Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! (44116 Views)

Unload Your First Selfie For The Year 2017 / Upload Your First Selfie For The Year!!! 2017!! / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berlynn:
k
i despise fake people, change ur ways, it's a new year, dnt say i didn't warn u angry
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Draei: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ebayray:

Darey love cheesy
Hapi new season.
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by CentaurXXV: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rextayne:
i despise fake people, change ur ways, it's a new year, dnt say i didn't warn u angry

I see you ignored my mention.
That's good. At least you know who to fear.
Now, I'll tell you this. Instead of looking for cheap attention and relevance, Go ahead and show us your self-acclaimed evidence of her being a male or forever stfu and hold your peace.
#Drama boy.

5 Likes

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
CentaurXXV:

I see you ignored my mention.
That's good. At least you know who to fear.
Now, I'll tell you this. Instead of looking for cheap attention and relevance, Go ahead and show us your self-acclaimed evidence of her being a male or forever stfu and hold your peace.
#Drama boy.
see dis c.v.n.t azz nigga, u better park well, na like so una they take mumu unaselves, oponu

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Emodeee:

is that not your cleavage that i'm seeing? you have joined bad gangcheesy.

Hey yyyyyyyyyyyyyy Emodeee smiley. Aff not joined any bad gang o.
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
MadJay:
Ok then what's hmmmm

Hmmm is just Hmmm. There's no Strings attached to my Hmmm. tongue
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Draei:

Hapi new season.

When will you resume uniben?
grin.
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by MadJay: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ok can you please tell me what Hmmm means
Ebayray:

Hmmm is just Hmmm. There's no Strings attached to my Hmmm. tongue
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Draei: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ebayray:

When will you resume uniben?
grin.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 days time...except an
impromptu test comes in.
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by makydee(f): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Emodeee:

i nvr knew you were this bursty beautiful.
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by CentaurXXV: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rextayne:
see dis c.v.n.t azz nigga, u better park well, na like so una they take mumu unaselves, oponu

Ill-bred illiterate. It's too early for this. I have dared you. If you can't do as you claimed you would, Stfu and back off.

Little twerp seeking attention.

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by makydee(f): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Ill-bred illiterate. It's too early for this. I have dared you. If you can't do as you claimed you would, Stfu and back off.

This is a new year, Sam.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by CentaurXXV: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
makydee:
This is a new year, Sam.

Lol. Ikr, Reason I went easy on the dude.

Btw, Check you WhatsApp message already.

Happy New Year. smiley

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by makydee(f): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Lol. Ikr, Reason I went easy on the dude.

Btw, Check you WhatsApp message already.

Happy New Year. smiley
same here hun
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
CentaurXXV:

i'm ur god nigga, when i talk u obey, u discombobulated asian monkey, niggas like u are disgrace to humanity, niggas like you is why i disregard some niggas, niggas like u should hv been born a bítch because u ain't fit beeing a man, nigga why on earth would u belittle yourself licking random cvnt, u should be so ashame of your miserable self, this clearly shows u are nothing but a good for nothing demented, pvssy brained, rètardéd, a first class cretinous fvctard, nigga just shoot yourself and die, you shouldn't be counted as a man, and nigga don't quote me cuz i'm allergic to oponus(big m.u.m.u) or i will lay a generational curse on ur lineage

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by CentaurXXV: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rextayne:
i'm ur god nigga, when i talk u obey, u discombobulated asian monkey, niggas like u are disgrace to humanity, niggas like you is why i disregard some niggas, niggas like u should hv been born a bítch because u ain't fit beeing a man, nigga why on earth would u belittle yourself licking random cvnt, u should be so ashame of your miserable self, this clearly shows u are nothing but a good for nothing demented, pvssy brained, rètardéd, a first class cretinous fvctard, nigga just shoot yourself and die, you shouldn't be counted as a man, and nigga don't quote me cuz i'm allergic to oponus(big m.u.m.u) or i will lay a generational curse on ur lineage

Listen rêtarded imp. This is not about asslicking. It's about protecting the interest of a friend. I'd do this for any friend of mine.

Of course, You had no friend growing up, Reason you decided to claim "obvoid-ness". If you were taught manners you'd understand but what should be expected of a mentally deranged Neanderthal.

