Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? (43397 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by mikrizz: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2017
Yes,What course do you wish you had studied while in the University and why?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 01, 2017
Law. What's so special about FTC, by the way ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Pamelayoung: 12:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Nautical science cos I would have loved to be a mariner. Or pharmacy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nixiepie(f): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Political science

10 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2017
gynecology angry

6 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by TashaGirl: 5:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Any medical course cry cry

10 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Janetessy(f): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine

16 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by themosthigh: 7:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have had sex with many of the girls that liked me in school.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
I would have invested my tithe in my self instead of the church.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by wunmi590(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine and surgery all the way, but still thank God because I still did something close, but not that closed which is microbiology.

#IAmAProudMicrobiologist.

Though not using it to work in my field.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by irenmwinfo(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Mechanical / Elect/elect Engineering

13 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2017
engineering but i read ECONOMICS

3 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by freeman4ever(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Political science

6 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Handsomecole(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2017
Guidance and Counselling.

I hope to study it at my Masters level.

4 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by deenvibe(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
freeman4ever:
Political science
why pol science
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by TeeSeven(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Music!

3 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by abham: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Nautical science cos I would have loved to be a mariner. Or pharmacy
i rep bsc Nautical sci. Scheduled to finish 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by uchennaakunne(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine.. But i love the course I'm studying.... Agriculture ☺☺☺

27 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Damfostopper(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
ur question are for those jamb offered dem a course dey did not want..... cos I av passion for the course im doing.... BTW....

this is 2017....stop asking useless questions

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by amclimax(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2017
No regret dude....I will study my course over and over again but if giving opportunity I won't go to uni in my next life ...but join yahoo gang immediately after secondary school ... To have money is why we are alive....so no time dulling

Thank God I makes it alive .... Na hu graduate rugged pass .. but above all make sure say Yu dey get money with the course Yu study cuz without money yur course in this our present society
FYI I don't give a flying fvck if you quote or mention me cuz its like k in knife

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by djeezy(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2017
None.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by abham: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Wow nice
TeeSeven:
Music!

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by MARKone(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine, would have made a good doctor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Shidophobia: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2017
I love to study Psychology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Pamelayoung: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2017
abham:
i rep bsc Nautical sci. Scheduled to finish 2019

Wow! Wch school?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Carrottop(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Accounting at some point...but I got a good one Economics and doing well

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by freeman4ever(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2017
deenvibe:
why pol science
I jst love it
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by promisechild(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2017
k
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by okirewaju(f): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Accountancy
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Joettti: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine and Surgery infact all medical/Engineering courses but man definitely need settle for the one @ hand! Happy New NR!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2017
funeral management angry
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by abham: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Regional Maritime university Ghana.
Pamelayoung:

Wow! Wch school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by free2ryhme: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Don't start 2017 with regrets

Please

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures / Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.