Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (331650 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
Bro, are you ready, let us go practical. I want to pull out a chart history, post about two pictures and ask for your opinion on the likely direction, I will state mine too. Then I will post the outcome from this history.

This is not to prove a better decision making and has nothing to do with the outcome accuracy but on the note that SL is necessary to protect an entire account from strong news and not the single trade.

Kindly let me know if I should start

Ok am already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
My question to you: how long do you intend to stay on this trade?

as soon as the upper TL hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
bigbasho:

How will you give directions without checking TFs? Avoid what questions? You posted that chart and quoted me. If I had posted same chart on 30mins TF, can you tell me directions without checking the daily TF?. I dont even trade that currency, I just pulled up the chart and do justice. The last time I checked you quoted @wami in your last post and I stil request you post charts. I just did analyse the one you quoted me. I cannot evade questions. It is never gonna change the way I pick my levels correctly. There are different approach to this market. Just make sure u pull something out of it. For example, pull up a chart and ask JLine to analyse it without using his Fib tool. @wami, answer your question o.....watching mode active.

Spell my name full, that's why i didn't get your mention.

By the way which question, please forgive me am extremely busy and i have forgotten if there is any questions i need to answer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by aigjoe(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
I traded forex with my android phone, and this was my result last month December 2016.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
AJ looking great for a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
aigjoe:
I traded forex with my android phone, and this was my result last month December 2016.
NICE 1

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Expecting more downside on CHFJPY, EURJPY & EURNZD

FX is sweet grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Edd1e:

Bro you basket pip
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
joelreg:

Bro you basket pip
nah, not like pipbasketing, but i like taking trades on multiple pairs spreading the risk across

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by joelreg(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Edd1e:

nah, not like pipbasketing, but i like taking trades on multiple pairs spreading the risk across

OK sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
joelreg:

OK sir
Boss, pls, don't 'sir' me. we are all here to learn bro. happy pipping cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
see a buy but waiting for 2 or 3 more candles to confirm it.
Reason:
I am a strictly swing trader.
[/color]

seems this is taking over now
kudos

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
NJ calling for sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
My people, how can a broker be charging this spread. Infact, our first and major hurdle in the business is the broker, finding the most suitable broker is rare. It ranges from high spread, to high commission to high rollover charge to high withdrawal charge and high deposit charge, to unbearably low leverage provision, to irregular support availability, to lengthy withdrawal and deposit processing time and lot more.

I might have to change my broker again, i need more research: My major limitation is that majority of them do not accept Canadian/US clients and few of them that does that do not accept strictly QC and BC clients.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
My people, how can a broker be charging this spread. Infact, our first and major hurdle in the business is the broker, finding the most suitable broker is rare. It ranges from high spread, to high commission to high rollover charge to high withdrawal charge and high deposit charge, to unbearably low leverage provision, to irregular support availability, to lengthy withdrawal and deposit processing time and lot more.

I might have to change my broker again, i need more research: My major limitation is that majority of them do not accept Canadian/US clients and few of them that does that do not accept strictly QC and BC clients.

dukascopy dont charge on withdrawal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
withdrawal and deposit processing time and lot more.

I might have to change my broker again,

Xm..come are satan incarnates!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
mrikay:

Xm..come are satan incarnates!

try trade during news
u will regret why they are broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am already chatting with them, thanks for that

aafx gave me all I needed in a broker only that they charge $30 per withdrawal and even on deposit on deposit.
fxcm gave me all I wanted, free deposit/withdrawal. only that the max leverage is 33:1, can you imagine and with this I can't do my trading style
Oanda promised just 50:1
cmtrading and avatrade killed me with several charges.

and lot more other brokers

Forex2020247:

Modified:
I just contacted my present broker, and he explained that happens during holiday and noted today is US Martin Luther King Day, fine but not all brokers I experience this with, especially my former one

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2017
I have planned out this implementation with this broker:

Since this is currently the only issue I discovered about them, I can definitely find my way around this while I continue to trade with them. I will always first check the spread before I enter any trade, most especially during the time I normally take my trades (daily close and open), spread seems to be higher that time. Hence, I will try to enter my trades 1hr before and/or after the close of the day.

After I do away with that and successful with it, I will try withdraw by mid next month since I am currently making about 350.0pips with them, I will request for a withdrawal and check for the following: processing time, charges and ease of withdrawal. If I am OK with that, then I will continue with them

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by dadah04(m): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Pipsbasketing:

Since this is currently the only issue I discovered about them, I can definitely find my way around this while I continue to trade with them. I will always first check the spread before I enter any trade, most especially during the time I normally take my trades (daily close and open), spread seems to be higher that time. Hence, I will try to enter my trades 1hr before and/or after the close of the day.

After I do away with that and successful with it, I will try withdraw by mid next month since I am currently making about 350.0pips with them, I will request for a withdrawal and check for the following: processing time, charges and ease of withdrawal. If I am OK with that, then I will continue with them

would recommend exness
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2017
I appreciate, I will chat with them too asap

dadah04:

would recommend exness
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Pipsbasketing:

Since this is currently the only issue I discovered about them, I can definitely find my way around this while I continue to trade with them. I will always first check the spread before I enter any trade, most especially during the time I normally take my tradesdaily close and open), spread seems to be higher that time Hence, I will try to enter my trades 1hr before and/or after the close of the day.

is fact
i do notice that also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 17, 2017
See the charge on deposit using my card, so if I fund with C$2000, I will be charged a fee of $50. With my trading style, that is about 500 pips worth. None for wire transfer, if at all they are not charging on wire transfer, banks charge $30 for wire transfer........Bro, na run I dey ooo grin grin grin

Forex2020247:

I will stick to my broker for now, atleast, the spread got normalised after few minutes.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by trillz: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2017
aigjoe:
Which broker are you using
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Edd1e:

Nice!!! grin
Could please share the indicator on your chart that displays the total number of pips on open trades. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Short USDZAR @13.548 SL:220 PIPS TP:280 PIPS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by aigjoe(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
trillz:
Which broker are you using
FXTM

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by aigjoe(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2017
gonagona:
NICE 1
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2017
EmmanuelD1st:

Nice!!! grin
Could please share the indicator on your chart that displays the total number of pips on open trades. Thanks
here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Edd1e:

here
Thanks Chief

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Short AUDNZD @1.0505 sl:50 pips tp:150 pips( or would get out when i don't like what i see grin grin grin )
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Forex2020247: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
See the charge on deposit using my card, so if I fund with C$2000, I will be charged a fee of $50. With my trading style, that is about 500 pips worth. None for wire transfer, if at all they are not charging on wire transfer, banks charge $30 for wire transfer........Bro, na run I dey ooo grin grin grin

I will stick to my broker for now, atleast, the spread got normalised after few minutes.

i fund and withdraw through bank transfer
kind of thousand plus maybe that why i did felt the charges.
which broker are you using, kindly let me know.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.