Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (331871 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
mrikay:
sell GBPAUD sell GBPNZD , sell GBPJPY... Goodluck. #bringbackpipsbasketing
...better to wait for UK budget announcement before entrying
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Close GU @ 1.3219
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
teemy:
Close GU @ 1.3219
Eagle eyes did SAME COS OF RESISTANCE ON H1.... GBPJPY ON MY BUY RADAR

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
my view on usd/cad... the 4hr candle hasn't closed yet and the daily candle hasn't closed as well. with daily candle closing below the trend line you can be rest assured all that happens after your entry na noise. with 4hr you can wait for a retest of the broken trendline... play safe.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
UCad Long @ 1.2746

-30, +30
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by gloriana(f): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
pls mrikay, wamiikechukwu n my other bosses what do u think about the pics below. price hit my tp but I wasn't paid n this is done 2nd time it's happening to me. could it b that instaforex is playing a fast 1 on me?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
wuyexzy:
my view on usd/cad... the 4hr candle hasn't closed yet and the daily candle hasn't closed as well. with daily candle closing below the trend line you can be rest assured all that happens after your entry na noise. with 4hr you can wait for a retest of the broken trendline... play safe.
Just have it at the back of your mind that I am the one pushing UCad for that retest grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
gloriana:
pls mrikay, wamiikechukwu n my other bosses what do u think about the pics below. price hit my tp but I wasn't paid n this is done 2nd time it's happening to me. could it b that instaforex is playing a fast 1 on me?
Chat with them from one of their channels and have the ticket id and your phone password at hand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac:

Eagle eyes did SAME COS OF RESISTANCE ON H1.... GBPJPY ON MY BUY RADAR
Had to be safe than sorry. I always remind myself say no be my papa own forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by gloriana(f): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
sorry I couldn't upload do pics
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Haa! I failed to call Close on GA and GN when I closed GU

well, provided the slated SL is not hit, I will resume their shorts once UCad wahala ends

GA GN Shorts resumed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
teemy:

Just have it at the back of your mind that I am the one pushing UCad for that retest grin
ha.... you na boss. im waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
my thought on eur/nzd. im personally very much interested in a break to the upside... but a break to the downside, if possible we shall see. the trendlines were drawn on 4hr t.f.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
meshpips:

There's only one way to clear his doubts - place a withdrawal!

Afterwards, you can come and show him a bit of withdrawal history.

He can't do that as it's demo. You can't withdraw demo money.

It's okay to trade demo but not okay. To pass it off as real account.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac:

Are you for real... Seriously I don't do demo
I understand but this account you're showing here is from demo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
wuyexzy:

ha.... you na boss. im waiting for you.
lolz, putting on my spike shoes for the trailer push
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Close ChfJ @ 113.33
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
ECad Short @ 1.5012

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Caleb5:
Sorry u trade harmonic patterns?
no sir, just price action double tops(h&s, Ms) double bottoms (Ws), supply and demand areas (areas of interest)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...last week ended in indecision and has being on "fire" this week. Depending on FOMC statements later today, I still believe USOIL is on the verge of testing $60 before any major pullback
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank u boss, i think there is a mini resistance at this levels. i have closed my LONG here. now eyeing to SELL at the close of the current candle
grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tunderr:
I understand but this account you're showing here is from demo.
Lolz.... Demo account indeed... More screen shot and I believe as a demo account trader you earn fund managers commission for trading fellow demo account... Join the moving train of profitable traders and learn how to trade with a snipers shot.... Lolz

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sincerely am not here to display accounts but to prove a point that earning in forex is possible if only you know what to look out for... So am not competing with anyone because at the end of the day it won't put money in my pocket... Have been a trader in this forum since 2012 it didn't start today check the record and many can also attest to it... No more prove if you like believe it as a demo account or real account it doesn't change nothing but I feel that as Nigerians this is one of the reasons why this country is deep rooted in poverty... Because we always learn to criticise our own but if this is coming from a white man we will all full of praise... Let's support our own and help fellow traders out of darkness and obscurity.. Many traders that drop their details are already benefiting from the signals..forex is hard and easy depending on the school of thought you are coming from... Have a nice day guys...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bcashy: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac:
Sincerely am not here to display accounts but to prove a point that earning in forex is possible if only you know what to look out for... So am not competing with anyone because at the end of the day it won't put money in my pocket... Have been a trader in this forum since 2012 it didn't start today check the record and many can also attest to it... No more prove if you like believe it as a demo account or real account it doesn't change nothing but I feel that as Nigerians this is one of the reasons why this country is deep rooted in poverty... Because we always learn to criticise our own but if this is coming from a white man we will all full of praise... Let's support our own and help fellow traders out of darkness and obscurity.. Many traders that drop their details are already benefiting from the signals..forex is hard and easy depending on the school of thought you are coming from... Have a nice day guys...

