Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 (36968 Views)

Nigeria Marks Independence With Night Of Culture And Fireworks / See The First Ten Countries/cities To See The New Year 2017 / Who Knows Where To Buy Fireworks At A Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by iamteegee(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Can't wait to be in Australia!!!! Where I can tongue
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by royalemperors: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
lady2lady:
Which 3rd pic ?

Partner or couple happily kissing another into a new blissful year.

Reply my other mention let's chat over there, we shouldn't derail this lovely FP thread.
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by exclusive7(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
awww.... that couple
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by shamecurls(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
See as that guy dey kiss hin babe
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by ichommy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
If Its Nigeria, The will be expecting you in Church.
See the Sweet Couple Kissing.
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by VickyRotex(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Awwwwnnnnn. cry cry

And it's still the 31st of December 2016 here.

We're getting there by God's Grace! kiss kiss
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by miky2002(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is matter of time, in the next view hours, we'll also cross to new year... You're all invited to my church for cross over night.
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
God bless the whites.
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by ettybaba(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
niggi4life:
This is lovely , 2017 is surely going to be a year of success and happiness for me, my family and to all my Nairalanders!!!!!!!!
And me and my family too.

2 Likes

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Cletus77(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Better to spend ur the last hours of 2016 in church
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Eddy2cute(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
menhhh I just envy the beauty of these foreign countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Eddy2cute(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
yeah it's lovely. they look so much in love
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Junior66(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Not doing any travel or being anywhere near any large crowd until deep into January 2017 smiley
oga u no go kill me wit laf o. falls from chair. lols

1 Like

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Corrinthians(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Eastactivist:
And our backward country dey find who dey go fine for possessing fireworks.
Vert stupid comment.
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by sanyahkod(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
No fireworks here since ooo. E no even be like say we dey festive season. Nobody fit afford ordinary banger not to talk of fireworks.

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Ezionye(f): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
ichommy:
If Its Nigeria, The will be expecting you in Church.

See the Sweet Couple Kissing.

grin grin grin

To everyone his own
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by gunpoint(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Janetessy:

Is it already new year in Australia ?

And we are still in the old year ?
Come with me and witness newyear in Australia next year
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bisjosh:
See how they are celebration their watch night /new year but in naija na fire for fire o cheesy grin grin

people dey enjoy themselves here. our own na to gather for church dey shout.

1 Like

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by free2blast(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bisjosh:
See how they are celebration their watch night /new year but in naija na fire for fire o cheesy grin grin
Lol...na because them no get juju enemies for that side. Abi you want make the ogbanje's follow you watch fireworks enter new year instead of being in church praying? grin
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by goingape: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
exlinkleads:
While Nigeria and so many other country are still counting down to New Year, Australia has welcome 2017 in style. A massive fireworks display has lit up Sydney Harbour as Australia’s largest city ushered in 2017. Some 1.5 million revellers had been expected to turn out on the waterfront.

Earlier, Auckland in New Zealand has become the first major world city to welcome the New Year. Many cities around the world have stepped up security for New Year’s Eve celebrations, after a year in which attackers drove lorries into crowds in Berlin in Germany and Nice, France.

Thousands of extra police will be on duty in London and other cities.

Happy New Year Nigeriannnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssss in advance.......

More pics below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/colorful-fireworks-explodes-in.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove missyb3 dominique ----happy new year in adance
I remember years back when I kissed a white girl! such a memorable event.

now kissing a black girl is like kissing a gorilla angry
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Bbrown65: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy New Year from Bbrown
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by mediahubng(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
Http://VERGE24.COM

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Beautiful and Magical. NYC Ball drop in a couple hours. God bless America. #stoked!
Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by RolaDiva(f): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2017
johnwizey:
Happy new year to them and to all NLanders in advance. Most especially(ies) grin grin

bibijay123: Shez a wonderful sister, make she just adopt me

Skarlett: too much brain, she dey donate am for charity sef.

Jagugu88li :I still no understanding dis username but I love her still

Anugod: Aunty I don miss u o

Girl360: Sister from another country grin grin love u sis

Modath: Opolo to n gbona tio seefin

HungerBAD: I see u as an inspiration boss

Roladiva

Sashishalom

Dis people really made my 2016 on/off NL. God bless u guys. As we step into 2017, may the glory of the Lord never depart from us all. Hoping to do this by the end of 2017 with zero casualties. Happy new year eyintemi, God go make us bigger. Love you all

Thanks....happy new year.....i wish you da best........much love...kisses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by modath(f): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2017
johnwizey:
Happy new year to them and to all NLanders in advance. Most especially(ies) grin grin

bibijay123: Shez a wonderful sister, make she just adopt me

Skarlett: too much brain, she dey donate am for charity sef.

Anugod: Aunty I don miss u o

Girl360: Sister from another country grin grin love u sis

Mo: Opolo to n gbona tio seefin

HungerBAD: I see u as an inspiration boss

Roladiva

Sashishalom

Dis people really made my 2016 on/off NL. God bless u guys. As we step into 2017, may the glory of the Lord never depart from us all. Hoping to do this by the end of 2017 with zero casualties. Happy new year eyintemi, God go make us bigger. Love you all

Triple Tuale!! Shon sir! wink smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Not doing any travel or being anywhere near any large crowd until deep into January 2017 smiley

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/turkey-terror-attack-live-updates-9544682

I rest my case.

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2017
johnwizey:

bibija y123: Shez a wonderful sister, make she just adopt me

Sk arlett: too much brain, she dey donate am for charity sef.

Jagu gu88li :I still no understanding dis username but I love her still

Anu god: Aunty I don miss u o

Girl3 60: Sister from another country grin grin love u sis

Mod ath: Opolo to n gbona tio seefin

Hunge rBAD: I see u as an inspiration boss

Rola diva

Sashi shalom

Thanks hon, I no no say you sabi pray like this o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by johnwizey: 7:39am On Jan 01, 2017
skarlett:

Thanks hon, I no no say you sabi pray like this o
I just say make I try small ni grin

1 Like

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2017
johnwizey:
I just say make I try small ni grin

You try big cheesy

Happy new dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
johnwizey:

bibijayy123: Shez a wonderful sister, make she just adopt me

Skarlet: too much brain, she dey donate am for charity sef.

Anugot: Aunty I don miss u o

Girl180: Sister from another country grin grin love u sis

Modathy: Opolo to n gbona tio seefin

HungerBED: I see u as an inspiration boss

Roladivar

Sashishalome

Dis people really made my 2016 on/off NL. God bless u guys. As we step into 2017, may the glory of the Lord never depart from us all. Hoping to do this by the end of 2017 with zero casualties. Happy new year eyintemy, God go make us bigger. Love you all
One day bro, one day grin

Love you loads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 by bibijay123(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
johnwizey:

bibijay.123: Shez a wonderful sister, make she just adopt me

Skarle.tt: too much brain, she dey donate am for charity sef.

Jagug.u88li :I still no understanding dis username but I love her still

Anug.od: Aunty I don miss u o

Girl36.0: Sister from another country grin grin love u sis

Modat.h: Opolo to n gbona tio seefin

Hunger.BAD: I see u as an inspiration boss

Roladiv.a

Sashishal.om

happy new year bro. Abt the adoption,dnt wrry. I'm still processing. Much love!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Couple Buried Two Weeks After Their Wedding. See Obituary & Burial Photos / Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. / Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.