Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route (2222 Views)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by Beress(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by barapistis(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
ijebu ode is closer..ondo too is good
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by Beress(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
barapistis:
ijebu ode is closer..ondo too is good

Hope I can easily get Ibadan bus from Ijebu Ode without stress?
Thanks!
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by barapistis(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Beress:

Hope I can easily get Ibadan bus from Ijebu Ode without stress?
Thanks!
sure.its an hour max by bus and 50m by car
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by funkei: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ijebu Ode is good and Sagamu before the Lagos Ibadan interchange is better and nearer with the road to Ibadan smoother. However, go to the nearest commercial park for easy transport.
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by Beress(m): 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
barapistis:
sure.its an hour max by bus and 50m by car
OK....thanks so much
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by Beress(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
funkei:
Ijebu Ode is good and Sagamu before the Lagos Ibadan interchange is better and nearer with the road to Ibadan smoother. However, go to the nearest commercial park for easy transport.

I appreciate u immensely

Pls in which of them (Ijebu Ode or Sagamu) can I get commercial park easily & like how much?
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by olaeffect(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
God bless the internet, someone dear to me is coming in from onisha to ibadan at the moment and she was able to get Lagos bus and this information just pop-up.
Thanks guys. But the driver said sagamu is better and safer.
Re: Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route by samwash(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2018
@op, u can stop at ijebu-ode under d bridge, there aré cars loading ibadan there
or better still u can use d sagamu route d road is smoth.

(1) (Reply)

Experience Of A Canada Bound Nigerian: The Shame Of A Nation. / In Brazil People Ride Bicycles At Night (photos) / I Need Information About Canadian Deputy High Commission In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.