Boss add me up.....0....8....0......seven.....4.....5.....1......1.....three.....six.....eight. Sorry boss. Don't wanna get banned.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac:

You've made your point bro. I remember I did do a fast article few days back eulogizing some of you here who fly Nigerian flag high.

What one do not know is bigger than him. Many traders in this country perform wonders, you are obviously one of them. I have followed your presentations since 2012.

One may think I have anything special with you, but hail no. I only admire talents and praise achievements; I love one who is good at doing his thing.

I gave a $100 to a silent trader in this thread to manage for me just this Monday. That very day, he doubled the account. As at the time of writing, the account is $301.

The White man understanding and teaching of Forex trading is mostly about high risk and money management. They teach Forex in such a way they entrench fear in you. To them, Forex is unpredictable, and there is no reliable system anywhere.

Big trading companies that manage account for investors achieve somewhere in the region of 100% per annum. To them, they beat their chest as reaching unprecedented achievement. Even at such a low risk, sometimes they still blow accounts. But same 100% is what my brothers make here in less than a week with full confidence.

Brethren, if you are a newbie or you are not fortunate yet to lay your hands on a very reliable and working system, or you are not yet knowledgeable enough, do not go ahead to compare yourself to more privileged ones. All fingers are not equal.

Even at your lower risk trading, don't you sometimes get your fingers burnt? Your achievement in a year may be his achievement in a week or month given the given same start up capital.

In conclusion, I suggest you reach out to him for knowledge-sharing or technology transfer. Skepticism and doubt does not one any good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
currentprice:

Thank u boss, i think there is a mini resistance at this levels. i have closed my LONG here. now eyeing to SELL at the close of the current candle
grin

US Crude oil sold with 100pips SL. watching today high as my cut-off trade if the levels got broken grin
grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac, do understand that no one here is out to crucify you but rather looking out for the newbies who know no better. You come on in here and in a few days begin to divert them to 'ojo olomo oto' and who knows what you do to them there (weird thought running through). Add the fact that your trading system includes the twin combo red flags of no stop loss and huge leverage usage of lot sizes which no one who has gone pro would recommend here.

Dearie, anyone can manipulate account details by creating several and throwing huge lots in buy and sell directions and building up on it just for the screenshots as long as the account number is not shown. Saying you cannot do such or are trustworthy does not hold any water as that is what scammers would say. The normal mode of marketing in an open forum like this is to 'pidan' aromatically and when folks see your results, your signature line does the rest. You should also note that asking for contact details is a rule breaker here on nairaland.

Try to sow properly and the fruits would follow thee - Sat Teemy Maharajahi grin

Wishing you well - Teemy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
teemy:
ehizmac, do understand that no one here is out to crucify you but rather looking out for the newbies who know no better. You come on in here and in a few days begin to divert them to 'ojo olomo oto' and who knows what you do to them there (weird thought running through). Add the fact that your trading system includes the twin combo red flags of no stop loss and huge leverage usage of lot sizes which no one who has gone pro would recommend here.

Dearie, anyone can manipulate account details by creating several and throwing huge lots in buy and sell directions and building up on it just for the screenshots as long as the account number is not shown. Saying you cannot do such or are trustworthy does not hold any water as that is what scammers would say. The normal mode of marketing in an open forum like this is to 'pidan' aromatically and when folks see your results, your signature line does the rest. You should also note that asking for contact details is a rule breaker here on nairaland.

