Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332211 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by newbiefx: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2017
unclenna:
Just placed the trades above as planned. Letz see how it will go for the week.

Hello bros,
new to this thread, please could you explained this basket strategy , cause i have tried to read it up , please how does it work,

i have also sent a request mail to you,

kindly reply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Update.... Why I like to enter at the top, so as to survive pullback.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Like G/C... A foot soldier still fighting on smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by unclenna(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2017
newbiefx:

Hello bros,
new to this thread, please could you explained this basket strategy , cause i have tried to read it up , please how does it work,

i have also sent a request mail to you,

kindly reply

I am not the inventor of pips basketing but is not a trading system. What I know is that is all about using your already winning system to open as many trades as possible with a lot size that will not blow your account even if America 9/11 happen again. For you to basket, you must have already winning strategy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
From the last discussion we had last week on GU - SELL; I mentioned the sell may not be confirmed until about Monday. If you recall, then today is the deal day. The ride may last for about 5days or more, depends on market condition
SELL GU by the end of today. SL = 1.36770
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Still on GA since 29th of last month and currently with 750.0 pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
EURJPY and USDJPY, i see a long term sell like 200-300 pips.

any confirmation?

couldn't wait for long

took 45pips from EURJPY, better safe than sorry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
redsox11:

wickyyolo Man where have you been? you just went into hiding after the big call out smiley
No more banters here lol.

Been in Rehab due to Drug Overdose, and I prefer staying here. #Rehab.
More pips to you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
wickyyolo:

Been in Rehab due to Drug Overdose, and I prefer staying here. #Rehab.
More pips to you.

Don't forget about us here. We all miss you, or should I speak for myself alone smiley
Hope you're doing great and hanging in there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Advantage of getting in at good price. G/Chf survive the pullback.

I have an entry on GU around +100 pips now, but my entry is so sloppy and I can't set to breakeven yet because of that.

My goal is to get in at a good price and set to breakeven as soon as possible and wait for market to reward or hit breakeven.

G/CHF chart.

Ps: The R:R on this is more than 1:12 if I close right now grin wink
But I'm Oliver Twist I want some more.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
The not so great entry on G/U... Waiting to to set to breakeven. It's still susceptible to pullback.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
From the last discussion we had last week on GU - SELL; I mentioned the sell may not be confirmed until about Monday. If you recall, then today is the deal day. The ride may last for about 5days or more, depends on market condition
SELL GU by the end of today. SL = 1.36770
Yes! I am still holding my position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good,
I am entering afresh by the end of today
For this trade call, we need to go on radio and television, go on street too to anounce to people to sell GU. grin.

Kidding though

Like I have waited for this

bigbasho:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
bigbasho:

Post chart please if you can, I think you've got better entry. You've been holding for few days now, not bad.
There's room on weekly for some fall.

Pipsbasketings:
Good,
For this trade call, we need to go on radio and television, go on street too to anounce to people to sell GU. grin.

Kidding though

You exited your buy? I thought you have a buy on it running into some few hundred pips already or you will close when you about to enter sell?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gbpjpy is coming down , check daily chart , building pin bar enter at the best price. Good luck..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
I closed it on this day with 512.3 pips, it is the reverse I have been waiting for which is just about to happen

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Good,

Kidding though

I will assist. Keeeeeere o!!! Sell GU everyone. kikikiki. You gave me the confidence to hold the trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
redsox11:

Post chart please if you can, I think you've got better entry. You've been holding for few days now, not bad.
There's room on weekly for some fall.

I will sir. I cannot connect on my phone this days, dnt know whats wrong. Has to be from my cpt.

You exited your buy? I thought you have a buy on it running into some few hundred pips already or you will close when you about to enter sell?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
bigbasho:

I will assist. Keeeeeere o!!! Sell GU everyone. kikikiki. You gave me the confidence to hold the trade.

i just saw it now, my own strategy comfirms that the bullish trend is getting exhausted and we are looking at a sell, a massive one.

let's see na, the fx market never stops to humble us.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Jalive: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2017
CADCHF FORECAST, 26TH SEPTEMBER 2017

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Feel the CADJPY as analyzed.
This fall is till eternity grin grin grin

Pipsbasketings:
New basket for the end of today - action has been taken,
I have just entered the CADJPY I earlier posted, this is one of my signals, study the candle type and its relationship with the preceding ones just before market-close for today

see you on Monday or anytime before

Meanwhile, I closed about 6pairs yesterday with good pips, below is the basket update

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2017
I keep record of my charts, here are some from last week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2017
GU entered its ranging zone since last night, it may continue to range throughout today except there is a very strong news coming up today; if not, GU is a no go area today

I discovered this on the H1 and H4, be careful trading the pair today but if you have taken the trade on D1, good for you, no panic.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Any one?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mecherine: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2017
GBP/JPY setup.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
eugbp failed, swing broken. No thanks to election in germany.
@pipsbasketings, you wrong grin grin grin grin.....we will today will push it down without news...

Active trades:
usdcad short (failed already, nearly taken my sl of 25 pips)
GBPjpy short
EURcad short
gbpusd short.... All for about 600 pips. God i wan hammer ooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mecherine: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
GBPUSD setup now!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mecherine: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Crude oil setup soon.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wrong? How? What pair are you talking about? I did not give any analysis on EURGBP

priceaction:
eugbp failed, swing broken. No thanks to election in germany.
@pipsbasketings, you wrong grin grin grin grin.....we will today will push it down without news...
[/b]

I gave analysis on CADJPY and GBPUSD, and they are both fine 3.0 pips and 43.0 respectively.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
GU entered its ranging zone since last night, it may continue to range throughout today except there is a very strong news coming up today; if not, GU is a no go area today

I discovered this on the H1 and H4, be careful trading the pair today but if you have taken the trade on D1, good for you, no panic.
Am referring to this GU that you said likely to range. That we will push it down . I thought you entered already. Or is that not cable ( gbpusd ) you are taking about?
It is making money already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.