Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332365 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by djwalata(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2017
good analysis by all. can d author of this group create a WhatsApp group in order to get a real time messages? just a suggestion pls.kudos to all d participants.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2017
redsox11:

Wow that's a lot. I don't trade gold, I'm not going to open the chart, avoiding temptations smiley

Want to; Quick scalp AU, EJ, UJ.

Update ; out AU -10. Will re-attempt one more time if I see W or RRT.
Update ; Flat, out all scalps -10 AU + 3 UJ + 37 EJ
Different pairs and they cannot get filled at same time. it makes it a whole lot easier. Nature of my Strat. you and this scalping ehn. I have clear signals for scalping but I dont have time to jump in and out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
i envy all of una that scalp... i can't stomach multiple loss no matter how little but well i can take draw-downs that can make many cry in as much as my bias isn't negated. always want to see reason for my loss not some stupid spike taking me out...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2017
grin
redsox11:

What lesson did you learn? Well small profit is better than loss.
Just saw your chart, that's not even small, that bounce on 4hours is a lot of pips smiley
Always try out on Demo to know the margin requirement. Yea the move is Superb but a few retracement can give me a margin call. I dont need the profit anymore grin
redsox11:

Just saw your chart, that's not even small, that bounce on 4hours is a lot of pips smiley
Always try out on Demo to know the margin requirement. Yea the move is Superb but a few retracement can give me a margin call. I dont need the profit anymore. My power never carry am.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Truth234(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
You all need to visit investorsking.com/forex for detailed forex weekly outlook.

Forex Weekly Outlook August 21-25

Global uncertainties surged to a record high last week after Barcelona was attacked amid the U.S. Charlottesville violence and North Korea missile threat. Nevertheless, global economy remained moderately strong with the U.S. retail sales rising to a 7-month high in July, Euro-area economy growing at 0.6 percent rate and the Japanese economy sustaining its trade surplus for the second consecutive quarter.

http://investorsking.com/forex-weekly-outlook-august-21-25/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gcad doing the needful

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ipledge01: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
redsox11:

Hi redsox, can you help me with your ADR level and session indicator
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
I said I'll give AU one last attempt. Will set to break even soon. Take one profit and leave the last one running. It's intraday scalp better than when I was trying to do 1-5mins.

Nothing beats HTF though.

bigbasho:
Gcad doing the needful

Nice one, saw that CAD drop very fast.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
wuyexzy:
i envy all of una that scalp... i can't stomach multiple loss no matter how little but well i can take draw-downs that can make many cry in as much as my bias isn't negated. always want to see reason for my loss not some stupid spike taking me out...

Devise a method to enter after the spike then, that way spike doesn't take you out or better still pick your levels from HTF then fine-tune it on 15mins chart.

It's easier for me as I do 1hr/15mins a lot before. What I couldn't crack is 1min - 5mins .

ipledge01:

Hi redsox, can you help me with your ADR level and session indicator

I'll attach it here in few minutes.

Attached ;
ADR level Indicator
Session Indicator (Go inside the indi and set NY other session colour to NONE)

Done for the day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
redsox11:
I said I'll give AU one last attempt. Will set to break even soon. Take one profit and leave the last one running. It's intraday scalp better than when I was trying to do 1-5mins.

Nothing beats HTF though.

Nice one, saw that CAD drop very fast.

on a more serious note why do you like scalping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

thats exactly what i do.

thanks
hope you give room for SL and TP to take care of price differences
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
bigbasho:
Gcad doing the needful

Bigbasho did you buy back GCAD?? or you bought in GBPAUD? I didn't , doesn't quite fit in much with what I'm looking for.

wamiikechukwu:

on a more serious note why do you like scalping.

I don't enjoy 1min and 5mins trading (scalping). I tried but it's not just worth the stress. I don't count 15mins as much scalping, maybe a little, I think it's more of intraday BUT I love my HTF entry, those are my bread and butter.

When I scalp, I use SL, 6 pips away from the high or low but I usually close out when it's not working, don't have to wait to hit my SL.

EURCAD ; Rinse and Repeat. Want to see it close the gap. Somedays , it's that easy. Mind you my entries are sloppy.

I've shared a lot to try help others here and I've also gained one or two things from others.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ipledge01: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
@redsox11 thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
redsox11:

Bigbasho did you buy back GCAD?? or you bought in GBPAUD? I didn't , doesn't quite fit in much with what I'm looking for.

I don't enjoy 1min and 5mins trading (scalping). I tried but it's not just worth the stress. I don't count 15mins as much scalping, maybe a little, I think it's more of intraday BUT I love my HTF entry, those are my bread and butter.

When I scalp, I use SL, 6 pips away from the high or low but I usually close out when it's not working, don't have to wait to hit my SL.

EURCAD ; Rinse and Repeat. Want to see it close the gap. Somedays , it's that easy. Mind you my entries are sloppy.

