Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) (20084 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsley10000:
at ur age u're still wanking......go get urself a babe and experience the difference
Shea age dey 4 wankin
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
konjishild:

Shea age dey 4 wankin
to me u Don pass that level,stopped it when i was 20....why not get a babe instead
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Vincent5231:

Is like Na rapin go sure pass o..
What ever works
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by AliHandsome(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
sincerely speaking ehhh.........

smh. your ancestors are ashamed
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by donMIG(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
C my problem b say all dis frogs eei come dei say d guy stupid d guy dat one...dey just lack opportunity or dey r just too fake to com out n admit dey need help....mehn giv a nigga a piece of advice if u can if not go n wan]< urselves to death
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by chiefojiji(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
January 1st.
mehn!

asswell, u don mad finish.

many are mad few are roaming
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsley10000:
to me u Don pass that level,stopped it when i was 20....why not get a babe instead
bro am kidding, I don't masturbate o mbok
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
chiefojiji:
January 1st.

mehn!

asswell, u don mad finish.

many are mad few are roaming
5300 persons are interested in knowing how he is going to fuckkk the girl, that includes you.
Why hate?
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by chiefojiji(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
optimusmind:

5300 persons are interested in knowing how he is going to fuckkk the girl, that includes you.
Why hate?

define hate a beg
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
chiefojiji:

define hate a beg
1. Dropping useless comments on threads that don't concern you

2. Being a judgemental prick

3. Following the colloquism of insulting on Nairaland.

Are you guilty of 1,2,3 above
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
optimusmind:

Baba you rock.. and every person when helped in stating one or. Two.. things..

Definitely today is first of January.. just coming from Where she stays.. been there Since 3pm... Because i got a friend Who lives there also..

She's not around Since 3pm come now when i take exit there... tell me Where she go..

I know it might seems am stalking her... but what can i do am obsessed with assx.. her backside is killing me.. i just won taste am

All the things you guys has told me i understand.. i try act accordingly.. from post to post.. no how no how progress.must day.

And i keep you all updated.. Thanks for understanding a brother problem.. respect

Cc Kingsley10000
kingLenoxx
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by chiefojiji(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
optimusmind:
grin
wow! you are so intelligent.

I no know say u can fit devine am...
blavo!!!
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by k2039: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Vincent5231:

Definitely today is first of January.. just coming from Where she stays.. been there Since 3pm... Because i got a friend Who lives there also..

She's not around Since 3pm come now when i take exit there... tell me Where she go..

I know it might seems am stalking her... but what can i do am obsessed with assx.. her backside is killing me.. i just won taste am

All the things you guys has told me i understand.. i try act accordingly.. from post to post.. no how no how progress.must day.

And i keep you all updated.. Thanks for understanding a brother problem.. respect

Cc Kingsley10000
kingLenoxx
One love
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bro keep us updated. I don follow this thread. Goodluck man!
Vincent5231:

Cc Kingsley10000
kingLenoxx
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
op howfar
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Amaechi9(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
All these fishes way dy post nonsense self. U nid help ur mates dy do meaningful thing with their life u dy here dy think of nonsense
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Change your ways, this is a new year.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by apollo13(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
AliHandsome:
sincerely speaking ehhh.........

smh. your ancestors are ashamed

[color=][/color] grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by apollo13(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
SMH
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
UPDATE

finally got her number today

I went to her place.. we chatted a little.. she was like complaining about data.. she wants to sub n all that.. and download film on YouTube..

I had to tell her to give me her number so i recharge her via mobile bank 2700...

Gosh glo collected 500Naira.. according to her she say she borrow from them before.. the plan was she wanted to sub for the one of 2500
of 10gb Na d account balance is 2200

Toad her to sub it like that.. but later on i recharge her another 500Nair.. she was kinda happy saying thank you. I didn't even respond.. she nor know wetin de my mind...

Got her what'sap digit

[b][/b]
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
UPDATE

I went to her place.. we chatted a little.. she was like complaining about data.. she wants to sub n all that.. and download film on YouTube..

I had to tell her to give me her number so i recharge her via mobile bank 2700...

Gosh glo collected 500Naira.. according to her she say she borrow from them before.. the plan was she wanted to sub for the one of 2500

Toad her to sub it like that.. but later on i recharge her another 500Nair.. she was kinda happy saying thank you. I didn't even respond.. she nor know wetin de my mind...

Got her what'sap digit

the problem is Where do i take her to?.. Because i toad her i take her out tomorrow.. Any suggestions please....can i bang her tomorrow?

Wanna use this opportunity to lay her down or is too early?

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Optimusmind
TheFlint1
Kingsley10000
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by onyedika946(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
This pig get no point.. Listen to ur sef, "you just wana Bleep her thats all",
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
onyedika946:
This pig get no point.. Listen to ur sef, "you just wana Bleep her thats all",

I wanna make her my sexmate That's all ...no love long talk.. am no pig bro just obsesed wit's her assx
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
C c paulkillerman
Obontami
Mixty
Nihilist
1bkaye
Bufallowings.

Attention needed! grin grin
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Vincent5231:
UPDATE

Got her what'sap digit

the problem is Where do i take her to?.. Because i toad her i take her out tomorrow.. Any suggestions please....can i bang her tomorrow?

Wanna use this opportunity to lay her down or is too early?
No allow the girl catch you mumu sha because once she do you no go smell pant
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Theflint1:
No allow the girl catch you mumu sha because once she do you no go smell pant

She can't.. I rarely talk with her.. she can't bro
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by StunnerG(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
have got strong strategies thats gon be of help to you ma'niccur. but you gats pay
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Vincent5231:

She can't.. I rarely talk with her.. she can't bro
Aiit man. Enjoying the tale. Ride on...
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
StunnerG:
have got strong strategies thats gon be of help to you ma'niccur. but you gats pay
You no go find work? 2017 just dey start bro, no slacking
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Chimaritoponcho: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
I can't believe am reading this Op are you for real??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon? / What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.