Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK (16372 Views)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
It's nice meeting nairalanders in reality.

Brunel and I met for the first time, and the fun we had was great.

Social media is really a great tool to connecting people and I want use this medium to appreciate the opportunity nairaland has created to meet lovely people in the forum

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by pweetychyka(f): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice one
D guy looks good kiss kiss!

Wat if I say u both will make a beautiful couple? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
pweetychyka:
Nice one
thanks

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by wristbangle: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
cool lovely picture.

The guy is so cute. When is the wedding ceremony? cool

7 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dollyjoy(f): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cute couplegrin

The guy looks good and the lady is stunning.

8 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pre wedding pics loading grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sweet couple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
good
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by libertyfather(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Op Looking at your eyes u don love up...take it slow oga

10 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by IAmBhijay(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Na so e dey start grin

9 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by SalomonKane: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Not bad. Life is about meeting people everyday.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Iceeydee: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Okay we know you're in UK.

What next? undecided

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by konjinokillme(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
pre wedding photos loading grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by KingTom(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nice one smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
KingTom:
Nice one smiley
thanks
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by wexyee: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
hmmmm pwe-wedding pix loading
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dingbang(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
It is a romantic sturvs. Thank God d crush u had for seun dah yeah has finally been broken... Praise God

4 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by KingTom(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
ireneony:
thanks
wink you're welcome.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dollyjoy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Iceeydee:
Okay we know you're in UK.

What next? undecided
I smell jealousy.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Twaci(f): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Awwww! I smell something in the air cheesy

No not love grin

Chicken, fried chicken! My neighbors are at it again cheesy

Lovely pictures Ireneony kiss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by wristbangle: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
dingbang:
It is a romantic sturvs. Thank God d crush u had for seun dah yeah has finally been broken... Praise God

grin the bolded eh!
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by legendte(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy knacking
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
wristbangle:
cool lovely picture.

The guy is so cute. When is the wedding ceremony? cool
Warriz your own tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by legendte(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
I smells jealousy.
I want to believe that this is a typo

5 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
OP went as far as the UK to hunt for a guy? She's probably tired with guys on this forum. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by coolestchris(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cool but

8 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by wristbangle: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Warriz your own tongue

Lol e bad as I ask ni? cheesy

I am an advocate of good things. If the wedding go happen 4 Jupiter, I must attend irene wedding oo! Chai see the bobo. *Jealous mode activated* wink

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by CentaurXXV: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Really cute. smiley
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
I smells jealousy.

Haba na!!!!
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by softMarket(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
They have not said the whole truth! cheesy
u guys met 4 d first time and tool 200 pictures! Ok ooo

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Post Your Sunday Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.