Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (331860 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 20, 2017
So real is FX
Find your ground, gain your ground and FX becomes yours forever and ever

Altogether cumulative pips of 4,588.0 from June till now, if I had x10 of my capital say 10,000, my lot would have been x10 as well which is 0.1 lot size, by now I would have got about $4,588.0 (dollars) in my account.

Lord, I want to see more of you in this business - my outcry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by papaking1(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Great thread!
I'm about to go back to fx trading after quitting it in 2007.

Do anyone trade with https://my.avatrade.com because I am about to open an account with them?

I live in Canada and would like to know if you guys can recommend a better platform.

Please, I also need links to strategies and guidelines that will make my second journey into fx a huge success.

Regards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
So real is FX

Altogether cumulative pips of 4,588.0 from June till now, if I had x10 of my capital say 10,000, my lot would have been x10 as well which is 0.1 lot size, by now I would have got about $4,588.0 (dollars) in my account.

bro, it is possible, you can maintain your basket and keep compounding. So far pips keep rolling in. Then gradually increase your lots on A signals assuming no withdrawal. Believe me, it is a matter of time. You can do it, We can do it, you inspire me also ( and also to some here) and I learnt some things in your trading styles which personally rebuild confidence I earlier lost in fx this year, kudos. Gone are the days i keep losing money to fx, or deposit huge to blow away within a month, now with confidence and patience, I am getting my ground back all around. Taking the trade like combat games, strike when your enemies are distracted. Am far from being a professional, but i now likely or less likely know when to trade or not.

This is one of the sub accounts i opened sometimes back, trust me, it is not going down, i won't let it down as Gods help me. All I do is wait for AA setup and follow, if it fails, i cut I losses faster ( and vice versa). No setup, no trading. I have not even start lot increment on this one. I will keep on opening more of it from the money made and keep expanding it as I like. That is how we will roll am. We will keep encourage ourselves until we get to a place where a single trade will give us over 10k in return.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
papaking1:
Great thread!
I'm about to go back to fx trading after quitting it in 2007.

Do anyone trade with https://my.avatrade.com because I am about to open an account with them?

I live in Canada and would like to know if you guys can recommend a better platform.

Please, I also need links to strategies and guidelines that will make my second journey into fx a huge success.

Regards
nice one sir, trading in 2007 is now different from now where many thins have been manipulated and modified, i will advice to start over to learn, since you have much knowledge of the past, you will catch faster. May be forexfactory will be good for you to get basic strategy, then build it to suite your time. As per avatrade, i dont know much of them. you can try www.100forexbrokers.com to start shopping good brokers that accept canadian residence.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
You see, I really like your courage and persistence in this business. I see how passionate you have been; you really wanna get to the bottom line of the business to get to the top. Your kind is rare, keep it up and be calm too.

How I wish you know how open my eyes have been to this business. I have taken back all my losses a long time ago and FX does not owe me at all. Kudos to you.

priceaction:

bro, it is possible, you can maintain your basket and keep compounding. So far pips keep rolling in. Then gradually increase your lots on A signals assuming no withdrawal. Believe me, it is a matter of time. You can do it, We can do it, you inspire me also ( and also to some here) and I learnt some things in your trading styles which personally rebuild confidence I earlier lost in fx this year, kudos. Gone are the days i keep losing money to fx, or deposit huge to blow away within a month, now with confidence and patience, I am getting my ground back all around. Taking the trade like combat games, strike when your enemies are distracted. Am far from being a professional, but i now likely or less likely know when to trade or not.

This is one of the sub accounts i opened sometimes back, trust me, it is not going down, i won't let it down as Gods help me. All I do is wait for AA setup and follow, if it fails, i cut I losses faster ( and vice versa). No setup, no trading. I have not even start lot increment on this one. I will keep on opening more of it from the money made and keep expanding it as I like. That is how we will roll am. We will keep encourage ourselves until we get to a place where a single trade we give us over 10k in return.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by papaking1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
priceaction:

nice one sir, trading in 2007 is now different from now where many thins have been manipulated and modified, i will advice to start over to learn, since you have much knowledge of the past, you will catch faster. May be forexfactory will be good for you to get basic strategy, then build it to suite your time. As per avatrade, i dont know much of them. you can try www.100forexbrokers.com to start shopping good brokers that accept canadian residence.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the response. I intend to start learning as if i don't know anything about fx. I suspected that a lot of things would have changed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by papaking1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
You see, I really like your courage and persistence in this business. I see how passionate you have been; you really wanna get to the bottom line of the business to get to the top. Your kind is rare, keep it up and be calm too.

How I wish you know how open my eyes have been to this business. I have taken back all my losses a long time ago and FX does not owe me at all. Kudos to you.

Hello Pipsbasketings,
I read on the first page of this thread that you have formulated a brand new way of minting steady profits from the Markets.