I've shared a lot to try help others here and I've also gained one or two things from others.
LOL. like playing ping pong right? I marked it, but it wasnt a fresh Level for me thats why I didnt take it. I actually did that on UCad. kikikiki

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
ECHf sell triggered.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
redsox11:

GAud missed just few pips. You are getting my way gradually. kikikiki

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
redsox11:

Devise a method to enter after the spike then, that way spike doesn't take you out or better still pick your levels from HTF then fine-tune it on 15mins chart.

It's easier for me as I do 1hr/15mins a lot before. What I couldn't crack is 1min - 5mins .

Done for the day.
i started with binaryoptions trading before i moved to forex on lower timeframes then i graduated to daily t.f. infact i do use weekly t.f if i get my setups there. Big thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
My watch for the end of today: NU - SELL, NC - SELL, NJ - SELL, EN - BUY, EJ - BUY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
teemy:
hope you give room for SL and TP to take care of price differences

hello sir, i dont understand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
News Today

Possible Changes to Trading Conditions due to US-NK tensions

Dear Client,
We would like to inform you that ongoing geopolitical tensions between North Korea and the U.S.A could escalate during the upcoming weeks, which may trigger abnormal market conditions. These include, but are not limited to:

•Extreme market volatility
•Thin market liquidity
•Increased spreads
•Pricing gaps
•Slippage on executed orders
Also, please be aware of potentially increased volatility during the upcoming trading sessions, which is very likely to affect a wide range of instruments.

FXTM reserves the right, without prior notice, to take any action necessary to protect our clients from the risks imposed by the aforementioned abnormal market conditions. This includes:

•Amending Margin requirements
•Switching Trading instruments to ‘Close-Only’ Mode
•Other trading restrictions
We strongly recommend that you take the abovementioned risks into consideration when planning your trading strategy, and ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover your open positions and any extra margin. This also includes ‘hedged’ positions which, in case of spread widening, face the possibility of a Stop Out.

We would also like to remind you that, on the ECN MT4, ECN Zero, ECN Pro and Strategy accounts, in the hour before the close of the trading session on Friday, the Stop Out and Margin Call levels are changed from 50% to 100% and from 80% to 130%, respectively.

Should any further trading restrictions on our trading instruments occur, FXTM will make every attempt to contact you via email or the MT4 platform.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your dedicated Account Service Managers or our Client Support Department.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

hello sir, i dont understand.
There is usually a difference in price feed between brokers which means you have to add/subtract the difference to your SL/TP depending on buy/sell trades. E.g You might need to shorten your TP and widen your SL wth the difference in price feeds between the two brokers. Does your Trade Copier have provision for this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Did any one else get the above news from their broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
teemy:
News Today

Possible Changes to Trading Conditions due to US-NK tensions

Dear Client,
We would like to inform you that ongoing geopolitical tensions between North Korea and the U.S.A could escalate during the upcoming weeks, which may trigger abnormal market conditions. These include, but are not limited to:

•Extreme market volatility
•Thin market liquidity
•Increased spreads
•Pricing gaps
•Slippage on executed orders
Also, please be aware of potentially increased volatility during the upcoming trading sessions, which is very likely to affect a wide range of instruments.

FXTM reserves the right, without prior notice, to take any action necessary to protect our clients from the risks imposed by the aforementioned abnormal market conditions. This includes:

•Amending Margin requirements
•Switching Trading instruments to ‘Close-Only’ Mode
•Other trading restrictions
We strongly recommend that you take the abovementioned risks into consideration when planning your trading strategy, and ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover your open positions and any extra margin. This also includes ‘hedged’ positions which, in case of spread widening, face the possibility of a Stop Out.

We would also like to remind you that, on the ECN MT4, ECN Zero, ECN Pro and Strategy accounts, in the hour before the close of the trading session on Friday, the Stop Out and Margin Call levels are changed from 50% to 100% and from 80% to 130%, respectively.

Should any further trading restrictions on our trading instruments occur, FXTM will make every attempt to contact you via email or the MT4 platform.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your dedicated Account Service Managers or our Client Support Department.

When they want to cheat and manipulate, then you see this kind of news from your brokers. Na today den de threaten each others?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin
priceaction:

When they want to cheat and manipulate, then you see this kind of news from your brokers. Na today den de threaten each others?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
priceaction:

lolz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
teemy:

There is usually a difference in price feed between brokers which means you have to add/subtract the difference to your SL/TP depending on buy/sell trades. E.g You might need to shorten your TP and widen your SL wth the difference in price feeds between the two brokers. Does your Trade Copier have provision for this?

NO it doesn't
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

NO it doesn't
i think the free one from myfxbook has it included
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
teemy:
i think the free one from myfxbook has it included

i use trade copier form fxblue

the copier has lot of setting so i just simply left everything black.

thanks for ur concern

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

i use trade copier form fxblue

the copier has lot of setting so i just simply left everything black.

thanks for ur concern
check the pdf guide that came with it or screenshoot the settings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.