Try to sow properly and the fruits would follow thee - Sat Teemy Maharajahi grin

Wishing you well - Teemy
Forex is not a new business in Nigeria and have been in this forum as a trader since 2012 check my profile... Have been in the dis forum since the likes of nijababe, current price, odiaero and et al.... So boss if am doing anything out of the ordinary I think this so called newbie would call me out in the open at least no one is stopping them from doing that.... Manipulation of trades? when I drop live signals both on this page and in the group obviously someone has not been following... All of these trades where both called out here and in d group... Check ehizmac profile n check my post this is just the very first time am coming out in the open to air my expertise in the market... Like one said before old wine in a new glass... Am one of the oldest member of this group and if you know nijababe then you would know we are pioneers of this group because she taught me alot I know today.. Kudos to her... This is just my way of giving back to the system that made me believe forex is not a scam business during my early days of trading. For crying out loud I have an investment website that does 20-30% roi for clients and I have subscribers all over turbopairdotcome... Follow us on fb... Jess this whole situation is becoming annoying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
teemy:

Wishing you well - Teemy

Dear Teemy,

I do not write to pick offense nor to open way for hostile verbal war, or even to constitute myself as his spokesperson or antiseptic.

Rather, I write to correct the an impression and the mindset that has bedeviled Africa as a continent, which obviously has established itself as a bane to her development.

You see, when it comes to belittling or putting down our own, we quickly turn to experts in the field of criticism.

For instance, it is on record that civilization and technology started from Africa, but Africans sold sold their proverbial pot of porridge to temporarily feel their belly. Their won't be time and space to go the history way now, but let's take a quick short here in Nigeria as a case study.

For decades, Africa was being mocked as lacking the capacity to indigenously build cars. Dr Izuogu of Federal Polytechnic NEKEDE many years back developed an unprecedented car prototype. Nigeria killed his ambition. South Africa bought him over, stole his prototype and did away with him. Today, South Africa is a major car producer as a result of broad day robbery from Nigeria.

HIV/AIDS has become a global puzzle, it's treatment a mystery yet to be unraveled by the white till this moment. But several Nigerians have developed complete cure for the deadly virus. Most popular among them being Dr Abraka. When he announced his breakthrough in early 2000s and challenged Nigeria and the world to test his invention, under pressure from the west, Obasanjo banned his drugs, an action a Nigerian court declared ultra vires in 2012.

Presently, another Professor from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike has developed another complete cure for HIV. He has made his presentations in several international journals. Severally, he has been challenging Nigerian government to test his drugs. But the minister of health, Isaac Adewole, sometimes blasted him. The Prof is presently been discouraged and Nigerian government has refused to sponsor him, rather, they keep criticizing him.

Such is the case in Nigeria. But should all these inventions come from the west, their government will promptly pick it up and establish it.

Back to nairaland, here we have a star trader. I do advice people, do not quickly cry wolf. When you spot a thing unbelievable, do not be skeptical. Impossibility only exists in the fool's dictionary. Go close and see how real or otherwise it is.

Personally, I recently joined that watsapp group to see to myself what is happening.

First, I did not pay to join. Secondly, he do not solicit for funds in any way. Rather, he will happily and willingly analyze the market. He will even like you to get involved. Steadily, he releases trade ideas. Same trades you see in his account are what we discuss in that group.

He manage accounts and even represent a broker in Nigeria, but hardly do he discuss these in the group. Even if you raise such issue, he hardly give it attention.

I am sincerely disappointed that you are already accusing him of fraud when you have the chance to join the group and confirm for yourself. That shows your actions are premeditated.

I am not his attack dog, rather, I am only insisting that the right thing be done, a wake up call for Africans.

Humbly,

Gazelle (GAZELLE MEDIA)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Close GN @ 1.9335

GN Long @ 1.9335

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
I'm not writing to spite you and of course I know trading doesnt have anything to do with being white person or black.

Your screenshot proves absolutely nothing. that account shows deposit of 215$ and you start off trading with 0.5 lot size. Its very obvious its a demo account.

Show simple witudrawal. better still show myfxbook to show you have 1 profitable month, not 3. just 1 month.

I can do fake screenshot of no stop loss , no take profit and make money.

Ive traded well on demo with big lot size but difficult to replicate in real account. coz money is involve and that brings in emotion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
And saying I've been trading forex for long time doesn't make someone profitable.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tunderr:
I'm not writing to spite you and of course I know trading doesnt have anything to do with being white person or black.

Your screenshot proves absolutely nothing. that account shows deposit of 215$ and you start off trading with 0.5 lot size. Its very obvious its a demo account.

Show simple witudrawal. better still show myfxbook to show you have 1 profitable month, not 3. just 1 month.

I can do fake screenshot of no stop loss , no take profit and make money.

Ive traded well on demo with big lot size but difficult to replicate in real account. coz money is involve and that brings in emotion.

When you give a child what is beyond his expectation, he will ask 'who do I give it to?' - Igbo Proverb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.