Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332171 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Issorite.... Let it pass when u see my update on trading alert just pass or ignore... It's as simple as that this argument won't lead anyone nowhere... Who wants to believe should believe and who doesn't should disbelief... Even if we argue from today till tomorrow it won't increase or decrease my account balance but just know am not a bedroom forex Trader.... To your tent o yea isreal... Have charts to study..... Update on GBPJPY a close below 148.03 I will exit my buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac and Gazelle22, if what you are implying from my writeup is that I am trying to pull another down, then I can only smile and shake my head. By the way ehizmac, check out the rule you have been flouting.

22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

The rules are there for a reason and that is to protect nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Gazelle22:

When you give a child what is beyond his expectation, he will ask 'who do I give it to?' - Igbo Proverb.
meaning?

A lot of traders are doing well here, I just wish there is a way to weed out the pretenders with demo account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac:
Issorite.... Let it pass when u see my update on trading alert just pass or ignore... It's as simple as that this argument won't lead anyone nowhere... Who wants to believe should believe and who doesn't should disbelief... Even if we argue from today till tomorrow it won't increase or decrease my account balance but just know am not a bedroom forex Trader.... To your tent o yea isreal... Have charts to study..... Update on GBPJPY a close below 148.03 I will exit my buy

I don't have to ignore. You're doing well. But you can be true to yourself. Not pretending.

You might have come into winning streak but so far , there is no track record. It's new demo account.

I wish you well. What your stop loss? Averagely?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tunderr:

I don't have to ignore. You're doing well. But you can be true to yourself. Not pretending.

You might have come into winning streak but so far , there is no track record. It's new demo account.

I wish you well. What your stop loss? Averagely?
Forex trading accommodate both real account traders and demo right.... So we are game..... GBPJPY @148.18 sl @ a close below 148.03...looking at selling usdchf till 9756 although siting on 50ma on daily tf...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
ehizmac:

Forex trading accommodate both real account traders and demo right.... So we are game..... GBPJPY @148.18 sl @ a close below 148.03...looking at selling usdchf till 9756 although siting on 50ma on daily tf...

Everything is okay as you've clarified it's demo.

You're doing good. I'm rooting for you.

I've been reading the thread , I've seen a lot of pretenders. A lot of people giving false impression.

A lot of people can feel and see it. I guess people try not to hurt others feelings. I'm here to call a spade a spade.

If and when I'm wrong , I'll admit it.

It's safe to say 85% here trade on demo. Demo is for learning and it's good. But bad to pass it off as real account trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
CLose GA @ 1.7476
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tunderr:

Everything is okay as you've clarified it's demo.

You're doing good. I'm rooting for you.

I've been reading the thread , I've seen a lot of pretenders. A lot of people giving false impression.

A lot of people can feel and see it. I guess people try not to hurt others feelings. I'm here to call a spade a spade.

If and when I'm wrong , I'll admit it.

It's safe to say 85% here trade on demo. Demo is for learning and it's good. But bad to pass it off as real account trading.
Lolz seriously u are funny and ain't a demo trader ohk...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
People attacking, @ehizmac when they should be asking him how he is able to trade/manage such big lots. Does it matter if he trades demo or live? His trades are based off of wicks and the time candle closes. Thats why he is able to open and manage big lots.

This is exactly why the likes of Naijababe and many more left this place. Unnecessary talks here and there when this place should be about trade alert! Not who has the bigger amount. With time, we will all understand that it isnt about how much you make a day from trading rather, the number of pips a day.

Some people I have seen make a combined 250pips (over) on single 15mins candle which is on average 20pips. Anyone should be asking, how are they able to do it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
PIPnator:
People attacking, @ehizmac when they should be asking him how he is able to trade/manage such big lots. Does it matter if he trades demo or live? His trades are based off of wicks and the time candle closes. Thats why he is able to open and manage big lots.

This is exactly why the likes of Naijababe and many more left this place. Unnecessary talks here and there when this place should be about trade alert! Not who has the bigger amount. With time, we will all understand that it isnt about how much you make a day from trading rather, the number of pips a day.

Some people I have seen make a combined 250pips (over) on single 15mins candle which is on average 20pips. Anyone should be asking, how are they able to do it?

