Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? (26396 Views)

Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? / What Are The Three Most Vital Things To Take To Church Every Sunday? / What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? by luvmijeje(f): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Boomark:

And instead of answering those questions you want to solve my problem with those that go to church through accusation? Don't you see that the way you replied me is one of the problems I have with those that go to church. Besides those questions wants want to know if it crossover must be in the church.

And again, biko how did you know that I don't have faith in him? Did I say anything like that? Does faith in God belong to only those that attend church?

Ok Baptists. I want to start attending church, but attitudes of some people makes wonder if that is what churches now teach.

You are playing defensive. My statement was also a question and you have not answered it.
Re: What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? by Boomark(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: What Are The Significance Of Going To Church Every 31st Of December? by Boomark(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2017
luvmijeje:

You are playing defensive. My statement was also a question and you have not answered it.

I defended myself very well, so defend yourself too by answering my questions. It is always difficult for those who feel the devil is using another person to admit that they are wrong so it wount look as if the devil mistakenly used them.

If you want to ask me question let it be on what I said and not on what you assume. Assumptions and accusations are the worst form of defense. It would have been better if you had simply shown me where we can find his presence with quotes from the scripture only.

Using the devil as a pointing finger, "saying why do you discourage me?", and "why do you lack faith in God" are all unnecessary in a "show me" question.

Show me scripture is show me scripture. Your assumptions and accusing fingers are not scriptures. If you don't understand these things I have stated...I will smh for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Who Is Your Favorite Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.