That vacuous thing you call a skull in which the thing you call a brain lies should know better than to challenge me. It should know better than to troll one close to me! It should know better than to lead you in the part of seeking fruitless relevance! Why not halt posting silly clap-traps with those epileptic thumbs of yours?

I won't waste my time beating you up anyway.
Take the challenge. You boasted you would post your evidence of her being male.
C'mon do it already or else stfu, Here lemme spell it out for ya. "Shut the fûck up".
Now lie there, wasted in Limbo until you man up and take the challenge!

Misled Charlatan!

5 Likes

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
CentaurXXV:

......!

you have started again,

anyway what happened to your main
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berlynn:
cute you!

hey you look good
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berlynn's Army ^^
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Listen rêtarded imp. This is not about asslicking. It's about protecting the interest of a friend. I'd do this for any friend of mine.

Of course, You had no friend growing up, Reason you decided to claim "obvoid-ness". If you were taught manners you'd understand but what should be expected of a mentally deranged Neanderthal.

That vacuous thing you call a skull in which the thing you call a brain lies should know better than to challenge me. It should know better than to troll one close to me! It should know better than to lead you in the part of seeking fruitless relevance! Why not halt posting silly clap-traps with those epileptic thumbs of yours?

C'mon do it already or else stfu, Here lemme spell it out for ya. "Shut the fûck up".

Misled Charlatan!
jeez! Nigga Can u just hear yourself out, you are just so stupid dat you clearly don't know how stupid you are, omg! This stupidity is beyond me, shocked dude they are using your destiny in ur village to play monkey post. and i see you registered dis account last month, i don't know why i have to quote a foolish albino orang-utan like you, keep swimming on your pacific of stupidity cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
C'mon guys @CentaurXXV and @Rextayne it's new year!
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by CentaurXXV: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

you have started again,

anyway what happened to your main

On a vacation...

Just kidding. Stuck in Limbo.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by CentaurXXV: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rextayne:
jeez! Nigga Can u just hear yourself out, you are just so stupid dat you clearly don't know how stupid you are, omg! This stupidity is beyond me, shocked dude they are using your destiny in ur village to play monkey post. and i see you registered dis account last month, i don't know why i have to quote a foolish albino orang-utan like you, keep swimming on your pacific of stupidity cheesy

Now we are talking about stupid. I'd like to let you know your stupidity defies the law of gravity. It just keeps going higher and higher.
Ever heard of "Peak, It's in you"? Well guess what replace "Peak" with "Stupidity". Yea dude. It's in you.
Your stupidity is unquantifiable, It just keeps increasing and increasing.
There, Stupid! That's how stupid you are. smiley
Now, Swerve into oblivion, I am quite allergic to stupefied crack-skulls like you.

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by dmola(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Divay22:
Bye 2016 grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ur face looks familiar do u no any called jide?
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by dmola(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Divay22:
Bye 2016 grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ur face looks familiar do u no any1 called jide?
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by amicable09(f): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jay542:
Goodbye 2016
Jay is this really you When did you grow up to be this man?
You were just about a teen on the first page of your diary na! tongue This 2017 will be hot grin Let me send a PM sharp sharp cheesy
'The boy has become the father of the man' Happy new year Jboyman!
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Draei:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 days time...except an impromptu test comes in.

Oh not bad. We get test on Tuesday sef embarassed
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Draei: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rexta.yne:
sad
Take it....

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
MadJay:
Ok can you please tell me what Hmmm means

Lolz, drop this already. It's becoming stale.
Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Draei: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
CentaurX.XV:

Misled Charlatan!
cry
Yaah father...take it back!

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Draei: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rexta.yne:
embarassed
..ocean of stupidity? aah

Re: Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!! by Draei: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Cent.aurXXV:

Now we are talking about stupid. I'd like to let you know your stupidity defies the law of gravity. It just keeps going higher and higher.
Ever heard of "Peak, It's in you"? Well guess what replace "Peak" with "Stupidity". Yea dude. It's in you.
Your stupidity is unquantifiable, It just keeps increasing and increasing.
There, Stupid! That's how stupid you are. smiley
Now, Swerve into oblivion, I am quite allergic to stupefied crack-skulls like you.
sad
Stupidity redefined things...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.