Freeloader you're.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
CLoze GN @ 1.9360
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
GN LOng @ 1.9343

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
UChf Long @ 0.9825

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
if anybody is using demo account leave them let them be, dont take their star, let them shine... seriously we shouldn't be having issues with that. and if na real account once you have your account wiped clean like 3times you go humble. morealso, some peeps get balls for crazy lot size and they are doing real fine... lets leave that jare.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tunderr:

Freeloader you're.

typical!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
Another ball rolling in...

There is a forex facebook group where people cry about being scammed. I don't want to see that happened here biko...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2017
wuyexzy:
if anybody is using demo account leave them let them be, dont take their star, let them shine... seriously we shouldn't be having issues with that. and if na real account once you have your account wiped clean like 3times you go humble. morealso, some peeps get balls for crazy lot size and they are doing real fine... lets leave that jare.
Personally I have no issues with his trades as I see nice and accurate ones and fewer than mine which is perfect. I also have no issue with whether it is demo or live. Remember guys I said I was not trading live till next year but probably on small change or contest wins such as the one one I got last week for last month's InstaForex contest second place which I posted here then. So long as it is consistent profits, trading demo is as valid as any other.

What however I do not want to agree with is a really bad Money Management incorporated in a system that we all know no matter how cool it is, just a 100 pips negative run would wipe out and dudes are just rushing over there learning to replicate just that. If it was to make others benefit, protecting their monies is also required after all, money not lost is as good as profits made.

We've all seen our own accounts run dry and the look on other gambling traders when they only get satisfied when that last dollar rolls away and their eyes clear up. I remember back in my trading club this friend of mine who grabbed me after losing $5700 at a sitting. Cry I could not join, pity I could not have (I had myself lost over $30,000 of money that was not even mine and so I had nerves of steel that care not). So, you can understand why I take gambling in trading as a big no-no because it just was the only topic then I failed to teach my students with most ending up in huge losses because I myself knew no better as far as MM was concerned. Gambling + online trading is a nice way to lose the shirt on your back.

Whether his accounts are forged or not is not my concern but rather the one I do see is not a way to go pro at all. From his records, a good trader he is, but a good manager; nay. If he fails to realize that, time will tell. He will not be the first nor the last to get the results of where his method heads to. As a fellow trader, I wish him the very best however.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2017
UCHF LOng @ 0.9816

-60, 70
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 12:16am On Nov 23, 2017
GN TP 1.9390
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2017
EU Short @ 1.1813

-60, 50
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 12:31am On Nov 23, 2017
ECad TP 1.5010
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2017
UCad Long @ 1.2705

-60, 60
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2017
oga teemy... everybody just have to learn one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:52am On Nov 23, 2017
wuyexzy:
oga teemy... everybody just have to learn one way or the other.
true my dear sir but that dejected took of a trader who has lost all within seconds is one that never leaves you. A very espensive price to pay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 3:20am On Nov 23, 2017
teemy:

Personally I have no issues with his trades as I see nice and accurate ones and fewer than mine which is perfect. I also have no issue with whether it is demo or live. Remember guys I said I was not trading live till next year but probably on small change or contest wins such as the one one I got last week for last month's InstaForex contest second place which I posted here then. So long as it is consistent profits, trading demo is as valid as any other.

What however I do not want to agree with is a really bad Money Management incorporated in a system that we all know no matter how cool it is, just a 100 pips negative run would wipe out and dudes are just rushing over there learning to replicate just that. If it was to make others benefit, protecting their monies is also required after all, money not lost is as good as profits made.

We've all seen our own accounts run dry and the look on other gambling traders when they only get satisfied when that last dollar rolls away and their eyes clear up. I remember back in my trading club this friend of mine who grabbed me after losing $5700 at a sitting. Cry I could not join, pity I could not have (I had myself lost over $30,000 of money that was not even mine and so I had nerves of steel that care not). So, you can understand why I take gambling in trading as a big no-no because it just was the only topic then I failed to teach my students with most ending up in huge losses because I myself knew no better as far as MM was concerned. Gambling + online trading is a nice way to lose the shirt on your back.

Whether his accounts are forged or not is not my concern but rather the one I do see is not a way to go pro at all. From his records, a good trader he is, but a good manager; nay. If he fails to realize that, time will tell. He will not be the first nor the last to get the results of where his method heads to. As a fellow trader, I wish him the very best however.