Please, can you direct me to the thread and page where I can access that valuable information?

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
WARNING! HIGH VOLATILITY EXPECTED TODAY
Due to FOMC statement due to be released later today, high volatility is expected across FX and Commodities alike. Kindly be advised to manage your positions very well in order to avoid a winning trade turning into a massive loss.

Best of luck.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Karleb(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
^^^

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Only trade I have today is eucad sell, and am closing it now for -6 pips loss. Not risking anything until directions clear.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by trendmaster: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hi everyone, please I need a good tested and trusted VPS for mt4 thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by trendmaster: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
trendmaster:
Any recommendations will be appreciated thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
priceaction:
Only trade I have today is eucad sell, and am closing it now for -6 pips loss. Not risking anything until directions clear.

Holding mine, hopefully it's still on before the announcement.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
redsox11:

Holding mine, hopefully it's still on before the announcement.
OK. My broker do me sege about 2 months ago on one account like that during a day like this, went to my SL before tp with overshoot and slipped like 10 pips. I won't allow them today. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Basket at the moment.
GA dropped by about 150.0 pips from 710.0 pips, it is no problem at all, it simply means they are not my pips. Total pips making big sense

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
GA update

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
priceaction:

OK. My broker do me sege about 2 months ago on one account like that during a day like this, went to my SL before tp with overshoot and slipped like 10 pips. I won't allow them today. cheesy

Well it's better to play is safe then before they start spiking the price up and down smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
FX making me smile.
My now and future is secured

Stay positive

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
FX making me smile.
My now and future is secured

Stay positive

Cool results.
Gbpusd and some pairs, daily pinbars loading. Eyes on them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
priceaction:

Cool results.
its already printing pips bro.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yea, you see that current long coming to an end, I took that ride up and closed with a wonderful profit of about 400.0 pips on it while I closed it like 2days ago. I have been waiting on it to fall, though currently falling but I expect the fall signal confirmation on Friday, not today or tomorrow

We shall wait

priceaction:

Cool results.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
redsox11:

Well it's better to play is safe then before they start spiking the price up and down smiley
i dont check fundy at all, yet i got the right direction.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
So real is FX

u have done a great job, in just 3+ months you have made %45.88 of ur capital. it means within 7-9 months you will make %100 of ur capital with ease. u have truely make forex trading look like offline business because of ur approach towards it. good luck, wish u more success.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Basket at the moment.
GA dropped by about 150.0 pips from 710.0 pips, it is no problem at all, it simply means they are not my pips. Total pips making big sense
How many pips is ur target on this pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Truth234(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fed Leaves Rate Unchanged; Balance Sheet Normalization to Commence in October
The Federal Reserve on Wednesday left interest rate unchanged at 1.25 percent and announced the unwinding of its $4.5 trillion balance sheet.

The apex bank sees one more interest rate hike later this year and projects a temporary disruption of the ongoing progress due to the Hurricanes.

“Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria have devastated many communities, inflicting severe hardship,” the Federal Open Market Committee said in its statement on Wednesday following a two-day meeting in Washington. “Storm-related disruptions and rebuilding will affect economic activity in the near term, but past experience suggests that the storms are unlikely to materially alter the course of the national economy over the medium term.” Read more..

http://investorsking.com/fed-leaves-rate-unchanged-balance-sheet-normalization-commence-october/

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
trendmaster:

i recommend fxvm, they are good with what they do.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
I closed about 4 pairs in good profit, entered their reverses.

Now I decided to check how long my GA has moved by viewing its H1 chart, like seriously this is called a trend trade on H1 but on D1, it is a swing trade, pips reading 718.3 pips
bro i really appreciate ur contributions and advise, u have change my mindset towards fx trading that worth thousands if i am to acquire it with money. But there is one thing lacking which is the main thing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
bigbasho:

i dont check fundy at all, yet i got the right direction.

Nice trade you've go there. I don't either. I even welcome 'em to provide momentum. Unless NonFarm, if I'm worried, I just set to breakeven.

My SL are usually very tight 10-25 pips, even when I enter on weekly chart. If I see a larger stop and can't find a way to enter with reduce SL, I just pass the trade over.

There is always another trade right around the corner. There's no need to constantly want to be in a trade. I trade to make money, when I enter a trade, I expect it to go into profit, almost right away, as I enter around the edge. If and when I'm wrong, I'll take small loss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
I do not normally have any target on any pair, I get whatever the market offers me based on its present circumstance be it -ve or +ve

nennin:
How many pips is ur target on this pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
I closed about 4 pairs in good profit, entered their reverses.

Now I decided to check how long my GA has moved by viewing its H1 chart, like seriously this is called a trend trade on H1 but on D1, it is a swing trade, pips reading 718.3 pips
bro i will like u to help me with this, what system/strategy do u use for reverses? and ur trading strategy/system?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by zenith7(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Update....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Really proud of gold and silver

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.