Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Co-host Needed For New Web-show! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Co-host Needed For New Web-show! (743 Views)

Latest Braids Hairstyles 2020: New Hairstyles For New Week!! / Short Ankara Gown Styles 2020: New Design For New Month!! / Ladies, Would You Rock This '2018' Hairstyle For New Year? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Co-host Needed For New Web-show! by MzNeeyamazing(f): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
I need a guy or girl in their twenties or early 30s who is absolutely OBSESSED with perfume and cologne to cohost a fun, quirky weekly web-series on the topic.

By obsessed, i mean:
1. He/she is extremely knowledgeable about perfumes and colognes; designer brands not the cheap stuff.
2. Has adequate knowledge of notes and can make comments on sillage and longevity.
3. Has a collection of their own that they can showoff on the show.
4. Has a very keen nose. Can tell the difference between original and replica (smart collection) perfumes.
5. Can speak fantastic English.
6. Is playful and fun. Helps if he/she is funny and witty too.
7. Can properly pronounce designer names.
8. Is capable of describing scents or creating visual imagery from smell.

Compensation: To be discussed

Perks: complimentary bottles of (designer) perfume/cologne.

If this is you or you know anyone who fit this description please reply to this post or contact me on thesniffng@ gmail dot com. I also need a fantastic cinematographer and editor to shoot and edit the footage with fun, modern graphic styles.
Re: Co-host Needed For New Web-show! by MzNeeyamazing(f): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Still open
Re: Co-host Needed For New Web-show! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2017
MzNeeyamazing:
I need a guy or girl in their twenties or early 30s who is absolutely OBSESSED with perfume and cologne to cohost a fun, quirky weekly web-series on the topic.

By obsessed, i mean:
1. He/she is extremely knowledgeable about perfumes and colognes; designer brands not the cheap stuff.
2. Has adequate knowledge of notes and can make comments on sillage and longevity.
3. Has a collection of their own that they can showoff on the show.
4. Has a very keen nose. Can tell the difference between original and replica (smart collection) perfumes.
5. Can speak fantastic English.
6. Is playful and fun. Helps if he/she is funny and witty too.
7. Can properly pronounce designer names.
8. Is capable of describing scents or creating visual imagery from smell.

Compensation: To be discussed

Perks: complimentary bottles of (designer) perfume/cologne.

If this is you or you know anyone who fit this description please reply to this post or contact me on thesniffng@ gmail dot com. I also need a fantastic cinematographer and editor to shoot and edit the footage with fun, modern graphic styles.

Would have loved this but I am in Warri,wish something could be worked out. I know peeps that can do video editing..

(1) (Reply)

Will You Rock Any Of These Wedding Gowns ? / Which Spray Polish Should I Use On This? / Serena Williams Rocked A Swarovski-studded Nike Cortez For Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.