That was a picture he posted on the watsapp group. Some traders struggle like that all year long to achieve what good traders achieve within a week. I like working smart than working hard.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 4:39am On Nov 23, 2017
I Wasn't expecting to be celebrated or be clapped for but seriously that is a tipical Nigerian for you.. .. Just because they think they can do it doesn't mean it's impossible... Please let's allow the matter rest biko... Have been labeled a demo trader, a bad manager, maybe a scam or thereabout, but the truth is I don't care because nobody was there all this year's when I was getting my finger burnt... Asking questions is far better than criticism and even if I show people enough prove it won't change anything... For example I drop GBPJPY bull @ 148.18 stop-loss @ a close below 148.03 you have seen how price action clearly plays itself bouncing off that price... Now if I had placed the stop at 148.03 I would have got hit( that is how many traders are like because market traded below my stop-loss and went right back) the market would reverse back on them.... Secondly my risk reward is like 1:5 and I risk very little to gain more on GBPJPY entry at 148.18 stop-loss @ a close below 148.03 tp at 148.72...now does this sound like a gimmicks to anyone....
When it comes to entries I don't use indicators rather a pure price action... Am not a fan of indicators I trade naked chart and that is my most of my entries are like a snipers shot... When most people people are planning to enter am already planning to leave... Am tired of whether my account is demo or live rather think of why the trades are precise.... Those thinking of hearing the news about me scaming anyone una go wait tire.... Here is a display of price action on GBPJPY a bullish pattern already on display on H4... All this unnecessary talk won't help anyone here trust me....

[/quote]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2017
gloriana:
pls mrikay, wamiikechukwu n my other bosses what do u think about the pics below. price hit my tp but I wasn't paid n this is done 2nd time it's happening to me. could it b that instaforex is playing a fast 1 on me?

Did i hear you say instaforex..... That scam broker.

OYA

Continue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2017
ehizmac:

For example I drop GBPJPY bull @ 148.18 stop-loss @ a close below 148.03 you have seen how price action clearly plays itself bouncing off that price... Now if I had placed the stop at 148.03 I would have got hit( that is how many traders are like because market traded below my stop-loss and went right back) the market would reverse back on them.... Secondly my risk reward is like 1:5 and I risk very little to gain more on GBPJPY entry at 148.18 stop-loss @ a close below 148.03 tp at 148.72...now does this sound like a gimmicks to anyone....

The forex market is traded mostly by speculators which make like over 80% of participants and then other groups like hedge funds, banks, multinationals, governments and so on make are huge market movers. There is no way any market analysis could factor in a Chernobyl disaster, a Crimea conflict or even a naira coup plot like in the movie Billions. We just make do with the info we have from the charts and other news feeds. Any of the unexpected scenarios above could lead to a flash crash with a possible negative impact for anyone holding a position in the wrong direction.

My grouse with you are

1. Don't break a nairaland rule of collecting numbers just to get members. If they see your good results, common sense tells them to follow your links on your signature or profile

2. More importantly, stop teaching NO STOP LOSS and EXTREME LOT SIZING. Think of what could happen to those with starry dollar eyes should they lose their investments. Have that concern for your students. I once told this exact same thing to one Doro-something and today, he no more posts here. Saying "I told you so" is not I joy I derive in issues like life savings.

Protect the newbies. No one is after you if you show you are really concerned about them.

Everyone feels they are superstars, heroes and so on which is cool but some evens happen which just bursts that helium bubble and God help you if you have no parachute on.

Wishing you well dear - Teemy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2017
GA Long @ 1.7472

TP 1.7505
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
UCad TP 1.2759

EU TP 1.1770

UChf TP 0.9880
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2017
gloriana:
pls mrikay, wamiikechukwu n my other bosses what do u think about the pics below. price hit my tp but I wasn't paid n this is done 2nd time it's happening to me. could it b that instaforex is playing a fast 1 on me?

It has happened to me in time past,
Instaforex and scalping don't fit too well.
It's written in their fine prints,
Any trade less than 5 minutes, they have the sole right to cancel.
Insta is a good broker but not a perfect one,
If you want to scalp like in a minute or less, then instaforex isn't going to cut it. But apart from scalping they have been quite consistent,

Cheers!
EF

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.