Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (329292 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

I got $20 skrill available
Big thanks bro, I've gotten.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naruto87:
hi guys, I was wandering if there is any whatsapp group for forex traders. am currently into binary trading.

what is your winning rate ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
barikay:
Can one set his forex acct to certain risk percentage per trade, Such that the stop loss determine the lot to be traded?
check the volume allocator file i uploaded earlier.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Naruto87(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
wickyyolo:

what is your winning rate ?
like I said before am still revising my trade strategy. u don't expect me to go into live trading when am not used to binary trading yet.but based on it 100% per week....am still getting d feel of it for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
Quick note: Do not hesitate to buy EU right away with the indicated stoploss, I give this one a high probability.

Hint: Leave the trade to run for days as you like, it fails if and only if your stop is hit, but I doubt it will.

Let us wait a bit......I will mention when to trigger the buy........AUDCHF is ripe for a buy right now
Regards

Wow... I bought EU as well on friday nite... But it was based on trend following... I am not very comfortable with the system.

As for AudChf... I will watch it live film on monday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naruto87:

like I said before am still revising my trade strategy. u don't expect me to go into live trading when am not used to binary trading yet.but based on it 100% per week....am still getting d feel of it for now.

He is Binary Suoerman... His winning rate is about 80%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Naruto87:

good luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by jamace(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2017
mrikay:

Wow... I bought EU as well on friday nite... But it was based on trend following... I am not very comfortable with the system.

As for AudChf... I will watch it live film on monday
I have been on EU buy since Monday last week, based on my Double Profit Channel Indicator.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
You got me laugh loud. Yes one can copy trade, major reason for the negative is likely to be that you entered lately.

can you recommend any good broker in Switzerland? I heard Dukasckopy is pretty good but somehow their software does not open on my system. I use the web version to demo-trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

can you recommend any good broker in Switzerland? I heard Dukasckopy is pretty good but somehow their software does not open on my system. I use the web version to demo-trade.
Ensure you have java runtime environment installed (google it). That is required for their JForex platform to work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
teemy:
Ensure you have java runtime environment installed (google it). That is required for their JForex platform to work

Thanks man. working on it now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
teemy:

still not working. i have done all i could. a bit confused now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

still not working. i have done all i could. a bit confused now.
pls explain the error in full
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
remember you have to download jforex.jnlp file from their site first. normally it would auto install jre for you automatically but just to be safe have it installed by yourself. last i checked java 8.0 was the latest.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
teemy:

pls explain the error in full

there is no error, the interface of the software is just trying to connect for only God knows how long now...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
teemy:
remember you have to download jforex.jnlp file from their site first. normally it would auto install jre for you automatically but just to be safe have it installed by yourself. last i checked java 8.0 was the latest.

is this another software or a file that has to be copied into a folder?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
jamace:
I have been on EU buy since Monday last week, based on my Double Profit Channel Indicator.

Never heard of that one before... How e dey work?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

is this another software or a file that has to be copied into a folder?
dukascopy use mainly jforex and their download section has it for traders. you run it, it autoinstalls anything you are yet have.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
redcliff:

there is no error, the interface of the software is just trying to connect for only God knows how long now...
you must have good network for you to run jforex. sorry for not mentioning this earlier.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
can i make a living as forex trader
how much could i start with?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Naruto87(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
mrikay:

He is Binary Suoerman... His winning rate is about 80%
lol...no ooo!!!! I have made losses but when d week is over am at a gain besides I have traded live account (binary). I lost my cash...forex trading is a game of strong calculation and a little bit of luck.because even after the analysis and all u can just see d trend moving the opposite direction of your trade like say them send am. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 23, 2017
Fams, you all see what I mentioned about gold, I mentioned that the sell was not yet confirmed until the final completion of Friday's candle formation. The formation was not good for the sell, hence I did not enter the sell. a sell must have caused least of 200.0 pips.

mrikay:

Chai.... E pain me oh... But no wahala.... I am with you... Lets do it tomorrow
lawson007:

I just analysed gold on daily chart and i realised that gold is still bullish towards 1291 i.e about 880 pips to go cool
EmmanuelD1st:
A sell is confirmed on GOLD from my system, the current bearish engulfing candlestick on the 4hr TF too hard to ignore.
bigbasho:

Already sold this baby 2days ago

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
Fams, you all see what I mentioned about gold, I mentioned that the sell was not yet confirmed until the final completion of Friday's candle formation. The formation was not good for the sell, hence I did not enter the sell. a sell must have caused least of 200.0 pips.

No worries sire... It looks like there are plenty of trends around the usd to ride. #audusd #usdjpy #gbpusd... Just choose
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 4:30am On Jan 23, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
There are many questions you need to ask your brokers and your banks before you make any decision of funding your account.
When you trade forex for profit, you are fighting several battle against the following and you must conquer before you can record profit as well make good withdrawals. Then you can start talking about your success in FX.

1. Broker's swap/rollover fee
2. Broker's spread fee
3. Broker's commission
4. Broker's fee on deposit
5. Broker's fee on withdrawal
6. Broker's price requote
7. Broker's spread variation/fixed
6. Bank charges on outflow of money
7. Bank charges on inflow of money

A lot more to ask while you start with them, many of them and including the bank do not make this business favorable. For the past 2months, I have been struggling with these brokers and banks on the fees I get charged when I either make deposit or withdrawal. For crying out loud, $30 is equivalent to losing about 300.0 pips. Thousands of thousands of traders do not make 100.0 pips before they pack up shops. It is hell. I have requested for withdrawal of all my funds from this broker and they said they will not charge me but I can only take a particular percentage from my account to card while the remaining should be taken through other means, my people, let me let you know that in this case, it means I will have to be charge $30 twice. Then I suggested that I will take all my money via bank deposit, not the card, then I will surely be charged $30. Then I had to tell them to wait, I like to delete my request so I can continue trading until I make a significant profit, I will withdraw all my fund minus the fee and pack my load.

Finally, I have to come back to my Canadian brokers, I am no longer interested in offshore brokers, they milk traders and banks also benefit from the international transfer fees. Here I come, FXCM, OANDA and few more I am about to find out, the only demerit here is that they offer just 33:1 leverage, what do I want to use that for.

If you are the one thinking you want to live on FX without any outside income but with a capital less than $500, you are OYO

All is well.

If you use Webmoney or skrill will they still charge you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Kirinwa: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Sold GA, GJ and GN. Its a bears party. Who cares to join with 100 pips stoploss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Skrill charges about 4 eur per withdrawal, then they transfer your fund to your bank via wire, banks will charge you 15$ per inflow of money via wire, the intermediate banks will also take their $15. Tripple loss.

What I have realised is that my onshore brokers do not charge me at all, transactions are instant since it is not an international transaction.

mrikay:

If you use Webmoney or skrill will they still charge you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Check this currently forming daily candle of EA, if it finally turns out bullish by this night close, do not hesitate to buy, stoploss is about 160.0pips, You may enjoy more than 400.0 pips

Selah

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Short EURGBP @CMP SL:50 PIPS TP:150 PIPS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
It was a 100 pips loss, the USD is the weakest right now after that "big mouth's" speech ...You were spot-on on this one double chief...the signal was so assuring for me...hey! This is FX, no 100% sure trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Pipsbasketing:
Check this currently forming daily candle of EA, if it finally turns out bullish by this night close, do not hesitate to buy, stoploss is about 160.0pips, You may enjoy more than 400.0 pips

Selah
i'm waiting for this one to retrace a little bit to enter at a better price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Sure, for real

EmmanuelD1st:
It was a 100 pips loss, the USD is the weakest right now after that "big mouth's" speech ...You were spot-on on this one double chief...the signal was so assuring for me...hey! This is FX, no 100% sure trade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.