Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK (16361 Views)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by jayjayjones: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
I believe a CD was used##***
you guys are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Iceeydee: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
I smells jealousy.
Yes, I was expecting someone to quote me with a statement like this.

And please remove that last "s" in your "smell". Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by IamLEGEND1: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol e bad as I ask ni? cheesy

I am an advocate of good things. If the wedding go happen 4 Jupiter, I must attend irene wedding oo! Chai see the bobo. *Jealous mode activated* wink
Goan find your own undecided

Jealous someone

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lovely pictures kiss the guy is cute

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Splinz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
These two will make a great couple.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by wristbangle: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Goan find your own undecided

Jealous someone

I am positively jealous. cheesy

Lol I still dey hustle. Even if I wan find, na money I still dey look for cool

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by coolestchris(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ireneony

6 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Monalisa185(f): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
lol... These comments won't just kill me cheesycheesycheesy

Op, nice pictures by the way

**Modified** where's Ronald4lif? This could be us oo cheesy. Coming to meet you toocheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by CentaurXXV: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
softMarket:
They have not said the whole truth! cheesy

u guys met 4 d first time and tool took 200 pictures! Ok ooo

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dingbang(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
wristbangle:

grin the bolded eh!
lool even seun sef shock grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by coolestchris(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lalasticlala come and carry to front page
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Warriz your own tongue
cool Hy
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by wristbangle: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
dingbang:

From the look of these pictures, e be like say somebody don pluck Egbon flower o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nairalanders and Bad mouth
Waiting for Nairalander in Akure cool cool and Paris cool cool

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by FALCONEYrebirth: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ireneony hope you will allow this to go to the next level. You guys look great together, just saying o.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
Op nice pics

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Mayhorz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
This one wey the guy dey shine teeth for the pishure...Btw..Nice shot Ireneony..
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mayhorz:
This one wey the guy dey shine teeth for the pishure...Btw..Nice shot Ireneony..
thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by FALCONEYrebirth: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
dingbang:

I hear say seun na #teamIBADANgirls cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
FALCONEYrebirth:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ireneony hope you will allow this to go to the next level. You guys look great together, just saying o.
It's not all about looks. It's all about chemistry. Some women do pretend to be in love in order to attract people's attention. That's what she did right here.

The girl is very tricky.

9 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Mediapace: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lol you two look goog together wink smiley cheesy
Hope it isn"t what am thinking
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by FALCONEYrebirth: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
DeeTus:
It's not all about looks. It's all about chemistry. Some women do pretend to be in love in order to attract people's attention. That's what she did right here.

The girl is very tricky.

as I said just saying.....
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Berbierklaus(f): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
Iceeydee:
Okay we know you're in UK.

What next? undecided
undecidedundecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Ugomba(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
@op. u look like a "loose girl."
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
You both look good together.

Maturity demands you keep your private meetings private, this show off is uncalled for.

No offence!.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by dingbang(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
wristbangle:

From the look of these pictures, e be like say somebody don pluck Egbon flower o cheesy
lol I don't think so. Ireneony is still a virgin, I am sure.
Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by zicoraads: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cool pictures. I like your hair and the jacket wink

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by zicoraads: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Benita27:

Maturity demands you keep your private meetings private, this show off is uncalled for.

No offence!.
Wetin concern you? undecided Jealosi tongue

See person wey carry small _nyash put for profile picture, talking of 'maturity'.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by ireneony(f): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Benita27:

No offence!.
this is my first time seeing a nairalander offline.
well it's a big deal to me smiley

Also I didn't upload the pic with his consent.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
FALCONEYrebirth:

as I said just saying.....
LOL!

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK by FreeSpirited: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
I know everything will end in Bed.........the guy don catch you finally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / ........ / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.