Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street (499 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by ODAROOMS(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
I'm sending this from south West region Ogun State to be precise, whereby we have many churches on my street with one or no mosque at all, with lots of Muslims on that same street.
Is this how it is also in your area?
And in Northern part of the country do they also have lots of mosques than churches as we have more churches here?
So if I may asked could you say How many church or mosque do u have in your area?
Nairalanders Let's Educate ourselves on how it goes outside our area.
Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by tolugar: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
My area there re 12 churches.
Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by ODAROOMS(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin grin grin
Funny guy
wat of mosques
Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by otemanuduno: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Many of these churches will soon be sold out for other purposes and this can be possible when we start starving the thief called yahweh(god) of tithes and offering upon which the men of theives called pastors feed.
Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by ODAROOMS(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mind your speech guy shocked
otemanuduno:
Many of these churches will soon be sold out for other purposes and this can be possible when we start starving the thief called yahweh(god) of tithes and offering upon which the men of theives called pastors feed.
Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by otemanuduno: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Mind your speech guy shocked
LOL. This one is still afraid when the word 'fear' is already out of the dictionaries of the brain users. grin
I'll say it again, church buildings will in the future be turned to other purposes as the number of brain users increase while the number of tithers(victims of yahweh) decreases.
Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Countless!
Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by ODAROOMS(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Try and count them for us cheesy
Muafrika2:
Countless!

Re: how many Number Of Churches And Mosques are In Your street by otokx(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Many

(1) (Reply)

EX Ministries Presents: Understanding The Times By: G. Craige Lewis / Nigerian Prophets And New Year Prophecy Galore / Christianity Vs Islam (the Terrorist Test)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.