

From here, you'll need to track down the app that needs permission to use a screen overlay — usually the app you were just using. When you've found it, tap the toggle next to it to turn it off, and you should be good to go. Or simply Turn all of them off. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Resize My Pic With Bold 6 / BB Z30 For Sale / Different Names, One Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.